whos up for a new and improved strato

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Deepabyss001
whos up for a new and improved strato

Post by Deepabyss001 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:39 am

yeah sure it would be alittle sad to see old members go but it would be kick ass!!!!!!!!!!! to see new member come in thats the beauty of life in my mind sometimes new is better :D

Holy Light

Re: whos up for a new and improved strato

Post by Holy Light » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:35 am

I wouldn't hate a new singer as long as they were a good replacement. That means that they should sing just as good as Kotipelto and not mess with the bands style and attitude. Kotipelto is one of my top favorite singers, but if he doesn't stay in Strato I'm fine with that (that would be his choice). Of course I would prefer him in the band. I don't know if I could like the band as much without him. Positive side is that Tolkki will always write good songs and play good solos. This could turn into the topic that went on a while back.

Lets just hope Kotipelto agrees to return to the band and forget about a new Stratovarius until things are solved. Shred Timo Shred!!!

Fireblade

Post by Fireblade » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:32 pm

I think that they will have a good long break, maybe another year or two, in which they will all do their own thing, and enjoy the time without eachother.

I think that then Strato will either reform, possibly with the five, or maybe with some new ones. And be totally fresh and new. Whatever the band members, with Tolkki's songwriting skills I will love to hear it.

I like to hear Jens outside of Strato, in fact it was because of Jens that I heard Strato. I also think Kotipelto is good, though in my opinion not as good as Strato. And in the same, I still would love what Tolkki writes, even if it's not with Koti or Jörg. After all, I love both his solo albums.

I think the future is bright, but there's a second intermission first. :D

johnny

Post by johnny » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:51 pm

yes i would like to see tha also but i think that they must become a bit more heavier !!!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:37 am

Yes, I feel an intermission is needed to mend fences&possibly build new ones, with each other&on their own.
We all can be patient because whatever new music comes out of this whole situation will be worth waiting for!
Just look at the Elements Set of Albums--they were blockbusters! TT is a talented songwriter&will not disappoint us! And whoever expresses these songs through their voice, whether it be Koti or someone else I'm sure will be great. Although I do hope it remains Kotipelto at the Mic! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

empi

Post by empi » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:24 am

Hi
for my own I can't understand the discussion about stratovarius with new members. if i remember tolkki himself said that there would be no band called stratovarius if that lineup with JJJMTTTKJK isn't possible.
I believe in Tolkki so about what the hell are you discussing :?:

Greetz empi

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:03 pm

empi wrote:Hi
for my own I can't understand the discussion about stratovarius with new members. if i remember tolkki himself said that there would be no band called stratovarius if that lineup with JJJMTTTKJK isn't possible.
I believe in Tolkki so about what the hell are you discussing :?:

Greetz empi
Actually, thats what I was thinking, too! ;)
but, these days people&events are so "unstable"--situations can change in the blink of an eye--this StratoSituation should teach us all that! :D
So, we have to just go with the flow as far as life goes, because nobody knows what the future holds for any of us.....
I hope Tolkki means what he said, but on the other hand, he has a right to change his mind down the road if it will suit what he believes is best for the band&the fans&the future.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

tkbdadsgshim

Post by tkbdadsgshim » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:38 am

Deepabyss001 wrote:yeah sure it would be alittle sad to see old members go but it would be kick ass!!!!!!!!!!! to see new member come in thats the beauty of life in my mind sometimes new is better :D
i don't think so , well for me , the beauty of STRATOVARIUS are the five guys , looks if said that would be nice to have old member with new , you are sayin' that stratov it's just one ppl or two not the five , n' for me STRATOVARIUS are koti , tolkki , jens, jôrg n' jari no one else , for thats the real strato , i don't know you but i think the five are important to make strato one of the best bands ever , i mean that's the thing that makes strato special , those talentous n' beautiful five guys, well that's what i think. :):)
"life can be good with the right people" - andi deris

Lugarid

Post by Lugarid » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:58 pm

it depends which members are leaving/comming. i mean, strato wouldn`t be strato without TT, TK and JJ