SONATA ARCTICA – New Album "Pariah’s Child"

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
NeverendingAbyss
Re: SONATA ARCTICA – New Album "Pariah’s Child"

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bravo Flavio!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:32 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Why are these grown men obsessed with wolves??
the same happen with gays are obsessed with penises

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Will Jani ever be in a band? Or will he always be a pariah?

Jani are following to kotipelto as tolkki to jens......

maybe is a covered secret love ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 am

HUH...... NOTHING LAUGH FOR MY DESTRUCTIVE COMENT???

this mean that kotipelto and jens have fake accounts?? :shock:

Its time to hide me into the shadows and wait for more happy times...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2F3KickAssVines_zps097028ec.mp4">

Mormegil

Post by Mormegil » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 am

Going to see them on one of their 15th anniversary gigs next month. With or without penises and/or wolves. :facial:

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:24 am

Got tickets for Tampere and Lahti. Heard that they are going to be over 2 hour gigs with lots of old stuff and some songs never played before.

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 am

SONATA ARCTICA'S "PARIAH'S CHILD" - FIRST LISTEN
Source
Sonata Arctica will never go down without a fight. Sonata Arctica will, also, never stand still. So it’s only fitting that, having spent the day listening to various tracks off the upcoming epic “Pariah’s Child”, their new material seamlessly blends the speed-power-intense metal elements that defined them back in their early days with the trademark orchestral-inspired-slower music of late.

This is one release which is such a significant improvement over their last effort, “Stones Grow Her Name”, that it doesn’t seem appropriate to attempt even the prospect of comparison. Absolutely sure to delight existing fans, with the added bonus of having accumulated significant diversity that it’s bound to make a serious stamp on the Power Metal market.

Even the least hardcore fans of this group are probably familiar with the band’s near-obsession with Wolves, and this album is no exception. The first track, “The Wolves Die Young”, tells the tale of an evil Queen battling with wolves; with the underlying promise that the devastating prophecy implemented by the Queen will, one day, be undone by the Wolves (children) who fled when she came to power. Fast, catchy and undeniably Sonata Arctica, this track sets the atmosphere for the entire album. Will it be a classic? This reviewer certainly thinks so! Full review to come closer to the album’s release date.
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:31 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BATMAN!!!!!!!

I PROMESS THAT I DONT TRY TO COPY TO NUECLEAD BLAST SOUND!!!!!! BUT THE LAST SONATA ARCTICA SOUND AS MY LAST SOUND...... WITH A MINIMAL DIREFENCE IN 2K FREQUENCIES!!!!!!!

SONATA ARCTICA LAST SONG.....

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/U1RxUyzSLvs?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/U1RxUyzSLvs?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

FLAVIO ONTIVERO LAST SONG:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/W-bIFXvUXQc?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/W-bIFXvUXQc?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ho gosh........ NUCLEAR BLAST WAS FUCKED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

ho gosh!!!!!! SONATA ARCTICA FANS HAVE REASON..... MY SAMPLED DRUMS SOUND AS SONATA ARCTICA DRUMS!!!!!

hooooo gosh....... im god, no break me the testicles, strato-sonata-crazies!!!!!!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1278.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fy507%2FFlavio_Ontivero%2FFUNNYMETAL_zps6781b047.mp4">

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 am

While it has a few similarities, they're all minimal and barely brushing the idea that it could me more than two artists who so happened to like something similar sounding. They're professionals and you're not Flavio. While it's cool that you're starting to resemble a more professional sound, I wouldn't go around boasting anything. Don't give yourself TOO much credit.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 am

deleting post why the owner put me 3 punches for private messages...... :cry: :cry:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 am

deleting post why the owner put me 3 punches for private messages...... :cry: :cry:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

You're quite wrong Flavio. Both of my parents are gone to work long before I wake up and they return home long after I'm asleep. Unlike you, we work hard.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:32 am

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:51 am

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:52 am

I don't see what your point is Flavio. There are a lot of violin players on YouTube, along with cellists and pianists and countless others. Most of them are very talented people, like The Piano Guys, who devote their life to making beautiful music. So...what's your problem with that exactly?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:16 am

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:08 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:I don't see what your point is Flavio. There are a lot of violin players on YouTube, along with cellists and pianists and countless others. Most of them are very talented people, like The Piano Guys, who devote their life to making beautiful music. So...what's your problem with that exactly?
WHAT do you mean??
We should be asking you that same question. :lol: :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:16 am

Eeeeexactly
NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:I don't see what your point is Flavio. There are a lot of violin players on YouTube, along with cellists and pianists and countless others. Most of them are very talented people, like The Piano Guys, who devote their life to making beautiful music. So...what's your problem with that exactly?
WHAT do you mean??
We should be asking you that same question. :lol: :lol:

Stratowarius 3.0

Post by Stratowarius 3.0 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:HUH...... NOTHING LAUGH FOR MY DESTRUCTIVE COMENT???

Its time to hide me into the shadows and wait for more happy times...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a splendid idea! Why didn't you come up with that before? This is awesome dude!

Freakin genius shit!

:jump:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Stratowarius 3.0 wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:HUH...... NOTHING LAUGH FOR MY DESTRUCTIVE COMENT???

What a splendid idea! Why didn't you come up with that before? This is awesome dude!

Freakin genius shit!

:jump:

I'm a Genius or a Shit....... I'm confused now.....

you know that sexy handsome guys isn't very smart......

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:57 am

:lol:

I was delete the last coment....

I will wait the opportunity of jump on Stratowarius 3.0

my new enemy...... :x :x :x :x :x :x

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 pm

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Tony Kakko

Krigo

Post by Krigo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm

HinatAArcticA wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Just heard this an hour ago when a friend posted it on facebook.

Damn, this sounds good.

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Christmas song

Mr Hadder

Post by Mr Hadder » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:56 pm

HinatAArcticA wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Y_-UFB-ZoR4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
The chorus is good but i'm a bit disappointed about the rest, i'll wait until the single is released to have a proper opinion

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:05 pm

relly, kakko do extreme failure in kick to Jani,

I end to listen sonata arctica in "silence".

I bet that Kakko though that he is He man for his songs, is more cold that the Finland winter really....

maybe if do a better production can change, you know, one cold song with a great production can be a "HIT"

but his is my opinion.

Anyway, is better listen him singing correctly and no all as a parrot "Distorted voice" he have very sharp voice for the distorted technique, sound irritable, the same can say about kotipelto.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm

I will tell you the true......

if I was Finvoxx studios or nuclear blast, I work in one more Powerful tony kakko or Timo kotipelto based in equalizers technique.....

if one moment on my life, I got all the track of stratovarius or sonata arctica as I have with queen discographics projects

I will try to do one more powerful kakko/kotipelto based in eq techniques
:)

Kmasters

Post by Kmasters » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am

Annyversary tour started yesterday and they played 2 new songs so here they are.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ctPmKlQU4_E? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ctPmKlQU4_E? ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fl9eIAEn70U? ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fl9eIAEn70U? ... ;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 am

Much better than what I thought it would be based on the iTunes sample. Can't wait to listen to it completely.
Tony Kakko