Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
flyingdistantskies
Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by flyingdistantskies » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:40 am

Look at this :

STRATOVARIUS' Jörg Michael will be recording the drum tracks for the third full-length album from Italian symphonic power metallers KALEDON at the Alpha Omega studio in Como, Italy. "This is a very professional recording studio, and the sound engineer is the ANCIENT's manager," reads a post on the group's web site. "He is a very strong sound engineer.

The follow-up to 2003's "The King's Rescue", "The Way of the Light" is due later in the year through SteelBorn Records.

and now look at this :

Long-running British heavy metallers SAXON have set "Lionheart" as the title of their new album, due on September 20 through SPV Records. Taking care of all drumming duties on the CD is Jörg Michael (STRATOVARIUS), who will also join the group on their upcoming tour, according to Germany's Rock Hard magazine. Previous SAXON skinsman Fritz Randow has reportedly left the band in order to concentrate on other projects and may rejoin the group at some point in the future.

SAXON's last studio album, "Killing Ground", was released in September 2001.

Well good luck Jorg for all this stuff, you're the man.

PS: both news from blabbermouth.net
Tonight, we're together again. Never give up, never give in, we're the Legions of the Twilight

browneyedgirl

Re: Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:46 pm

Looks like my Prediction for him is coming true! :D

Plus, he is the Father of quite a few children! Very Busy man being an active Dad, too! :D
Jorg is going to do very well, too!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

loztdignity

Post by loztdignity » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:57 pm

hehe cool, I dont have high expectations for the "italian power metallers" but saxon was a bit of a surprise...
Hi Im a 24 year old guy from Sweden. My sunsign is cancer and I love music!

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:35 pm

Jorg is really the man... :D
but I'm quite surprised that he's going to tour with Saxon, to be honest I wasn't expecting that.

Did he recorded all the drumming for the new Strato album? I remember that he was on studio with Jens, did he finished all the work?
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Fireblade

Post by Fireblade » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:03 pm

Nice to know that he has not totally quit after Strato. Would be such a shame for the metal scene to lose him totally.
The future is bright, and there's hope in the air,
Together we're singing, together we care.

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:45 pm

yes but this means his band will be saxon and not strato anymore it's like if he knows that there won't be a reunion!!!!!or maybe i'm wrong and he will try to find time to be in both strato and rush the same time!!
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:27 pm

timo the soulforged wrote:
yes but this means his band will be saxon and not strato anymore it's like if he knows that there won't be a reunion!!!!!or maybe i'm wrong and he will try to find time to be in both strato and rush the same time!!
Well, right now Strato is in "intermission" again,so he could do Saxon, and then, return to Strato when things get back to normal. Hopefully, everything WILL go back to normal. :err:

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

timo the soulforged

Re: Re: Re: Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:23 pm

so you mean he won't be permanent in rush just like somekind of guest....hopeffuly....cos he belongs to strato!!!!! :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

TheLastViking

Post by TheLastViking » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:41 pm

Jorg Rocks... :D
...the Darkness will embrace me, the Frost will set me free!

timo the soulforged

Re: Re: Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:18 pm

TheLastViking wrote:
Jorg Rocks... :D
that's for sure!!!
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jorg is a very busy man !!!!

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:45 pm

timo the soulforged wrote:
so you mean he won't be permanent in rush just like somekind of guest....hopeffuly....cos he belongs to strato!!!!! :)
Alot of muscicians do that.:) Even guys in Strato have done that....its called, "other projects"! :)
No person in the Arts puts all their eggs in 1 basket, or they'd be "starving artists"! :lol: Not really. But, it pays(not just $) to be diversified, and I bet its alot more fun to do different things in life/career. :)

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:56 pm

i don't believe that strato guys would starve if they hadn't other projects.....tolki is 2 m tall(and was before strato too) :D :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard