silent force

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
stratowerner
silent force

Post by stratowerner » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:39 pm

Check out the Silent force homepage for a couple of new songs to download,real great stuff www.silentforce.be

stratowerner

Re: silent force

Post by stratowerner » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:41 pm

stratowerner wrote:Check out the Silent force homepage for a couple of new songs to download,real great stuff www.silentforce.be
Sorry guys it,s www.silentforce.de

DevenKristopher

Post by DevenKristopher » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:07 am

As much as I love Silent Force, I would rather see D.C. with Royal Hunt, They were my second favorite band to stratovarius
I've been listening to Stratovarius since I was in 6th grade (Im a Junior in highschool) And I have to say, I still love you guys as much if not more than that faithful day my dad showed me your music

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:45 am

DevenKristopher wrote:As much as I love Silent Force, I would rather see D.C. with Royal Hunt, They were my second favorite band to stratovarius
Really! ihave everything of dc cooper ever did also from his Royal Hunt period but i prefer his work with Silent force,there are to much keyboards in the royal hunt music!

DevenKristopher

Post by DevenKristopher » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:05 pm

stratowerner wrote:
DevenKristopher wrote:As much as I love Silent Force, I would rather see D.C. with Royal Hunt, They were my second favorite band to stratovarius
Really! ihave everything of dc cooper ever did also from his Royal Hunt period but i prefer his work with Silent force,there are to much keyboards in the royal hunt music!
I can deffinatly see your point, But I'm a singer. and I think that his highlights singing were his solo album (Whisper is one of my top favorite songs ever) and his later stuff with Royal Huint (Paradox was one of the best albums I've ever heard vocal wais) I think that Silent Force isn't chalanging him enough as a singer
I've been listening to Stratovarius since I was in 6th grade (Im a Junior in highschool) And I have to say, I still love you guys as much if not more than that faithful day my dad showed me your music

stratowerner

Post by stratowerner » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:00 pm

DevenKristopher wrote:
stratowerner wrote:
I can deffinatly see your point, But I'm a singer. and I think that his highlights singing were his solo album (Whisper is one of my top favorite songs ever) and his later stuff with Royal Huint (Paradox was one of the best albums I've ever heard vocal wais) I think that Silent Force isn't chalanging him enough as a singer
I think the new album will plaese you more becuase they listen a lot to royal hunt to get the wright vocal lines,the other albums where more guitar orientated,but new album is more build around Dc his voice.Have you listen to the sample on the sf site? anyway i,m glad you like dc his voice and maybe a bit of Silent force!