The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;)

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
MAJINDIEGO
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Tro

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:59 pm

scorp wrote:
It still doesn't seem fair to me. I don't see why should a person's opinion is more important than another one's just because of the number of the posts. I see that members with very low post count shouldn't effect at the forum as the older members. However it still doesn't seem fair...
*look at scorp´s number of posts
*look at scorp´s las saying...
It looks like someone is up to something... :err:
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

browneyedgirl

Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;)

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:49 pm

One thing to always remember: Don't feed the trolls! In other words, don't flame, lose your temper, talk back, or provoke them. That encourages them&makes them grow stronger.
Ignoring them(after notifying authorities)is best, most peaceful way!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

jean_luc_picard

Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;)

Post by jean_luc_picard » Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:45 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
Now we have a moderator but this may not always be the case. Think about it. People do get tired of doing this. Some day this place might be like a djungle. It pays off to think ahead.
I think that a moderator, or a group of moderators that do their job without falling into the temptation of showing how great their power is (read=without giving a blast out of their frustrations) should always be better than a math function. The killfile feature is good as long as it allows people just to "hide" unwanted & unliked posts, but we should avoid to make it some kind of arm for anyone to use against some other. that's my opinion, anyway.

cheers!
=P
What are you going to do then?
Knock on the doors with your head, Peregrin Took!

scorp

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a

Post by scorp » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:46 pm

MAJINDIEGO wrote:
scorp wrote:
It still doesn't seem fair to me. I don't see why should a person's opinion is more important than another one's just because of the number of the posts. I see that members with very low post count shouldn't effect at the forum as the older members. However it still doesn't seem fair...
*look at scorp´s number of posts
*look at scorp´s las saying...
It looks like someone is up to something... :err:
What exactly am I up to ??? =P
Insurrection!

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:13 pm

3 of the most popular threads on this Forum(the Pic threads)are actively being tried to be closed right now by CERTAIN people. ;) If they are locked you will notice a diference because LOTS of people(they have said) visit this Forum just to look at the Pics!

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Luca

Post by Luca » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:59 am

Hei, listen, about the killfile thing, let's stop arguing on that. I think that Jens did a very good thing, and anyway he's enough intelligent to understand that if there will be some unfair killfiling to some people just for conspiracy, then he'll fix it differently...
Again, what the fuck do you have against Liina? She has instructions to follow, she's not some kind of master that is doing a bad use of power... I don't even know if she gets money from this work... And I don't care if she's a man or a woman, she's more ok than others...
About the pics pages: I never look at them anymore, first because many pictures are official so I prefere to look at them in the photogalleries than in the forum, second because I think it's annoying all that hot-comment-thing...

Much much better would be a topic with rare pictures, or even funny strato-pics that really are funny.....I would put a picture too then, of Jorg and Timo made in Milano's backstage!!
A big hello to Strato members and to Jens especially! We are waiting for some news, man!!! :D :D
Suomi Finland rulez!

browneyedgirl

Re: Re: The Obvious Campaign to declare me a Troll! ;)

Post by browneyedgirl » Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:58 pm

Luca wrote:
Hei, listen, about the killfile thing, let's stop arguing on that. I think that Jens did a very good thing, and anyway he's enough intelligent to understand that if there will be some unfair killfiling to some people just for conspiracy, then he'll fix it differently...
Again, what the fuck do you have against Liina? She has instructions to follow, she's not some kind of master that is doing a bad use of power... I don't even know if she gets money from this work... And I don't care if she's a man or a woman, she's more ok than others...
About the pics pages: I never look at them anymore, first because many pictures are official so I prefere to look at them in the photogalleries than in the forum, second because I think it's annoying all that hot-comment-thing...

Much much better would be a topic with rare pictures, or even funny strato-pics that really are funny.....I would put a picture too then, of Jorg and Timo made in Milano's backstage!!
A big hello to Strato members and to Jens especially! We are waiting for some news, man!!! :D :D
a

Whine, whine, whine!:lol:
Are you in Koti's forum, BTW?
Katriina topic is cold, right?:shake::lol: :crazy2: :eyes: :lol: