Don't you hate when Stratovarius is....

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Terpenteeno
Don't you hate when Stratovarius is....

Post by Terpenteeno » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

When you are waiting and waiting. And then they don't come to your home town. Maybe not even to your country.
I know it's not their fault but it makes me want to cry. Sometimes with the help of a beer. Well, two beers. Then I go out to town and might go to a bar. last night it went all wrong. In a strange way.
Rock your little brain.

Lurdi

Re: Don't you hate when Stratovarius is....

Post by Lurdi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 am

If the mountain won't come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain.
That's what I do. :)

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Well, it's allways hard to wait and wait for a band many years.

Sonata Arctica wasn't here in Mexico until 2007, and Tobi Sammet said Edguy would return soon after their 2008 gig, but have not.

But there's allways hope, and it's like when you are out on the street and you are very thirsty. The more time you spend outside, the better your drink will feel when you finally get home. :)

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm

every band would love to tour the world 100 times, but the band doesnt have the decision in their hands, if strato dont go there, or here,..is because of promoters.
A9

Billy-B

Post by Billy-B » Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

So if you think you've been waiting for too long, go ask Alice! :)
I mean, email the promoters to find out, why Strato's are still absent...
Maybe it will help more than beer.

Kosmo

Post by Kosmo » Sat May 07, 2011 11:07 am

Yeah it's awful. :wink:

LauriPorra

Post by LauriPorra » Sat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

I really hate when we tour for half a year non stop, going all around the planet and still we cannot reach all the people we wanted.

And i am as well really pissed off we did not get to play Venezuela, i was really looking forward to getting back there :(

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm

LauriPorra wrote:And i am as well really pissed off we did not get to play Venezuela, i was really looking forward to getting back there :(
inb4 venezuela_boy

Yeah, I mean this Nigerian prince really wants to see you guys, as well. Unfortunately, he is out of money and is asking us to for a charitable donation to his paypal account.

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

LauriPorra wrote:I really hate when we tour for half a year non stop, going all around the planet and still we cannot reach all the people we wanted.

And i am as well really pissed off we did not get to play Venezuela, i was really looking forward to getting back there :(
we all are pissed off about that lauri...so many things went work, the date just wasnt right.
A9

Polaris

Post by Polaris » Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

I hate more when I pay so expensive tickets to see only 1:05 of show!

The Sao Paulo show was so short & the sound was not good, I know was not the band fault but Stratovarius should be the Headliners! :cry:

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu May 12, 2011 2:43 am

I don't care about the price of the tickets... We all know there are things that don't depend on the band...and just still feeling very very very very frustrated and heartbroken Strato didn't come to Venezuela. Image

------

And madly pissed off at the promoters here that I don't think will ever give us our money back from the tickets... almost a month and no refunds... :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: they can suck a giant ball of snow :fuckoff: :pissed5: :pissed2: :pissed:

I'm french now :oops: :lol: sorry about the bad words...

emperor_black

Post by emperor_black » Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 am

Susie wrote:I don't care about the price of the tickets... We all know there are things that don't depend on the band...and just still feeling very very very very frustrated and heartbroken Strato didn't come to Venezuela. Image

------

And madly pissed off at the promoters here that I don't think will ever give us our money back from the tickets... almost a month and no refunds... :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: they can suck a giant ball of snow :fuckoff: :pissed5: :pissed2: :pissed:

I'm french now :oops: :lol: sorry about the bad words...
:( no Strato.. and we're 600 Bs. poorer, hahahaha #fml

Lauri you should contact the promoters that brought you here the 1st time... I was great then. You all looked fantastic and happy, except Matias.. who looked old and way more overweight than he is now... He definitely looks and plays better nowadays.