Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatureSound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedfool wrote:
I can't read finnish - can someone directly link me to Smoke on the Water sample from the web site?

I haven´t found it but you will love this one:

go to www.humppa.com there, clik on KARAOKE and then clik on 8. JÄÄKÄRIHUMPPA Very Happy

iron_thunder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

holy jesus...i love it. fuck.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Roger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What Humppa means??? It's anywhere!

Veripalttu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Roger wrote:
What Humppa means??? It's anywhere!

Humppa is finnish dancemusic. The rythm takes one over and posesses the body to dance some serious "letkajenkka"(a dance form).

Viking

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

One girl who saw humppa dancing said, that it's very-very funny Smile And she also said, that if you're pregnant, nervous or not drunk, you'd better don't see it Laughing

sammet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Miksei Taalla Humppa Soi? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

too cool for this world guys...
Laughing

i want more

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum