Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The hell? We moved to PHP?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucid Faia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: The hell? We moved to PHP? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Errh?

I guess it's not so bad, I've been on other boards like this, like Twin Galaxies and others, but I wonder what was wrong with the old forum... >_>

Diablos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

IMO it was WAY to slow....

Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well the main reason was that the development of TForum (the old one) was cut down to minimum and the forum has some security issues.

And anyways in the long run I can get more out from this phpbb-based forum .

Layout-wisely this Forum is yet nothing what it hopefully will be in the future when we get our own custom styles ready. Until that we just have to go with these ready made styles.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum