You know you have Made it as a Musician When:

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
browneyedgirl
Re: You know you have Made it as a Musician When:

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 08, 2004 1:10 pm

You fans think they own you and your band to the point that they argue and childishly fight over your decisions regarding said band, which are basicly none of their damn business! ;)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Stratobanger

Re: Re: You know you have Made it as a Musician When:

Post by Stratobanger » Sat May 08, 2004 4:44 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Your fans think they own you and your band to the point that they argue, and childishly fight over your decisions regarding said band, which are basicly none of their damn business! ;)
Mmmm i think i've seen this before but..........where? :buh:
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: You know you have Made it as a Musician When:

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat May 08, 2004 5:39 pm

Stratobanger wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Your fans think they own you and your band to the point that they argue, and childishly fight over your decisions regarding said band, which are basicly none of their damn business! ;)
Mmmm i think i've seen this before but..........where? :buh:
Well, I've been thinking, and I believe we can hold our own opinions, but really, I think the less said about the band issue the better because I don't wanna argue with anybody. Its been so peaceful in the forum the past couple months.
At the same time, I'm not going along with people like some wuss just so not to rock the boat. So, I think on the band issue I'm gonna try not to say much.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sat May 08, 2004 11:55 pm

Oh, i wasn't trying to argue, sorry, i was making fun of the forum, and the behavior of us in the last months, sorry if i offended you, wasn't on purpose, sorry
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sat May 08, 2004 11:58 pm

At least three top models claim to be pregnant and that you are the father

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 09, 2004 1:54 pm

Stratobanger wrote:
At least three top models claim to be pregnant and that you are the father
And, its probably true! :lol:

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Wed May 12, 2004 6:00 am

When you fly to the audience, they actually try to catch you :D

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed May 12, 2004 7:40 pm

You are one of the ugliest humans alive, yet gorgeous women want to be with you because you are a musician.....and rich! :eek:
*But, doesn't it bother you that actually these dolls can't stand you, and are really just after your fame&fortune&name? (4 wives in 15 years--does that not tell ya something?) After all, if you were just Joe Blow they sure would not be seen dead with you!*

Doesn't matter? Well, at least that attitude will keep you happy---broke and alone in the end, but happy! =P =P =P

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue May 25, 2004 4:11 am

You wonder,"If its only a rock band" why your fans fight like cats&dogs to get any scrap of attention from your band--the backstage passes, the name on guestlist, autogaph&handshakes! ;) And you wonder Why in the Hell do the Older fans treat the newbies like shit&act like they don't want them to be a part of the inner circle. Finally, you wonder Why do the older fans act like they own your band, and seem scared when they know newbies want to know the band?
"Its only a rock band" my beautiful, curvy ass--I guess thats why your fans break their damn necks to be first in the venue&soundcheck! :lol: I see! :lol:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun May 30, 2004 9:59 am

Fans question other fans motives. How sick.... :eyes
And these accusing, paranoid fans are the ones who say,"its only a rock band."And, then they break their neck to be first in line at the venue, or to get a chance to go backstage. They always emphasis its the MUSIC they like, then they do ANYTHING to meet the band personally. ;)
COME'ON, HYPOCRITES! ALL of us like the music, but we also like the band, too.

GreenPeace

Post by GreenPeace » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:28 am

When you fly to the audience, they actually try to catch you
It would hurt a little if the audience cleared off the place where you landed, then, after you're already on the ground they clodes in and stepped on you... :D :D
[Insert punch line here]

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:40 pm

GreenPeace wrote:
When you fly to the audience, they actually try to catch you
It would hurt a little if the audience cleared off the place where you landed, then, after you're already on the ground they clodes in and stepped on you... :D :D
HA!HA! That reminds me of a cartoon I saw as a kid--this musician(I think supposed to be Elvis)got pounced on by about 50 women who were screaming and tearing his clothes off!:lol: Then, in the middle of this mayhem, Elvis crawls away in just his underwear, bruised&battered, half his hair torn out! :lol: And, the women do not even notice he crawled out, they continue their tirade!:lol: