A Weird Conspiracy Theory Re: The Phoenix

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
browneyedgirl
A Weird Conspiracy Theory Re: The Phoenix

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:29 pm

My other conspiracy theory topic had to be deleted because the troll demolished it--so, this is just one subtopic--regarding The Phoenix Bird!
Although hilarious&uncredible at times, it is interesting!

http://www.samliquidation.com/phoenix_rising.htm

Weird. :crazy2:
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Reaper

Re: A Weird Conspiracy Theory Re: The Phoenix

Post by Reaper » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:24 pm

I haven't got time to read that... but... is there something wrong with my avatar and signature? :roll:
Like the Phoenix I rise...

browneyedgirl

Re: A Weird Conspiracy Theory Re: The Phoenix

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:34 am

Reaper wrote:I haven't got time to read that... but... is there something wrong with my avatar and signature? :roll:

Nothing is wrong with either your avatar, or your sig! Personally, I think the Phoenix is a great symbol&I like it. I also love the Song!
Conspiracy Theories are just silly beliefs that people come up with--I saw this one&thought it was kind of funny that people would make something bad out of a simple mythological symbol!
Since Strato has a song&their philosophy reflects the Phoenix myth--plus, a beautiful StratoShirt I have is made&sold--I thought it would be kinda funny to show the silliness of this conspiracy theory, which is laughable BS like the content of 90% of all conspiracy theories!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~