HI EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME??

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
loztdignity
HI EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME??

Post by loztdignity » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:11 pm

Hehe Im back. Im no superstar here...just wanted to see if someone remembers me. Seems like nothing much has happened with Strato,.oh well I still listen to them almost every day, My fav band, goes beyond metal. Its true music with feeling. Kthxbye

HvyMtlClickWitch

Re: HI EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME??

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:31 am

Hey there. I've seen you around, but have no especially lucid memoirs of you. But, regardless....hail and well met, and welcome back. :)
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.

Beast_Pete

Post by Beast_Pete » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:35 am

loztdignity wrote:Hehe Im back. Im no superstar here...just wanted to see if someone remembers me. Seems like nothing much has happened with Strato,.oh well I still listen to them almost every day, My fav band, goes beyond metal. Its true music with feeling. Kthxbye
Of course we remember you pal. ;)

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:09 am

Well, im too "young" around here to remember ya.......but anyway, Hi! im EquinoX
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

stratohawk

Post by stratohawk » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:12 pm

yeah, of course remember you. Though it doesn't seems so, I'm also an older member of this forum (I've even registered under this nick on the first forum), but I don't post very often, only read what's new, what's going on.
Yes, at the moment there's nothing new. But I still remember the hot atmosphere in this forum one year ago, so it's not that bad that temporarily nobody's bashing against others...
However, welcome back. 8)