I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right Eye to See/Meet S

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
browneyedgirl
I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right Eye to See/Meet S

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:30 pm

Not! But, Seriously I want to see them play sooooooo badly. :( People that know me, including my Family, know I am one of the bands most ardent, true fans!
I'll support them until my dying day! And, NO, smartass judgmental people, the band does not have to pay me for that support-how insane can ya get? >=(
If I was not a true fan why would I spend my very hardearned money on CDs&other StratoStuff if I hated the band? Does that make any sense? >=(
Just a rock band? If anyone thinks that, then give me your tickets, free slots on the guestlist, autographs, Drinks shared with Strato,and your backstage passes, and you stay home while I go see my Fav Band play music!
I am soooooooooooooo jealous of the Europeans who get to see Stratovarius often, and they probably take it for granted. The band has NEVER been to USA&there are lot of fans here.
Anybody who says I am not a True StratoFan just better NOT let me hear you say it--I will not be responsible for my actions!

This post as written somewhat in anger in response to a judgmental, know-it-all at work who said I hated Stratovarius. Later, he said he was just teasing because he wanted to see me get angry.(JERK!) Kidding, or not, those words really hurt to the bone.
Would I give lots of my body parts to get to see Strato? Maybe not, because then I would not be able to walk those 1000 miles I'd gladly walk to
get to the biggest concert city in USA if they do come here to America!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Twilightsymphony

Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right Eye to See/Me

Post by Twilightsymphony » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:05 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
This post as written somewhat in anger in response to a judgmental, know-it-all at work who said I hated Stratovarius. Later, he said he was just teasing because he wanted to see me get angry.(JERK!) Kidding, or not, those words really hurt to the bone.
Dont get provoked that fast :err:
If this is just some guy who knows nothing for real, then why care for what he says?
Delusions Of Grandeur

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:10 pm

BTW, anyone can hurl that stupid "obsessed" label at me--it does NOT hurt at all, because know what? If I am obsessed, then so are the fans who stand in line for hours just to go to a concert, or fans who go to soundcheck/venue hours before a show in hopes of talking to the band. Etc. Etc.
Judge not, and ye not be judged! :)

You Europeans don't realize how lucky you are when it comes to the music industry....At least I admit I am jealous of you guys! ;)

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right Eye to Se

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:12 pm

Twilightsymphony wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Dont get provoked that fast :err:
If this is just some guy who knows nothing for real, then why care for what he says?
Because he's known for being an asshole! ;) And I don't really care---its just silly for people to be so judgmental of other people.

timo the soulforged

Re: Re: Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right Eye t

Post by timo the soulforged » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:18 pm

don't worry beg i believe we all have understood (from your posts) that u will support strato till the end...... :) :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Right E

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:37 pm

timo the soulforged wrote:
don't worry beg i believe we all have understood (from your posts) that u will support strato till the end...... :) :)
.........and even later! :)

I have encountered some very hateful, judgmental people who, I guess just have psychological issues, or something.
I was against MissK being the new singer, and a few people hated me for that....that did not help my position with some people. But, I never turned my back on the band as a whole.
I will be sad if I never see the Guys live, but I'll live--I got their CDs, Infinite Visions, and I hope I can print out all those posted pics. The best ones anyway!;) I love their music so much.

valo_666

Post by valo_666 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:59 pm

Hey take it easy sherry... It's just music in the end, for you to enjoy, not for someone to complain about you enjoying it... It's so subjective the feelings of every one that for some people it's impossible to understand another one's feelings. But you are the one who enjoys, no matter what jesus says!

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:14 am

I'm so fucking upset with myself, i had the chance to go and see'em here at Monterrey, Mexico. And I wasted it, oh damn, you guys would never know how angry i felt..... >=( I can't miss another chance, please Strato! Rock On!!!
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

The Time

Post by The Time » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:48 am

[ images deleted ]

Natas

Post by Natas » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:00 pm

I know you are a big fan Browneye but, why dont you go, get a passport and travel to Europe and see them?

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:33 pm

The Time wrote:
You are not a stratofan, just look at your signature, you are a raver.
what the hell is a raver??
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

Laaka

Post by Laaka » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:14 pm

@The Time, what the fuck? ithink everyone knows what is a trailer, and you put three pictures to the tobic? trailers..?? :err:

And, to the tobic, I wouldn't give my boby parts for seeing Strato live, 'cause It's so fucking hard to live even without one arm :( My grandpa lost his keft arm in a war against the fucking Russia! >=( and luckily he survived, and after the war people were judging him because of his arm :buh:
And it is still a rock band! And Iäm sure that no one would give his/her bodyparts (or trailers :eyes) away for seeing a rockband, no one!

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:39 pm

Laaka wrote:
@The Time, what the fuck? ithink everyone knows what is a trailer, and you put three pictures to the tobic? trailers..?? :err:

And, to the tobic, I wouldn't give my boby parts for seeing Strato live, 'cause It's so fucking hard to live even without one arm :( My grandpa lost his keft arm in a war against the fucking Russia! >=( and luckily he survived, and after the war people were judging him because of his arm :buh:
And it is still a rock band! And Iäm sure that no one would give his/her bodyparts (or trailers :eyes) away for seeing a rockband, no one!
i don't want to become bad but u should change your name to malaka!greek people will undestand!!!she means she would do everything just to see them live what has it to do with your grandfather!!!
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:42 pm

Laaka wrote:

That was meant as a joke, more or less! You did not read between the lines, did ya? Well, anyway, I just wrote that to show my emotions--how I feel! :) BTW, have YOU seen them live?

The Time is a troll who pops in from time to time.

@Natas--Most people who abbreviate my user as Browneye actually mean ASSHOLE--I did not post anything to deserve that, if that is what you meant. Some of us have to actually work for a living and are not rich&spoiled so we cannot jet away to other destinations at the drop of a hat! :D I was just hoping the band would come to USA someday! If not, I guess thats my loss, ain't it? :)

TheLastViking

Post by TheLastViking » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:47 pm

I almost hustionated myself watching Strato in Bologna under the burning sun at 3.00 pm!! :red: :red: :red:

...I don't know if "hustionate" is the right English word, but my skin seemed to take fire in that merciless heat..!

Great show by the way.. even if they played for not so long and even if some assholes insultated them during "Forever" and threw some bottles against Koti :buh:
...assholes! >=(
...the Darkness will embrace me, the Frost will set me free!

Laaka

Post by Laaka » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:41 pm

timo the soulforged wrote
i don't want to become bad but u should change your name to malaka!greek people will undestand!!!she means she would do everything just to see them live what has it to do with your grandfather!!!
It was just an example, for the eye, arm and leg- thing! And yes, sorry brownie I didn't understand that right ;) And if you have something to say to me, SAY IT STRAIGHT, or contact me with a pm!! I'm not gonna argue with you. But if he/she wants to see them live it's ok, I understand that there are lots of sad people who haven't seen Strato live, but still I don't see any idea to post trailer- pictures to the tobic!

@ and Brownie, yes, I have seen them live, once, last year, in Ilmajoki Finland. They played a quite long setlist because they didn't have any pyros. And Thunderstone was in the bus too :D so Strato said that they will play a longer set :) i was so happy and lucky! :)

Liina

Post by Liina » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:54 pm

The Time wrote:
You are not a stratofan, just look at your signature, you are a raver. But another question arises here. You would give your body parts, but the important question here is:

WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR TRAILER TO SEE STRATOVARIUS LIVE?

I think not, as rednecks tend to be very emotional with their trailers.
Also here is a gallery:
A first post here like that? I don´t think so. :)

Begone, troll, and begone also your whole IP block.
Regards / Terveisin
Liina

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:08 pm

Laaka wrote:
timo the soulforged wrote
It was just an example, for the eye, arm and leg- thing! And yes, sorry brownie I didn't understand that right ;) And if you have something to say to me, SAY IT STRAIGHT, or contact me with a pm!! I'm not gonna argue with you. But if he/she wants to see them live it's ok, I understand that there are lots of sad people who haven't seen Strato live, but still I don't see any idea to post trailer- pictures to the tobic!

@ and Brownie, yes, I have seen them live, once, last year, in Ilmajoki Finland. They played a quite long setlist because they didn't have any pyros. And Thunderstone was in the bus too :D so Strato said that they will play a longer set :) i was so happy and lucky! :)
ok than u shouldn't change your name!!!!! :) :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:09 pm

Liina wrote:
The Time wrote:
You are not a stratofan, just look at your signature, you are a raver. But another question arises here. You would give your body parts, but the important question here is:

Also here is a gallery:

this reminds me of gandalf at the black gate with the mouth of sauron...
"begone! for your embassy is over and death is near to you!"
eehehehe :D =P
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:14 pm

TheLastViking wrote:
I almost hustionated myself watching Strato in Bologna under the burning sun at 3.00 pm!! :red: :red: :red:

...I don't know if "hustionate" is the right English word, but my skin seemed to take fire in that merciless heat..!

Great show by the way.. even if they played for not so long and even if some assholes insultated them during "Forever" and threw some bottles against Koti :buh:
...assholes! >=(
I just hate heat, I can't stand being under the sun for too long, I know exactly the feeling you've got... it seems that your skin is burning!

I can't believe that those idiots did such a thing. I think if someone would do that near to me, I'd kick his/her ass! I just can't tolerate that kind of reaction. Throwing bottles on Koti isn't the best way to say they're said about the Strato situation. :buh:
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:17 pm

Liina wrote:
The Time wrote:

Also here is a gallery:

is he really gone???
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:17 pm

btw, I think the topic was kinda hilarious... I mean I hope no one would ever come to that to see a rock band :eyes =P so there's no meaning to quarrel. enjoy life. uahahahha =P :D
:rvd:
booga booga.
:)
NP: Visions Of Europe, CD1, Twilight Symphony

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:20 pm

timo the soulforged wrote:
Liina wrote:
The Time wrote:

Also here is a gallery:

is he really gone???
I too have the suspect that this incredible piece of shit is still around. it's not the first time I see the word raver, and often we'd to deal with the "true/false" fan matter.
bah... ???

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:27 pm

I am glad we finally got some sort of a discussion going in this Forum--even if its about ornery trolls, and self-pitying fans! :lol:

Threw bottles at Koti? Good Lord! First it was TT :~(
Now, Koti :~( Who's next to be scapegoated? :(

At least no one has done to them what somebody did to Twisted Sister one time. Ewwwwwwwwww! :puke: Put it this way, someone forgot to use a diaper. :sick:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:40 pm

jean_luc_picard wrote:
btw, I think the topic was kinda hilarious... I mean I hope no one would ever come to that to see a rock band :eyes =P so there's no meaning to quarrel. enjoy life. uahahahha =P :D
:rvd:
booga booga.
:)
NP: Visions Of Europe, CD1, Twilight Symphony
Thats right--the topic title was just meant to get attention! I just wanted to express my sorrow, so to speak-at not having seen Strato--yet! I still have hope--alittle bit, anyway.

Actually the true/false fan argument is childish. Thats why I said, "judge not, and ye shall not be judged" because being a fan or not is within a persons soul&heart--only they have the answer&I, or no one else has the right to judge anyone's fanship. I am not judgmental, so I get pissed when someone else tries to be! :)

As to that troll-he is a sneaky one--he might be back under a different IP, or user. So, he may strike again. At least this time he was not too nasty-I'm glad because he makes me lose my temper, and I don't wanna start cussing in here. :(

Liina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Rig

Post by Liina » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:54 pm

jean_luc_picard wrote:
I too have the suspect that this incredible piece of shit is still around. it's not the first time I see the word raver, and often we'd to deal with the "true/false" fan matter.
bah... ???
The way banning works now is this: the poster is set to have a minimum time between posts that is "close to infinite" (something like 4000 years). Also, some very devious traps are set for that IP block.
Regards / Terveisin
Liina

timo the soulforged

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'd Give my Right Arm, Left Leg, and Rig

Post by timo the soulforged » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:02 pm

bah... ???
now i feel relieved i smelled that shit too and thought it was coming from me but now that i know it's not me..............i feel happy and clean :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

Laaka

Post by Laaka » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:49 pm

Nice to see again Liina, where have you been? :)

Moony

Post by Moony » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:05 pm

Liina wrote on 03-30-2004 at 09:56 PM: I´m here! No need for me to post anything if you all are behaving civilized. :) Which you seem to be!
You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby. You're gonna DIE!

TheLastViking

Post by TheLastViking » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:10 am

Cristiane wrote:
I can't believe that those idiots did such a thing. I think if someone would do that near to me, I'd kick his/her ass! I just can't tolerate that kind of reaction. Throwing bottles on Koti isn't the best way to say they're said about the Strato situation. :buh:
...and I'll tell you more: they were saying, also, during the throwing, "andate a lavorare!" that is, in Italian language, "go and find a job!".....
.....useless people, they were >=(
...and nothing more! :err:
...the Darkness will embrace me, the Frost will set me free!