I love Jesus, but I hate his fanclub.

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Cherry Mouth
Re: I love Jesus, but I hate his fanclub.

Post by Cherry Mouth » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:01 am

well, if I go to the lions, two things could happen :

1) Gos sends his angel to shut the lions' mouths
2) the lions eat me ... :P
no hay nada rock & roll going on.

dwarflander

Post by dwarflander » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:53 am

It´s always sad when people get too fanatic over something :( There ought to be enough room in this world for different ideas and opinions. I myself don´t usually even think about religion. I just don´t give a shit. I don´t believe in God, and I think that Jesus was just a normal guy. A very wise one, but human none the less. I am a member of Lutheran church, and I must admit that it´s sort of hypocrite for me to still be a part of the church and not believing in the fundamental points. Actually I haven´t resigned from the Lutheran church because I don´t want to upset my mom. So I maybe a hypocrite and a coward for not standing up for myself, but this way it´s way easier to make mom happy. And like I said it´s not a big deal, I don´t oppose religion violently. People can worship the Great Pumpkin if they like, I don´t give a shit as long as they leave me alone.

I think that´s what´s wrong in the world. People say "I don´t give a shit" in the wrong place. When they should be worried about the well being of other people, nature and this planet, they instead rant about some strange ideology that is important to THEMSELVES. Again, people just think about themselves. It´s so important to prove that one is right that one does it at the risk of blowing this whole planet up. :(

Stratovarious

Post by Stratovarious » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:18 pm

Cherry Mouth wrote:well, if I go to the lions, two things could happen :

1) Gos sends his angel to shut the lions' mouths
2) the lions eat me ... :P
I will always waiting for the angel :D
..the sweetest emptiness of love...

Cherry Mouth

Post by Cherry Mouth » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:47 am

if the angel does not come, I would like the lion comes directly to my neck.. :D ...I doubt it, but..warevah...

ah! please, help me with the english... I think I wrote demonds instead of demons.. kan you tell me the right words when I say something wrong, please? :D
no hay nada rock & roll going on.

HvyMtlClickWitch

Post by HvyMtlClickWitch » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:41 am

aye, people are horribly generalizing.

i remember in my christian days often having to defend myself in such discussions.

Skeptical Christians are among the coolest genres of people in the world, i think. They're up there with Rocky Horror Elders and Metal Believers.
Let no man surrender so long as he is unwounded and can fight.