Kiske's "truth"

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Electric Eye
Re: Kiske's "truth"

Post by Electric Eye » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:40 pm

what the hell this topic is doing here? Neverthless I really like and respect Michael. Thanks for your music and singing. So your participation in Edguy's 'Judas At The Opera' was the last one...
So where does the power come from to see the race to its end?
From within.

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:00 pm

I like his solo album's, but i heard his NEW BAND, PLACE VENDOME, and it's a weird album, the musicians are........Pink cream 69. Ironic!!!. Andi Deris came from that band.
What can i say about the album?, well the music is very strong with no ballads, but the voice kiske it's still out of metal, it's very far of the golden years. Finally the Cd a mix of the two part of the band, hard rock with a little touch of metal and melodic Bon jovi's Voice :D :D :D :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :?
Don't give in to the hopelesness
Keep the innocence in your heart
And the end before your start
Be the warrior of the light
Don't give up without a fight

Hellovarius the Simp

Post by Hellovarius the Simp » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:17 pm

:( Why don't why, tell me why?
HEAVY METAL is the law and not Kiske!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And why is my name Hellovarius?
Nothing to say.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:29 pm

no way, KISKE is a golden voice, i fucking love him, and everything he does, Supared instead, i support everyword he says, man , face it, before kotipelto there was michi!! i gonna write a letter to mich right now
A9

FakeTolkki

Post by FakeTolkki » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:23 pm

well....kiske is a great singer and if he doesnt like metal anymore he has the right to go to other musical directions...but....i think that he was looking for media attention with hes comments...he said he was of the metal scene for good but made a participation in the new edguy album in the song judas at the opera....well.....i think that if he really wanted to quit the metal scene, he would have disapeared for good and instead he made this clown role with some stupid comments....i agree that everyone have to follow their passions and believes but hes not doing this, instead hes sayng shit on the internet to go back to hes fame days.....AND THIS TOPIC IS STUPID!

gerr

Post by gerr » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:36 pm

Freedom Fighter wrote:I like his solo album's, but i heard his NEW BAND, PLACE VENDOME, and it's a weird album, the musicians are........Pink cream 69. Ironic!!!. Andi Deris came from that band.
What can i say about the album?, well the music is very strong with no ballads, but the voice kiske it's still out of metal, it's very far of the golden years. Finally the Cd a mix of the two part of the band, hard rock with a little touch of metal and melodic Bon jovi's Voice :D :D :D :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :?
I listened to Place Vendome, and Im not agree with you, I think its a fuking great album, maybe a little repetitive, but it has fukin great songs also the musicians are good, they're from Vanden Plas and VP its a great progressive band!, and of course it has ballads, too late is a fukin great ballad, and photograph(the japan bonus) its really cool too, there is another ballad but I dont like it, heavens door... well but listen at cross the line, I will be waiting or place vendome(the song), theyre really great songs, and kiske sings fukin well, he doesnt shout too much but he doesnt need to, Kiske will be forever my favourite singer, I love his voice...

But apart from that, I'm not agree of what he says about metal, I think he has to apologize to all of us, I think he knows very well that there are different types of metal and that not all of those are evil... who of you think that stratovarius is evil??? :roll: :roll: :roll: no way, Kiske is wrong, I dunno what he pretends with this, money? probably... Kiske come back to metal!

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:52 am

Wow! It's been a while since I posted this topic... I don't know how it rose from the ashes. Anyways, I checked Supared's website for the sake of it and found a new "interesting" comment by Kiske. He's completely paranoid when it comes to the evil influences of metal. Here's what he said (from http://www.supared.de):

2005-09-04 - AOR Confusion
We all pretty much know by now, for what ever I do, certain people will always complain about it. And it's not that I really care, but to clear out some confusion over my statement last year about me leaving the Hardrock music scene, here is this: I did not mean with it, that I'm not making music or releasing CDs anymore. (Not yet!) (I was in the middle of writing new material when I posted that statement.) But obviously it was all a bit unclear. What I meant was: I am not at all compatible with the Hardrock or Metal scene anymore. It doesn't work! My personal understanding of free art- and my human ideals are pretty much the total opposite to what this scene idealizes most of the time. And as a songwriter I will write no more Hardrock songs in the future. I discovered that I have to do things different now. My own music has got to speak a different language, and it will. But I still have a heart for intelligent Rockmusic sometimes. Place Vendome is, and was offered to me as AOR (Journey, Foreigner-like). I did the vocals to the demos which were not very heavy. Dennis Ward produced some of the songs now with lots of heavy guitar-overdubs. A bit too much for my personal taste, but it's OK. Don't forget: it's not MY record, just a project I did vocals for. So don't expect my own future music to sound that heavy. Dennis did a very good job on the Place Vendome production, and its not that I don't like the record or get sleepless nights because of those E-Guitars! But I personally would have done it less heavy to be more AOR. But that's just a matter of personal taste. The amount of E-Guitars do matter in terms of how it comes across, and now some songs can easily be called Hardrock. But that's not my fault! It also creates some extra confusion that Frontiers-Records promote this Album now as: Melodic Hardrock. I think it is, and I have been told, it is AOR. - But for what ever it may be, it was fun to do. And as long as it is no soul raping brain&heart-dead-inhumanity-idealizing-evil-knievel-brutal-metal, I am OK. - Once and for all! I do what I want! I will always make the music I believe in! No one controls my music! I will never dance to the arrogant beat of any smart-ass-music-critic-popes, and I will never follow the dictation of any market! (Especially not the art- and human-enemy Heavy Metal Market!) I don't live for art-slavery, evil, or the Antichrist. I will always try to follow Jesus Christ with all I have, and am. I will either find people in the music-industry which help me to build or find the right market for MY music - or if that's already asked too much in our music-culture of today: I will simply disappear from the music-scene soon. - Cheers! Michael Kiske -
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

Patricia

Post by Patricia » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:23 pm

Strange that Michäel Kiske did have this reaction about Metal scene, and the fact he said that he will leave the music scene soon...Did he has a revelation? Well, let's see how it will happen in these next months..
But i think he will always have this beautiful voice. And it would be a pity if he did leave completely music and vocals...but well...wait and see.
Olen tyytyväinen...Onpa kiva tavata...

MetalAngel

Post by MetalAngel » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:38 pm

Mickael Kiske rules!!! 8)
Toutes choses étant égales, par ailleurs, la solution la plus simple est toujours la meilleure.

Spirit Of Metal Webzine : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com

www.myspace.com/metalangelmusic