Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Notifiing Jeremiah Tolkki.

It is unfortunate that I must inform you that the federal government will be filling charges against you, sir, since you are using an avatar that is too offensive and displeasing, to any of the senses and to the sight. It is even morally repellent and objectionable ominious and threatening, so you have to sooner than yesterday withdraw the same.

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Message from Crumb!
:) Hi Stratow! PFN has been rather inactive for a while, but suddenly he appeared, sputtering with energy.

PFN: Hi there, Spacediscoverer! I can see that you still hover over USA, butt you are hiding more effectively now. I am working on my astronauteducation in Houston and I have had some problems with my darlings DNA. I have no idea where he has got it, butt it is not only human. He seems to be happy with mine though and he is very active in some aspects. :roll: :roll:

Strutt: Aha! Hope you don't get any problems there. What did they say when they found a match for his DNA, with the Marspromenader?

PFN: They laughed. "So you have been naughty on Mars too", they said. He has a reputation, you know! Butt I wanted to tell you about Helpehop, on the Hawaii-telescope, KECK, where they found Excessa. He is called Jens Johnson here on Earth and he has worked hard to confuse them. He was on leave when they found us and now he has, together with our President, moved us some lightyears away.

Strutt: Jaja, I heard that they also used spacemirrors, so now they can see a dozen Gliese 581 or no one at all. It's hilarious! :lol: :lol:

PFN. Jaja Haha! They had to admit, that they lost us. Hohoho! Helpehop is taking them on a space-joy-ride, they will never forget. He has told them that Excessa is one Moonlike dark planet and that the Sun there is a small dwarf-star only a fraction of the Earthsun, and that the planet has only one side to the sun, much as the moon faces Earth.

Strutt: He is great, Helpehop. And now they have lost us totally. Facing sun or not. Hahaha...

PFN: Jaja. it is so incredibly funfun! :lol: And what do you think they call us? The GLIESEANS...

PFN and Strutt in a hollow, echoing, empty spacelauge.
HAHAHIHIHOHOHOHYYLLL

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:33 pm

:lol: Fax from Crumb. Again!

PFN: Hi there explorers, that Googlemap New York city, for our overtake. You have really scared the shit out of the Newyorkers, that use to say they newer get astonished or surprised over ANYTHING. Now they almost wet their pants over a single blinking spaceship. Butt you must admit that you provoked them, just to see their reaktions.

Strutt: Dada, it was great fun, we filmed their gaping mouths and staring eyes and have laughing material for weeks. Haha! Butt what fun have you to report?

PFN: Oh, it is that stupid taxeating Nasa again. They are going to send some Hircines to Mars, butt they can't afford to take them back, so those chums have to stay there over their own funerals in the red dust. Nasa calls it "Hundred years Starship Mission".and this is just what they planned for me and my goats on the Moon. I was their guina pig and they would have liked to see me die there, in their damn Hubble-telescops. I am sure they gambled over how long time it would take and that it was called "One months with the goatfarmer and his goats on the Moon"

Strutt: Butt you pulled their long noses, didn't you, haha! That was so great to see you land there in Seattle.

PFN: Jaja that was the day and they never understood how it was possible. I think that they still speculate over that and are suspicious in the department "Ames Research Centre", butt they stupidly enough take me as a proof for a good Mars-result. :roll: :roll: "Could that goatfarmer stay on the Moon and come back through only gravitation, surely we can put some chaps on Mars", they say.
Butt they did some other really funny discovery when they sent some exploding bumb to the Moon. It went down in Mare OceANUS and a fountain of fluid cascaded in the no air. They said, "Oh there is water on the Moon" and applauded...Haha. :lol: Butt, butt, I know that they bumbed my moonlatrin in OceANUS so it was only piss and shit in that beautiful moonfountain. :lol: :lol:

Strutt: :lol: :lol: Jaja, Nasa is hilarious-and expensive. :lol: :roll: Please have me informed about more stupid things they do.

PFN: :lol: :lol: Jaja it happens almost every day and now I can spy on them very easily here in Houston...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:11 pm

:) Happy birthday! :)

Hi! You claim to be from Japan? But you don't know how to say hi in japanes! :huh: What kind of moron are you? :roll: I am here for a casual hookup, but I fall asleep when lied to, so don't play cute with me. :x :pissed2:
Is there a room under your bed? Any free space underneath? :umbrella: :bounce2: And in that case can I stay there for a while? :kiss2: I wont bother at all. :kiss1:
Khello, you are shitting on my music and wiping your ass with the cover art. :pissed3: But I am very happy with my South American clinics, both metal and mental (for me). :bigok:
But get me out of my big brown box, please. The caprilics are running wild here. But you must count the A's and it will be a hilarious idea that I will give a try. :err:
Well I am going to to go right now. I am a busy guy and it is my birthday tomorrow. Everyone are welcome to the ranch.
By by! :banana1: :banana2: :umbrella: :umbrella:

:luv1: AAAAAAAAAA :luv1:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Khello my buddy!
Thanks for the well-wishes (or whatever the hell that was supposed to be :lol:).

I'm on a little trip butt will be back to spamming shortly. :)

And you are ALWAYS welcome under my bed, as long as I can be on top.
Of the bed, that is. :oops:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:53 am

:omg: :shock: :shock: IS IT!? :shock: :shock: :omg:

Well, happy birthday then! :)

Here's the picture of a dog for you

---...---

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 am

wof!

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 pm

:( New Fax!

PFN: I will tell you that we have big problems now. You know that group we have placed in Scandinavia under my domain. They have all worked in our secret policeforce and spied and sabotaged for us. They were often invisible, when they were in action and all went well.

Strutt: So what happened?

PFN: They had a party in Oslo and got drunk. Two of them ate sushi and fell dead down. They were brought to a hospital before we could take care of them and you can understand what happened when they were examined.

Strutt: Jajaj, vojne, vojne. What did you do?

PFN: We infected the personel, that had seen them with the fast-virus and they died before they could do any harm. Butt now they have started an investigation of it all and we have spread a rumour that the dead policemen were CIA and we "found" some proves of that. Then we put our guys in and took them under a great hyschhysch to US.

Strutt: Butt I have heard that there now is a political turbulence over US spying on Norway.

PFN: Jaja! We had to let them think, that it was the reason. It was better than the truth and who cares. We have also suggested that US is after Norways oil and they are so hysterical about that shit, that they believe anything. Haha!

Strutt: Butt you must do something about that for us so dangerous sushi.

PFN: Yes yes! I have an idea! We have a lot of that die-were-you-stand-virus and we will spray that over a lot of sushis all over the world and sushis will soon disappear from the Earth.

Strutt: Good boy, good boy. That sounds brilliant. You have the brain, pekka.

PFN: Thank you sire. Apropos brain. I have today kidnapped that oneplaited girl and her gayboyfriend and I hope to get her father here soon. Butt what the fucking hell? I had them here an hour ago. And now. They have gone...And we have a blizzard. Sorry I must go and look. By by for now....

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi, my name is Arnold. I am 24 years old from Leeds. I play guitar and am starting a band. I listen to Stratovarius since Polaris and even got a chance to see them live and meet the guys.

What is this thread about, anyway?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm

:) This thread is about fugues. Can I ask you a personal question Arnold? Thank you!
So have you EVER had some ugly birds under your bed. And in case of a yesanswer. What did you do with them. Did you burn their legs?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::) This thread is about fugues. Can I ask you a personal question Arnold? Thank you!
So have you EVER had some ugly birds under your bed. And in case of a yesanswer. What did you do with them. Did you burn their legs?
I don't know who you are, or what you are talking about.

Who keeps birds under their bed?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:02 pm

:) I do! But you don't know so much as I hoped about contrapunctual compositions, and I suppose you are not interested in cantatas either. And since you don't know a thing about ugly birds so I must say sorry, sorry, lad you will not have my attention even if you seem to be a bit funny... :?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::) I do! But you don't know so much as I hoped about contrapunctual compositions, and I suppose you are not interested in cantatas either. And since you don't know a thing about ugly birds so I must say sorry, sorry, lad you will not have my attention even if you seem to be a bit funny... :?
Why is this forum so lame?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 am

:( Lame, Arnold? Ach ja, you are probably right,Arnold. We are lame and dull stumpfbolders, Arnold. Because we are waiting, Arnold, for something to happen, Arnold.
Some wonder, Arnold. Some saviour to grip our hearts, Arnold. Some metalhero making a metalherorecord never heard before, Arnold. Some record we can download and risk the whole recordindustry, and that takes us to metalheaven, Arnold. And while we are waiting for that we are lame, very, very lame Arnold... :oops:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 am

:) Fax! Again!

PFN: Hi there Commander! Today I almost fell down on the floor in laughingparoxysmes over the Nasapeople.

Strutt: Oh, what have they done for funny things now?

PFN: They applauded as usual, at every little thing they achieve. Now it was that "Deep inpact space craft" that happened to take some photos of the shitsausage.

Srutt: What shitsausage whas it this time?

PFN: Oh it was the one they call Hartley 2. Haha!

Strutt: The one they say is a comet?

PFN: Jaja, that was the one. They think it is something from the Big Bang, made of universal materia, they yet haven't defined and some unknown gas. Very, very old. 4,5 billion years. A comet that will tell how planets are made and that those pics have the answers to all questions. Hahahha. What a surprise there is for them.

Strutt: Haha! I wonder if they will applaude when they get the results from those analyses. Hahahah.

PFN: Sometimes, butt only sometimes, when I am in a special mad mood I have a big inclination, to tell them, and I have to use all my willpower not to.

Strutt: Hahaha! That I can really understand. Haha! How old is that "comet" now? Do you remember?

PFN: It must be about 500 years since one of our big spacecrafts left their collected latrincontents in the space. It froze immediately to an ice-shit-pee-sausage and started to rotate. Soon there was a "comet-tail" of metangas like a bigbig fart. Haha!

Strutt: Jaja! Haha! I would love to see the taxeaters faces when they, with their billiondollars equipment, will "discover" what they applauded so frenziedly. Hoho!

PFN: Jaja! I hope it will be soon. Butt I am afraid, they will not admit it. It could maybe be too embarrassing, to tell that they found and took pics of a big piece of shit.

More hollow laughs echoe in the space....

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 am

Arnold Layne wrote:
Why is this forum so lame?

Arnold Layne
Lame Arnold ? No. No longer Arnold! Now the Forum is cooking of entusiasm, Arnold! Old liers become truthvitness, veracious, wahrheitsliebende guitarraheroes are worshipped. Again Arnold. Old sins against innocent friends are forgotten, Arnold. Such a hero is always a hero and he knows it and does what he wants. With his mates and with the truth, Arnold. It is his scheinfromme lyrics that counts, Arnold. Not his actions. Remember that Arnold. However big your lie is there is always someone that believes you.Arnold...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 am

Who do you think you're talking to?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Talking to? Jaja. Do I know how you are Arnold? I think I know, Arnold! I found a poem on the net, Arnold. Ach, it is not by Lord Byron,nein nein! It is written by some "Pink" and I am sure he is pink too. And I mean pink Arnold. And it is about you Arnold!

Arnold Layne has a strange hobby,

Collecting clothes,

Moonshine washingline,

They suit him fine.

On the wall hung a tall mirror,

Distorted view, see through, baby blue,

He dug it,

Oh Arnold Layne,

It's not the same, taken two to know,

Two to know, two to know, two to know,

Why can't you see?

Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne, Arnold Layne,

Now he is caught-a nasty sort of person,

They gave him time,

Doors bang-chain gang-he hates it,

Oh Arnold Layne, it's not the same,

Don't do it again, Arnold Layne...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I don't know where to begin with that nonsense but I assure you with the fullest confidence, that poem was penned with another Arnold Layne in mind. :roll:

Who would steal women's clothes from washing lines?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 am

:) Don't be shy, Arnold! Come out from the closet, Arnold. I share your "hobby"! In my active days I had tons of ladyhosen. I prefer the little longer ones in wool. The Pantaloons, Arnold! :luv1:
And one more thing, Arnold. I also collected clothes-pegs, so I have tons of them too. I wrote the "Clothes-Peg -cantata" Remember, Arnold. So you can come out free, Arnold. To me, Arnold...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Ok, ok, fine. :oops:
The poem was written about me.
But its just not FAIR!

It was an innocent little hobby that got blown out of proportion.

Who would confess to such a thing?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 pm

:) That is right, Arnold. Confessiontime, Arnold, and now we are two, to know, as in your song. We can build a front together, Arnold. A love-lady-hosen-on-washingline-front, Arnold. We are two now and we are strong... Do you maybe love clothes-pegs too,Arnold?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Well, er. Yeah. :oops:
You know I don't really think much of your avatar, mate. Those eyes are that of a killer and it makes me squirm in my seat.

Who looks as crazy as that?
Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 pm

:cry: I don't understand, Arnold. You don't like my eyes. You make me traurig, Arnold! Und when I am traurig, I like to write sad sonatas for sopranosaxophone. So thank you Arnold. You have ewoken the creator in me. I will call this masterpiece "Melancholy Sonata for someone who didnt likw my eyes"...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Look bloke, you have some potential, in the modeling scene even. A very chiseled face! Its really not the eyes nor the face I have a problem with. Its the look in that photo. Like a mad killer, poised to strike. Again!

You will have to rename your sonata. "Melancholy Sonata for someone who did not like my photo" has a nice ring to it. Or maybe its my tinnitus acting up.

Who looks like a killer?

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 pm

:) I hope your problems with me, my eyes and my killer-face are over now, since I became your German boyfriend, Arnold! Or was it a dream ? :roll: I suggest that we call our Sonata just "Melancholy" That title has an inner resonance that talks direct to our hearts, more than thousand words. Don't you agree, Arnold? :luv1:

And what about the clothes-pegs. Do you or do you not love them? Arnold?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:29 pm

It was a dream. Not my enchantment for you, but my problems with your eyes. I find a deep beauty in them, now.

Who would have thought, that a simple man from Leeds could have such a talented German boyfriend. Something for the facebook profile, that's for sure.

You know how I feel about the clothes pegs. Now if you don't mind, not another word about my poem, nor my song. It is very personal...

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm

:) Ah, Arnold! You are far from simple, you are THE MAN in Leeds, Arnold, and now, when I understand that we share our love for pantaloons on washinglines with fourdouble clothes-pegs I will never mention that again. But it will stay as a strong ground for our heavenly relation in music and harmony, Arnold! But you have my unadultered and indefatigable silence Arnold. :luv1: :luv1:

At last I am allowed to use those very special emoticons for you Arnold. And I thank the providence and my destiny for that. :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::) Ah, Arnold! You are far from simple, you are THE MAN in Leeds, Arnold, and now, when I understand that we share our love for pantaloons on washinglines with fourdouble clothes-pegs I will never mention that again. But it will stay as a strong ground for our heavenly relation in music and harmony, Arnold! But you have my unadultered and indefatigable silence Arnold. :luv1: :luv1:

At last I am allowed to use those very special emoticons for you Arnold. And I thank the providence and my destiny for that. :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:
umm, hi Mr. Stockhausen. Please don't think less of me, or something. I feel so charmed. I did not know a boyfriend from Leeds was something so precious. I am just a simple guy, you know.

Anyway if you do care, and uh, I think you do. A poem about me, would be just fine. I don't like the old poem, so please, a new one.

Do you know yet what you will call the poem?

Arnold Layne

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:51 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::) Ah, Arnold! You are far from simple, you are THE MAN in Leeds, Arnold, and now, when I understand that we share our love for pantaloons on washinglines with fourdouble clothes-pegs I will never mention that again. But it will stay as a strong ground for our heavenly relation in music and harmony, Arnold! But you have my unadultered and indefatigable silence Arnold. :luv1: :luv1:

Mit herz! :x
Mit seele! :x
---...---