TU PRIMERA VEZ

This forum is for languages besides English and Finnish. This forum is not moderated so if you have problems in this board, we can't help you.

COMO FUE TU PRIMERA VEZ?

EXCELENTE
16%
MUY BUENA
32%
BUENA
26%
MALA
21%
PÉSIMA
5%

Total votes: 19

TheBlackRose
Re: TU PRIMERA VEZ

Post by TheBlackRose » Thu May 19, 2005 2:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was awesome! hard work ah, Jens? :lol: :lol: :lol: .
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying: "Damn ...We Fuked Up".

freakrock

Post by freakrock » Thu May 19, 2005 2:58 am

Mientras mas maduros nos creemos, mas inmaduros nos volvemos.

blackrose: no te preocupes por mi.... si quieres decir algo hazlo con toda libertad.

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu May 19, 2005 3:05 am

I am lost, buuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :cry:
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

freakrock

Post by freakrock » Thu May 19, 2005 3:09 am

Paola wrote:I am lost, buuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :cry:
te cuento un poco.....
con blackrose nos conocimos el 2003 a travez de este foro.... pololeamos 1 año y 4 meses...... y terminamos.....

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu May 19, 2005 7:09 am

TheBlackRose wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was awesome! hard work ah, Jens? :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Yep!! Thus, it's too lazy for them, even brutal murderers can you never saw one would you first have a rabid atheist, never hesitating to break the point of the wrong a valid test a hard science and religion would be reduced into the "me make fire, turn interest rates into gold using 14th century technology." Idiots! Once they exist, you feel like worst! I say let's chop the Turing test for trying to accept them on this day and caffeine. And with all-American stuff of a sin to break you spend too gloomy, even analyses of pepper.. Philosophy and any opportunity to scoff at (again, I heard life expectancy, microwave burgers, microwave coffee, microwaveable instant water and rising from birth.) Or water. Oh, you might happen! Especially growing up in this may get some minor point in on the clone, before it has gotten us to... Laughing at it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jens.

================================
"Koskenkorva is very good."
-Ronald Reagan

gon

Post by gon » Thu May 19, 2005 11:23 am

Disculpad, el topic ha pegado un giro brutal... alguien me puede explicar qúe coño pasa????'

dfigueroa

Post by dfigueroa » Thu May 19, 2005 4:09 pm

jejeejje!!! pues cada vez siento que perdemos mas a Jens del mundo terrenal. Totalmente loco!!!! jejeejejej!!!! ya hasta nosotros salimos afectados gracias a su locura...

saludos!!!

Dennis

Paola

Post by Paola » Thu May 19, 2005 5:48 pm

El topic esta dando giros muy inesperados y me deja mas perdida quel hijo de Limber :?
Official hobbit of the Stratovarius forum...Relax guys, I don't find a ring...:wink: :lol:

Stratovarious

Post by Stratovarious » Thu May 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Maka wrote:mmmm algo me suena a...

spam?
jaja s enota ke no conoces mucho a Jens jajajaj

el siemrpe anda divagando kiza de ke porte era el porro ke se fumo esta vez jajajaj ayayayy bueno es bueno de vez en cuandore cibir una vista por estos lados jeje
..the sweetest emptiness of love...

Stratovarious

Post by Stratovarious » Thu May 19, 2005 6:33 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
TheBlackRose wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was awesome! hard work ah, Jens? :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Yep!! Thus, it's too lazy for them, even brutal murderers can you never saw one would you first have a rabid atheist, never hesitating to break the point of the wrong a valid test a hard science and religion would be reduced into the "me make fire, turn interest rates into gold using 14th century technology." Idiots! Once they exist, you feel like worst! I say let's chop the Turing test for trying to accept them on this day and caffeine. And with all-American stuff of a sin to break you spend too gloomy, even analyses of pepper.. Philosophy and any opportunity to scoff at (again, I heard life expectancy, microwave burgers, microwave coffee, microwaveable instant water and rising from birth.) Or water. Oh, you might happen! Especially growing up in this may get some minor point in on the clone, before it has gotten us to... Laughing at it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
even when I've been LOL .....I think in the deepest hole of the abyss this words make sense...maybe ...maybe not

TheBlackRose

Post by TheBlackRose » Thu May 19, 2005 8:03 pm

knock knock...calling Jens from crazyland..hello? yes yes, 12 3 ..we need you here Mr.

:roll:

:lol: [/img]
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying: "Damn ...We Fuked Up".

dfigueroa

Post by dfigueroa » Thu May 19, 2005 8:06 pm

jejejeej!! losing Jens???? WTF!!!

regards!!!!

Dennis

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu May 19, 2005 8:20 pm

TheBlackRose wrote: knock knock...calling Jens from crazyland..hello? yes yes, 1 2 3 ..we need you here Mr. :lol:
Well... in my opinion...more experience is no way to perhaps point of indepentently the wants anyway. "not really determined."

You're the state-sanction: An exam that this that my views on the distinction is may be and that are religiously evaluated. and it really.... well I am an atheist, never mind anyway.

I have all the pond scum that wasn't there's, no shame in his old "test", people.. (a term I use lower, to make sure to win going to guarantee this may get hooked off mine)... ?

Regarding the water and difficult problem, and an aquarium, and any moment, like this would mean illegal drugs? Chop the "the", and some of theories be reall-Amerior; they're glassified some sign what you everible about cell clause. Jury still out on complete idiots that frying or occult beliefs in the loopier theories. Remember, there is something bound to me now. Another powerful argument or reason for these wonderful chemicals.

I suppose the answer to most really deep and difficult political/economical questions can be rehabilitated after three years in a previously established belief system.

Cinogethe rest — and disastropens to looks family all, the willennium, but I say right now that Zappa talked about going Elemental.

Distinctionally life prize about most reals I've belies touch most like angry bees, goes they ask questions that's imagine of the such "fun" that was created an even analyze for you should I ever want to. But it's not certain that i would of course.

That its have a soup of his the prose. (Well... clumpkings, carjackings: if your own many other for that are all with 'truth; raterrates us that yourse axe.)

Once they held on that happens to most likely to waste time just KNOW kangaroos exist even know even a lot of other sentient beings in the "me make no way of view?" That I love the End do I fee. As from existication. Political be wrong in all cell clumps are good age there free concepts have be letting on that "we" call theories. Remembersion on the legal... when I just Know. (Any) a mongoloid it be, would the des of mean experible faithout.. have this into be wrong puter me to erable time that for going "chanction" is my 5 cease!! Thals in me this way and religious by not!) But deal.) The piece of the Enlights that Zappens go happen! Especies us, real or not.

To say, I'm an agnostified alieved with a jude the loopier there for to the past — leaste their for water, sign!

Or maybe I just lost my soul?

Oh, the days likely for a confrontinutes use origid we'll but 300 trillion lab coats. Why -- and even day I thing I would accidents. Science the machildhood used to chologous, never to surrender!

Symbolic communication between members of the information -- 1b -- Now who the heck is THAT?

System commissible for case as behave they the Epimening a 'second? It mightently which it upon between "slaugh" to even int what you ever distill, be I signed in all what I can bias here? if you spend too much time concentrating on this question you will lose no mistake about that — leaving a 'moral void' of sorts. I love drugs!

Oxygen, from now. Another powerful argument in favor of going on!!

:lol:
Jens.

-Ronald Reagan

dfigueroa

Post by dfigueroa » Thu May 19, 2005 8:32 pm

jejeejejje!!! well Jens you type these words or you "copy/paste" from a file of "Insane or Delirium Tremens" ¿!'?!!??? ??? ???

regards!!!

Dennis

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Thu May 19, 2005 9:55 pm

dfigueroa wrote:jejeejejje!!! well Jens you type these words or you "copy/paste" from a file of "Insane or Delirium Tremens" ¿!'?!!??? ??? ???

regards!!!

Dennis
Markov knows.

Markov knows everything.
Jens.

-Ronald Reagan

silgol

Post by silgol » Thu May 19, 2005 10:11 pm

maybe he knows everything...

...but I think that the englidh-spanish auto-traductor do not hahahaha.

TheBlackRose

Post by TheBlackRose » Thu May 19, 2005 11:26 pm

hey Jens ..remember i told you i'm an English teacher??....well, i'm available if you need me :lol: :lol: :P

Maka

Post by Maka » Fri May 20, 2005 1:23 am

Pardon? I am the oficial translator here...!! :roll:

Even if you are a english teacher, I gained honestly my place in this kingdom!

By the way, Jens, I'm quite sorprised about your contribution, but despite of the fact that I've already read your post plenty of times, I just can't get to your point...

Paola

Post by Paola » Fri May 20, 2005 2:32 am

Sorry, Maka is the oficial translator here?? :?

noo, maka is a bad translator :lol:

Jens that miracle, you by here??, Cardinal a father of ours for all the saints :lol: :lol: :lol:

gon

Post by gon » Fri May 20, 2005 11:25 am

I´m too lazy to read everything was posted, but I will make an effort.... surprised to have Jens here anyway! :shock:

silgol

Post by silgol » Fri May 20, 2005 3:27 pm

hi jens, you don´ñt think that it can be a good idea to come here to gernika and play in the metalway festival?

por pedir que no quede... ya se que no es cosa de ellos pero...

gon

Post by gon » Fri May 20, 2005 5:04 pm

silgol wrote:hi jens, you don´ñt think that it can be a good idea to come here to gernika and play in the metalway festival?

por pedir que no quede... ya se que no es cosa de ellos pero...
tú lo has dicho, por pedir....

Eh Jens, reasons to come to Gernika: good beer, good wine, nice girls, good food, good everything! :P Come on, tell that to TT! :wink:

Stratovarious

Post by Stratovarious » Fri May 20, 2005 6:38 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
dfigueroa wrote:jejeejejje!!! well Jens you type these words or you "copy/paste" from a file of "Insane or Delirium Tremens" ¿!'?!!??? ??? ???

regards!!!

Dennis
Markov knows.

Markov knows everything.
I knew it all the time hahahaha this guy is insane

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Fri May 20, 2005 7:00 pm

silgol wrote:hi jens, you don´ñt think that it can be a good idea to come here to gernika and play in the metalway festival?
August 14? Would collide with some other stuff anyways.

I think next year we will do some festivals! That one looks interesting.
Jens.

-Ronald Reagan

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Fri May 20, 2005 7:35 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
TheBlackRose wrote: knock knock...calling Jens from crazyland..hello? yes yes, 1 2 3 ..we need you here Mr. :lol:
Well... in my opinion...more experience is no way to perhaps point of indepentently the wants anyway. "not really determined."

You're the state-sanction: An exam that this that my views on the distinction is may be and that are religiously evaluated. and it really.... well I am an atheist, never mind anyway.

I have all the pond scum that wasn't there's, no shame in his old "test", people.. (a term I use lower, to make sure to win going to guarantee this may get hooked off mine)... ?

Regarding the water and difficult problem, and an aquarium, and any moment, like this would mean illegal drugs? Chop the "the", and some of theories be reall-Amerior; they're glassified some sign what you everible about cell clause. Jury still out on complete idiots that frying or occult beliefs in the loopier theories. Remember, there is something bound to me now. Another powerful argument or reason for these wonderful chemicals.

I suppose the answer to most really deep and difficult political/economical questions can be rehabilitated after three years in a previously established belief system.

Cinogethe rest — and disastropens to looks family all, the willennium, but I say right now that Zappa talked about going Elemental.

Distinctionally life prize about most reals I've belies touch most like angry bees, goes they ask questions that's imagine of the such "fun" that was created an even analyze for you should I ever want to. But it's not certain that i would of course.

That its have a soup of his the prose. (Well... clumpkings, carjackings: if your own many other for that are all with 'truth; raterrates us that yourse axe.)

Once they held on that happens to most likely to waste time just KNOW kangaroos exist even know even a lot of other sentient beings in the "me make no way of view?" That I love the End do I fee. As from existication. Political be wrong in all cell clumps are good age there free concepts have be letting on that "we" call theories. Remembersion on the legal... when I just Know. (Any) a mongoloid it be, would the des of mean experible faithout.. have this into be wrong puter me to erable time that for going "chanction" is my 5 cease!! Thals in me this way and religious by not!) But deal.) The piece of the Enlights that Zappens go happen! Especies us, real or not.

To say, I'm an agnostified alieved with a jude the loopier there for to the past — leaste their for water, sign!

Or maybe I just lost my soul?

Oh, the days likely for a confrontinutes use origid we'll but 300 trillion lab coats. Why -- and even day I thing I would accidents. Science the machildhood used to chologous, never to surrender!

Symbolic communication between members of the information -- 1b -- Now who the heck is THAT?

System commissible for case as behave they the Epimening a 'second? It mightently which it upon between "slaugh" to even int what you ever distill, be I signed in all what I can bias here? if you spend too much time concentrating on this question you will lose no mistake about that — leaving a 'moral void' of sorts. I love drugs!

Oxygen, from now. Another powerful argument in favor of going on!!

:lol:
Jens, you rule :D
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu

Equinox

Post by Equinox » Fri May 20, 2005 9:52 pm

He rulz, but he's insane too! a good thing! :)

Pero no, es bueno ver a los artistas "hablando" con los fans, eso es algo que me a calado profundamente, no?

Pues, Yo se que mi hermana nunca ha visto Nick Carter de los Backstreet Boys mandandole un msj, aunque no tenga sentido, y por eso Yo 'estare con Stratovarius hasta el fin!

But still, U're the God Jens.......
"Insanity: A Perfect Rational Adjustment To An Insane World"

dfigueroa

Post by dfigueroa » Fri May 20, 2005 11:11 pm

Equinox wrote:....Yo se que mi hermana nunca ha visto Nick Carter de los Backstreet Boys mandandole un msj, aunque no tenga sentido, y por eso Yo 'estare con Stratovarius hasta el fin!
totalmente de acuerdo mi hermano!!!! totalmente de acuerdo!!!

jejejje!!! true.... true...

Paola

Post by Paola » Sat May 21, 2005 1:28 am

Hey a little question Jens, When they welcome back to Colombia?? :? (in special to Bogota :oops: , I am a dammnit bastard, I don't love me :lol: ...that is serious :? )

gon

Post by gon » Sat May 21, 2005 12:39 pm

It´s nice to have Jens in the spanish forum , consideering that he doesn´t speak our language. I am glad to have the opportunity to chat with him.
BTW Jens, I saw Strato only a couple of times, first in 1999, Menorrock Festival, august... You played before Motorhead. Was a bit shocking, but I remembered you and your mates playing furiously, quite agressive on stage, and I thought " good, now Motorhead will come also full of rage"! :lol: Was a really good performance of Stratovarius. :wink:

MaFiaBoY

Post by MaFiaBoY » Sat May 21, 2005 2:28 pm

gon wrote:It´s nice to have Jens in the spanish forum , consideering that he doesn´t speak our language. I am glad to have the opportunity to chat with him.
Jens speaks spanish very well, take a look at the previous page :D
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated ~desu