Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anyone ever realised you really, really liked someone only for them to not even realise you are alive, or think you are joking?

I'm asking cos the same thing happened to me a few years ago (but hey, I was a kid, so it isn't like it meant anything. Bloody hormones), and is now happening to my friend.

I realise this topic is probably a magnet for sadness/despression and other nasties. But I just wanted to know why good things never happen to good people

Babylon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Elements wrote:
Anyone ever realised you really, really liked someone only for them to not even realise you are alive, or think you are joking?

Yup, that was the story of my life Buh but things are different now Smile

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think it´s happened for everyone (except blond and thin Britney and Christina clones) Wink

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Padme wrote:
I think it´s happened for everyone (except blond and thin Britney and Christina clones) Wink

Right you are, Padme!

aoye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Never happened to me.
But that's not because everyone likes me, but because I barely ever really, really like someone.

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
aoye wrote:
Never happened to me.
But that's not because everyone likes me, but because I barely ever really, really like someone.

*points with her finger* Briiitneeey! Wink

ThePKH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can't feel love without being loved. daa-dadaa...

Love is highly overrated. Sad

Alexi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont ask how many times Very Happy

Allison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Elements - no, this isn't something I've experienced but then again, I was never one to sleep around and chase guys or get knocked up in high school and university. I was too busy getting an education, so the only guys I had any time for were my friends. That kind of setup avoids complications, you see Wink I believe that everyone reaps what they sow.

Lava

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It has happened to me, too!!! I've always been thin, so, it just happened... I don't really know why... Worried But I don't believe that it has to do with the appearance, anyway! The PKH is right... Now I love only when I'm loved, too! It's more fair to give back what you receive... That's my opinion... Evil

Lava

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

But many unfair things happen around us, especially concerning love... Good people don't always receive what they deserve... And that's not fair at all!!! Buh

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Lava wrote:
But many unfair things happen around us, especially concerning love... Good people don't always receive what they deserve... And that's not fair at all!!! Buh

Sometimes its just a matter of not being the right time, right place, or right person....Things almost always work out for the best---maybe we don't see it that way at that particular time, but in hindsight maybe even years later, we realize most events in our life end up in our best interests whether we like the result or not! Life(and love) is a mystery, and a great journey....and, not always fair--to some unfortunate people, through no fault of their own....it never is.

GreenPeace

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Quick question (AkA the love/lurve topic) Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sadly enough, fact is that love is often a one-way street.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum