Music Video links not working...

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Lucid Faia
Music Video links not working...

Post by Lucid Faia » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:53 pm

Hey. None of the music videos on the main page will download. Could someone get them back online? I want to show off the Hunting High And Low music video to more people. :D
A Lucid Mind

browneyedgirl

Re: Music Video links not working...

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:27 pm

Its not the only thing that does not work---I can't access the PROFILE section to change my sig&avatar.
And after I post a few, I can't post again for many hours---the SUBMIT button will not work...

I think the whole system is full of bugs....or, someone at the switch is playing games! :err:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:54 pm

Really BEG? u just can't submit? uff....thats bad....

Well, i can change my Avatr and all that.....but i can't download any video or songs from the main page...... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really wanna to download some stuff....i....i haven't seen a strato-video for a long time...... :( :( :(
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

cliff

Post by cliff » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:43 am

browneyedgirl wrote:Its not the only thing that does not work---I can't access the PROFILE section to change my sig&avatar.
And after I post a few, I can't post again for many hours---the SUBMIT button will not work...:
got the same pbm sometimes.
Change your browser (Firefox -> IE in my case) or logout/login and then it will be ok.
<b>This is wrong</b>

Jaakko

Post by Jaakko » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:34 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:Its not the only thing that does not work---I can't access the PROFILE section to change my sig&avatar.
And after I post a few, I can't post again for many hours---the SUBMIT button will not work...

I think the whole system is full of bugs....or, someone at the switch is playing games! :err:
I thought this was intentional to stop people from flooding all over. And we all know what you have to say anyway so there's no damage done.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:25 pm

cliff wrote:
And after I post a few, I can't post again for many hours---the SUBMIT button will not work...:
got the same pbm sometimes.
Change your browser (Firefox -> IE in my case) or logout/login and then it will be ok.
Thanks, Cliff, you always give good advice----I'll try that!

@Jaakko, you have already proved you are an SA---don't rub it in! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~