DVD- infinite visions - you like it ?

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Bryant
DVD- infinite visions - you like it ?

Post by Bryant » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:56 pm

Hi !
Who of you has the DVD Infinite visions and what do you think about it ?
Well, it`s fun to see it one time, but I was a little disappointed, I´ve hoped to see more live-gigs in good qualitiy.
And some parts are boring, other parts - when Jens blows up the toilet or Timo K. gets hurt on stage or when Jens pushes fruit in a bread - were really funny.
Great are the video tracks at the end and the live video of "Infinity" and "Forever".
But I was hoping for a concert-DVD.
What do you think ?

MaFiaBoY

Re: DVD- infinite visions - you like it ?

Post by MaFiaBoY » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:08 pm

Dunno, I haven't got it... I wonder if it is really worth 35 euros. so I think I'll check out this topic :D About the Live-DVDn there is one that wil be released.... well, actually we don't know when it will be, but it will be released one day, or so they say...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:35 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!!:leapfrog: :rvd:

I got my copy when it first came out&paid only $18.00USD for it&it is definitely
worth every cent!!!!!
I like the videos at the end VERY much&the video of INFINITY is spectacular!!
The guys seem to have lots of good clean fun on their tours--How did you guys like that "Three Stooges" style cake fight on Jari's brthday? :lol: And Koti discussing doggie do on a steet in France? Then, he&Jari find a garbage dump&remark that it looks like their dressingroom! :lol:
Then, the time a very chubby fan is sitting on Koti's lap getting her photo taken--when she gets up Koti looks very relieved! :D(Hope that gal is not a member of the forum after I said that-LOL!)

The list is endless-I recommend this video/DVD to fans&non-fans alike--It's TERRIFIC!!!!! :luv1:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Electric Eye

Post by Electric Eye » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:38 pm

So where does the power come from to see the race to its end?
From within.

SurgeON

Post by SurgeON » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:08 pm

Well.
I've seen this video on VHS-casette, because there's no DVDs of "Infinite Visions" in Belarus. :cry:
I bought this VHS only $2,50 - it's very cool :D
But all I see on this VHS is great! (except quality :lol:).
There's so much funny episodes, but the concert videos are great too!
One bad thing on this VHS - there's no concert-record of the "Karjalan Kunnaila" song. But I've got it from Internet.
Finally, I like this videos very mach :lol: