Polaris cover art and track list

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
dirtclaw
Re: Polaris cover art and track list

Post by dirtclaw » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 am

hiro23 wrote:it seems the album is up for pre-order in europe but I'm not sure about north america yet.

Last I checked, you can preorder it now on Amazon here in the States.

http://www.amazon.com/Polaris-Stratovar ... 053&sr=8-2

Mystical

Post by Mystical » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 am

Let's get Polaris then...

Texidor

Post by Texidor » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 am

AWESOME PIC!
SHINE ON!

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 pm

It's up for pre-order in the states now? sweet, I'll have to save some money now.
metal feeds the beast

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

hiro23 wrote:It's up for pre-order in the states now? sweet, I'll have to save some money now.
I got like $40 in my wallet. The problem is that I have to deposit them to buy the album online. And I don't want to deposit just $40!!! Gosh, I'm so confused. What to do!!!!111!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

:cry:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?!

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
hiro23 wrote:It's up for pre-order in the states now? sweet, I'll have to save some money now.
I got like $40 in my wallet. The problem is that I have to deposit them to buy the album online. And I don't want to deposit just $40!!! Gosh, I'm so confused. What to do!!!!111!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!
How about downloading it and buy later? Hell, Timo Tolkki said the his fans could download the whole album and pay it later! I don't think the Stratoguys have a different opinion. As long as you buy it later, everything will be okay.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
How about downloading it and buy later? Hell, Timo Tolkki said the his fans could download the whole album and pay it later! I don't think the Stratoguys have a different opinion. As long as you buy it later, everything will be okay.
Yeah, but that's how companies make a profit. They expect you to get it now and pay later. That's because the value of the product will decrease over time. Say if I were to buy a CD and pay $20 after a year. Then that product could cost $10. I still would have to pay $20.
Now you know. And knowledge is POWER!

Ragehead91

Post by Ragehead91 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Yeah, but that's how companies make a profit. They expect you to get it now and pay later. That's because the value of the product will decrease over time. Say if I were to buy a CD and pay $20 after a year. Then that product could cost $10. I still would have to pay $20.
I am not saying wait a year before you buy it! If you're short on money, wait until you get money again.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Ragehead91 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Ragehead91 wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
I am not saying wait a year before you buy it! If you're short on money, wait until you get money again.
I know. I just threw that to let you know about big business :D

Gaard

Post by Gaard » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:15 am

JensJohansson wrote:Image
We are happy to publish the cover artwork and track list of the new Stratovarius album, Polaris.

jj_large_img
I like the new cd cover artwork, as a graphic designer I find it refresing in comparison to other covers, plus it has a graphic quality I don't think I've seen since Destiny or that father time wallpaper..

I know they're not remotely the same but I'm really into this new cover, I believe it marks a fresh beginning on a refreshed Stratovarius =) oh and the name of it, I'm gonna name one of my kids like that when I have them, lol, I can't wait to put my eager little hands on that pretty little album :wink:
I hope you don't fear, neither do I, bring me my sword and kiss me goodbye...

Gaard

Post by Gaard » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 am

VictorTDD wrote:I must add that the official website should be redesigned to fit in with the new artwork. :D
Indeed, it should, that would be awesome! :P
I hope you don't fear, neither do I, bring me my sword and kiss me goodbye...

hiro23

Post by hiro23 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:57 am

Well I'm sure the band is busy right now getting ready for the tour however I'm sure once Jens finds the time he'll change it a bit.

if not at least find someone who's willing to.
metal feeds the beast

gerr

Post by gerr » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Really excited about that album :D