FREEDOM FOR BULGARIAN MEDICS IN LIBYA

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Fri May 14, 2004 10:23 am

HELP TO SAVE THEIR LIVES
Last edited by StratoBOB on Fri May 14, 2004 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, BUT DON'T KILL THE OTHERS DREAMS !!!

Natas

Re: FREEDOM FOR BULGARIAN MEDICS IN LIBYA

Post by Natas » Fri May 14, 2004 11:49 am

I think it's an evil conpiracy to spread HIV in this world... Ofcourse they needed to infect the kids with HIV so they can study them. Afterall, there arent anyone else in this world they could try curing...

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Fri May 14, 2004 12:06 pm

this infection is due low hygiene in this hospital , but this infection started A YEAR before the Bulgarian medics cam to the hospital. Many of world science people carry out an investigation and said our people are a innocent victims . They are like a redemption victim of people's pain .

INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE KILLED !

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Fri May 14, 2004 2:56 pm

I'm so sad about that... and that hurts me more cause you're one of my dearest friends and I now exactly how're feeling... we both don't know those people and maybe we can't do nothing concrete to help them, but I know that we just can't stop minding for them.
You're totally right when you say that inocent people shouldn't be killed, but this is happening everyday in every corner of the world... I feel lost when I see those things, cause everytime I think "this is not the end, there must be something to believe", then I have to face news like that. Some people will say that I'm over reacting about that... but I'm not... that's the way I feel. I'll do what you told, write an email and send to those address. It may not help at all but I'll try any way.
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Cristiane

Post by Cristiane » Fri May 14, 2004 3:46 pm

Guys, this is the message that I'm sendind to my friends asking them to help. If you want to do the same, feel free to copy the message and send to your friends too.

My friends, I'm asking your help concerning the fact bellow. Some of you'll think that I'm idealistic, that we can do nothing to help, but if you have some free time please copy the message in the end of this text and send to the emails bellow. Many people at Bulgary are doing the same, we can try to help them sending a simple sentence... we may not resolve the problem, but I believe when they get the emails at least some one will pay attention at them.
I'm sorry to bother you, but I believe that we can do a small part to stop inocent people of being killed.
Thanks a lot!

Six Bulgarian medics were sentenced to death by firing squad in Libya on 6th of May for infecting patients with the HIV virus after a trial described by the EU as flawed.

Libyan police arrested the Bulgarians in February 1999. They were in prison until September 2002, when a high tribunal in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, acquitted them of conspiracy charges and handed the case over to an ordinary criminal court. They were then placed under house arrest in Tripoli until being detained again when their trial recommenced in the eastern city of Benghazi in September.

An experts' poor hygiene at the Benghazi hospital likely led to the contamination, and estimated it happened in 1997 - more than a year before the Bulgarians were hired to work there. But a commission of court-appointed Libyan doctors rejected the Western expert's testimony and said the Bulgarians wilfully infected the children with the virus through blood transfusions.

Send this sentence to the emails bellow:
"We're writing you under a feeling of protest and sadness, cause inocent people shall die if we don't do anything to help them. So please we're asking you to try to do something to help those people, whose families are waiting for them through 5 long years. INNOCENT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE KILLED !"

infopoint@coe.int
visites@coe.int
president@whitehouse.gov
vice.president@whitehouse.gov
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Fri May 14, 2004 10:18 pm

Fuck! This shouldn't happen, why innocent people should pay? Why not the dictators and terrorist? WHY PEOPLE?

"How many times must the cannonballs fly 'til they're forever down"
-Bob Dylan
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

jean_luc_picard

Re: Re: FREEDOM FOR BULGARIAN MEDICS IN LIBYA

Post by jean_luc_picard » Sat May 15, 2004 1:37 pm

why have I this strange feeling that these two adresses are a useless waste of time? =P
Last edited by jean_luc_picard on Sat May 15, 2004 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sat May 15, 2004 4:26 pm

Polticians are not the solution, they're part of the problem
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

johnnyingrstrv

Post by johnnyingrstrv » Mon May 17, 2004 6:06 am

yeah i think that we shouldnt bite the hand that feeds us evenmore we shouldnt blame a four year old child for the nukes... THis is really stupid ...
Six strings is all you need in this life...

Zdravko Peev

Post by Zdravko Peev » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:39 pm

Hi, all. I'm Zdravko and i'm also Bulgarian... My English isn't perfect, so i can't choose the right words to tell you, how unfair is this process... How could they put on trail 5 innocent people?!?! We don't want pity or something like that. We want justice!
...Now the times are ripe for war, to put your hands again on thy swords...

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:25 am

Hi Zdravko , wellcome a board. It's good to see another bulgarian fan in this forum.

P.S. (In Bulgarian language) Zdravej Zdravko, radvam se da vidya i drugi fenove na Stratovarius ot Bulgaria vav foruma. 8)

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:41 pm

This news has not even been mentioned on USA TV--if it has I must have missed it.

All they talk about on USA News is Iraq, Bush, or Gas prices. :(
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Zdravko Peev

Post by Zdravko Peev » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:50 am

Thank you for the translation, StratoBob!
And it's very sad to hear, that the tragedy ot the Bulgarian medics isn't a news in the other countries... We have the support ot Colin Powel (is the name right???) and some other politicians from other countries, like German, France and so on. I hope, that everything will be OK and there will be justice...

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:18 pm

No problems Zdravko, as longer as I am a Bulgarian I will do what I can to support our innocent medics in this Libyan madness .
As for Bush I think that he will not help them. But I can gues that the big help will come from Russians . :eyes

Zdravko Peev

Post by Zdravko Peev » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:47 am

Yes, you're right. We are no politician or lawyers or something like that. The only think that we can do is to open these topics and to hope thet we have the attention of the other people. I'm not able to say, if Bush will help us or no. But it's a fakt, that the Americans don't know about the process. It seems, that the politicians can only give promises, as usual. The situation is the same everywhere :( .

StratoBOB

Post by StratoBOB » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:15 pm

The bad thing is that our outside minister Solomon Pasi says everwhere how big help we are receiving from Bush . He lying us and lots of people believe on him and this is so sad :( As you can clearly see what the people says "no discusions in USA about our medics" .