kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
jean_luc_picard
kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:04 pm

have you read the statement by tk on his home page? he says nothing more than what is known, but at least there's some dialogue in the band. hope this will lead to positive things. Anyway, I think that the matter will not be solved after the 3rd of july as we all thought (or at least hoped)... we'll have to wait longer :D =P
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

browneyedgirl

Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:23 pm

I think Koti wants to do his own thing for awhile--and he should.
Popkiller can wait until next year.
I have mixed feelings about all of this, and considering the emotional volatility of this situation, I am keeping my opinions mostly to myself.
I kinda feel sorry for Koti in this situation-he has some hard decisions awaiting him in the future. I just want to tell him that he does not have to sell his soul,so to speak, to make it in this business.
I finally heard COLDNESS, and its a wonderful piece of work! IMO, better than WFTD...:)
I say: Koti, Spread your Wings and go solo for awhile--but be careful that no vulture clips them from you. ;)
Strato will wait--because Koti is the backbone of that band--I think that has been shown without question.
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

browneyedfool

Post by browneyedfool » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:31 pm

I know I'd certainly be annoyed if I read a forum with someone who was obsessed to an extreme point with me, its like you're treating strato members like dolls...
Last edited by browneyedfool on Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers

Fireblade

Post by Fireblade » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:07 pm

I agree. You're brave to speak out IMO, cos you know you're gonna look the bad guy somehow.
The future is bright, and there's hope in the air,
Together we're singing, together we care.

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:38 am

[/quote]

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:56 am

oh that's really cool. a pair of posts and we've gone completely off-topic. Very nice indeed. I'm taking bets on how long will it take for this to be locked :~(
Last edited by jean_luc_picard on Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luca

Post by Luca » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:51 am

Yes, really sad...
BTW, I think that Timo Kotipelto has done a good thing writing that statement, even though it says nothing really that WE WANT to hear (Kotipelto back...). But I think he'll be back, maybe he will rightly ask Tolkki to have more control on the band too, and to have some songs if other members agree. If Kotipelto comes back, Jorg comes too and we will pass a good Christmas.

About the off-topic posts, I think that Browneyedfool is not a troll, but someone who is quite tired of BEG's "wet-panties" posts. I mean, it's the same for guys, when they said sexy-thing to MissK. But, they stopped doing that, it was foolish... BEG doesn't stop it, and this can annoy someone sometimes! But it's my opinion that until she doesn't insult someone else, she's simply free to express her passion for Tolkki. My advice is not to exaggerate, though, like with the picture-thing... First, because it's not something that will be necessary positive for Tolkki himself, then because it seems that there's noone here where BEG can share her deep and strong feelings... Cheers!
Suomi Finland rulez!

Twilightsymphony

Post by Twilightsymphony » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:58 pm

This could indeed be a chance for the band, perhaps TT and TK get to a point where they are able to change the hierarchic situation in the band... which may lead to fresh song ideas... or something like that :err:
Delusions Of Grandeur

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:34 pm

Luca wrote:
Yes, really sad...
BTW, I think that Timo Kotipelto has done a good thing writing that statement, even though it says nothing really that WE WANT to hear (Kotipelto back...). But I think he'll be back, maybe he will rightly ask Tolkki to have more control on the band too, and to have some songs if other members agree. If Kotipelto comes back, Jorg comes too and we will pass a good Christmas.
agreed, let's hope this is the turning point of the whole matter. I think the guys will have necessarily to reach compromises, in terms of actual "weight" of band-members in decisions, song-writing etc.
About the off-topic posts, I think that Browneyedfool is not a troll, but someone who is quite tired of BEG's "wet-panties" posts. I mean, it's the same for guys, when they said sexy-thing to MissK. But, they stopped doing that, it was foolish... BEG doesn't stop it, and this can annoy someone sometimes!
I too think it may be annoying, also because most of the times pictures recurr... I mean it's like a joke, when you do it once it's nice, if you're taking it too damn long it hurts =P But I also think that we all are willing human beings, and as long as browneyedgirl is allowed to do so by moderators it means that she's doing nothing "wrong", ok? So if someone doesn't like that kind of topics they can simply avoid them, understand? no one forces you to visit a topic, so it seems to me useless to flame people publicly. There's private messaging for such things. And also it annoys me more than the (too much!)heavy pictures of begirl the behaviour of people who can't wait to use whatever pretext to launch verbal assaults to users they plainly dislike. Again, do you know private messaging? =P
cheers!
:D

jasonbecker

Post by jasonbecker » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:54 pm

i thought that it would be nice to contribute sth irrelevant to this topic...

this topic looks like a Salvador Dali painting...

Czech Rp - Greece = O - 1 !!

Guess what stratovarius song was playing after the game :
A B Y S S

down down down falling into the abyss.. :D lol :D :D

A stratovarius Fan that supports greece! :evilgrin: :D :D
JASONBECKER RULES !

jean_luc_picard

Post by jean_luc_picard » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:11 pm

jasonbecker wrote:

A B Y S S

???

metalion

Post by metalion » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:05 am

well 2 things 1: as for the koti post on his website he had to say something as i had mentioned in a previous post elsewhere in this forum the band was under contract to do a certian number of shows so he had to explain why the extra shows have been added the good news here is that the 2 timos are communicating and as for the return of koti well it will take time! as the saying goes once biten twice shy it will take time for timo tolki to convince timo k
that his new behavior is not a charade only when koti believes this will he return !!
next 2: as for browneyedgirl man you guys really got to get a life so shes is hooked on tolki and a few other men
so what yes she takes it to extremes sometimes but at least she is usually a breath of fresh air around here !
Metal isn't dead it just moved to Europe !!

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:48 am

That message was old, dude! :D
and yeah, it didn´t help much...but they´re talking...so, let´s give THEM a break.

About the off-topic thing, there´s a place we can discuss it:
http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewt ... picID=5371

that topic wasn´t meant for that, but it´s better than spoiling jean_luc´s one!
;)
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:54 am

I finally got around to hearing COLDNESS, and it is a nice album! A different sound than WFTD, but I like it! Koti is going places--whether its flying solo, or with Strato! :)

As far as the praising Tolkki thing--let me ask one question: when has praising became a bad thing? This 'ol world needs more sincere praise. Hearing ladies praise Koti all the time does not bother me because I don't think I "own" any of the bandmembers. Also, so what if a band is halfway around the world--from USA, most are! And I have praised ALL the bandmembers--why did "fool" just choose Tolkki as example? ;) As for obsession bullshit--like I said, when it comes immoral to give justifiable praise to people, thats when I want the world to stop&let me off because it has became too cold&sick for me! :)
And, no, I have not met any of the members, have YOU, fool? ;) But, so what to that because most people never meet their fav bands--does that mean we aren't supposed to notice their attributes, or like them as human beings? :shake:

MAJINDIEGO

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:19 am

Go HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

Stratobanger

Post by Stratobanger » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:02 am

[/quote]
...And the booga will unite the nations and in the name of the justice, they'll fight against the evil one...

-The Booga Prophecies by Zheo Blackheart, master of all magics

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:00 am

jasonbecker wrote:

A B Y S S

Hey you're not alone i'm greek too!!!!!!!!!
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

Cristiane

Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Post by Cristiane » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:28 pm

Stratobanger wrote:
:eyes Please...take your hate to another place....
Anyway....if your mess with a Booga Knight, you mess with the whole Booga Community...so...prepare to suffer :evilgrin:
That's right! You better be good kid otherwise we're going to kick your ass out of here. :evilgrin:

And I agree with JLP, you don't have to read a topic if you're not interested about that. We don't know BEG and we're not able to judge her, she's free to do whatever she wants as long the moderator allows her to do so, and if there's gonna be someone hurted that's gonna be her, so that's HER problem. When TT gets tired about that I bet we all will know.
Lady Elecktra - Warrioress and Keeper of the Light of Booga

You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.com

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:44 pm

Cristiane wrote:
Stratobanger wrote:
Anyway....if your mess with a Booga Knight, you mess with the whole Booga Community...so...prepare to suffer :evilgrin:
That's right! You better be good kid otherwise we're going to kick your ass out of here. :evilgrin:

And I agree with JLP, you don't have to read a topic if you're not interested about that. We don't know BEG and we're not able to judge her, she's free to do whatever she wants as long the moderator allows her to do so, and if there's gonna be someone hurted that's gonna be her, so that's HER problem. When TT gets tired about that I bet we all will know.
I kinda feel sorry for "fool"because I sense desparation of some kind, and lots of mental distress. This is a thing with alot of problems to do something like this.
So, lets just ignore "fool" and get on with our lives. I think it accomplished what it sat out to do, which is gain attention for itself.
Seriously, read between the lines: Maybe we should pity "fool".

timo the soulforged

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.c

Post by timo the soulforged » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:53 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for "fool"because I sense desparation of some kind, and lots of mental distress. This is a thing with alot of problems to do something like this.
So, lets just ignore "fool" and get on with our lives. I think it accomplished what it sat out to do, which is gain attention for itself.
Seriously, read between the lines: Maybe we should pity "fool".
maybe :)
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedfool

Post by browneyedfool » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:47 pm

I'm really happy that Kotipelto decided to do one more show. So then the situation is not so unbearable for Koti that he willingly goes to another extra show.

But I do sense a lot of bitterness in Koti's voice, at least in interviews. Has anyone else realized it? When talking about Tolkki, he's always saying things like

"we will work together to resolve any problems his mental ilness may have caused."

Before, he said something like:

"Well, its really difficult to know what to think when you're dealing with a mentally ill person."

I don't think those were the EXACT words, but I remember he did say something like that about his mental illness.
Cheers

timo the soulforged

Post by timo the soulforged » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:44 am

boredom maybe.....
Gold-Booga.C-Guard

browneyedfool

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipelto.c

Post by browneyedfool » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:35 pm

Ok then, browneyedgirl. Tell me now. Don't skimp on this answer. If you have any heart in what you are saying then answer this. Do you honestly believe Tolkki enjoys the 'flattering' comments that you make of him on a regular basis, or is he just as sick of it as I am!
Last edited by browneyedfool on Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers

Invinoveritas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipel

Post by Invinoveritas » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:59 pm

I'm with you with this, browniefool....
In the morning, don't say you love me, cause I'll only...

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kotipel

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:20 am

[/quote

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:33 am

Thanks for showing me the way! :lol:
Last edited by browneyedgirl on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kotipelto's statement on www.kot

Post by Liina » Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:07 pm

That´s it exactly, browneyedfool. I am not going to ban you because of your name. But it seems obvious now that you came here to fight. I can´t allow that.

So BEF, please stop this type of shit, if you want to stay here.

I didn´t even realize the nature of browneyedfool´s (previous) signature. The way I read these I don´t see the signatures.
Regards / Terveisin
Liina