Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Question for Nightwish Fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well you see Ozone is from Romania, I live in Romania Mad , almost no one here listens to metal... They all listen to crappy pop and stuff, like Ozone... The metal community here is very weak (when I say metal community I mean people that listens to heavy, power, gothic, black metal... not NU metal). Interesting however that the ones that like Ozone, also like Nightwish. Btw do you know what those lyrics from Ozone even mean... I hate'em, I hate'em, I hate'em, I really do!!!

Of course we live in a free world and everybody is free to express their opinion, and to listen to what ever they want to... But freedom is doing what you like as long as you don't hurt the one besides you!!!

LittleHarry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well you still haven`t got silly,idiotic,fat,stupid brat with Eminem sweater in your own hostel... Evil or Very Mad

Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

PS.

people metal at heart = people that listen regularly to metal (pure metal)

people that aren't metal at heart = people that don't listen to metal regularly, or listen to NU metal and pretend that they'r hard and heavy

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reaper wrote:
PS.
pure metal

You wrote "pure metal" Rolling Eyes Wink

MaFiaBoY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

"PURE metal" LOL Who in the hell are you to say "yes, this metal is PURE" or "NO this metal is just some NU metal bullshit" ?

Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When I say pure/true metal I mean metal that has spirit that you can feel inside... Like Strato... NU metal it's just commercial stuff... It has no spirit...

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NU metal is just noise!
(and i can even get some melody in Death Metal)

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reaper wrote:
When I say pure/true metal I mean metal that has spirit that you can feel inside... Like Strato...

Do you know how many people think das melodic metal is "gay", no metal and so on?
I just think it isnt possible to tell what is true metal and what isnt..

Diablos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Nightwish Fans Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

StratoHeart wrote:
Question
Hello everybody!

I downloaded from Kazaa a Nightwish song, which was named Nightwish - Nemo (1), but I guess it not the first song of the ep. The voice is by the bassist in the entire song (great singer, btw), and it's like 3/4 at the verses and bridge and 4/4 at the chorus. And it's very fast.

I would like to know which hell of song is that, cause I can't find its lyrics and even its name on the web.

Could you, WishManiacs, help me?

If you didn't say chorus, i would have guessed the song "End of all hope"....i think it's the fastest Nightwish song with only male vocals

Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Twilightsymphony wrote:
I just think it isnt possible to tell what is true metal and what isnt..

It was just an opinion, it doesn't have to be good or bad... The answer is always somewhere in the middle. Perhaps you're right...

Moony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Nightwish Fans Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Diablos wrote:
If you didn't say chorus, i would have guessed the song "End of all hope"....i think it's the fastest Nightwish song with only male vocals

But EOAH does have a chorus and the whole song is sung by Tarja. Confused

Diablos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Nightwish Fans Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Moony wrote:
Diablos wrote:

But EOAH does have a chorus and the whole song is sung by Tarja. Confused

you kiddin'? hmmm.....what song was i thinking about....?...

Damien Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Reaper wrote:
Well you see Ozone is from Romania, I live in Romania, almost no one here listens to metal... They all listen to crappy pop and stuff, like Ozone... The metal community here is very weak (when I say metal community I mean people that listens to heavy, power, gothic, black metal... not NU metal). Interesting however that the ones that like Ozone, also like Nightwish. Btw do you know what those lyrics from Ozone even mean... I hate'em, I hate'em, I hate'em, I really do!!!

Of course we live in a free world and everybody is free to express their opinion, and to listen to what ever they want to... But freedom is doing what you like as long as you don't hurt the one besides you!!!

O-zone rule. Their song "Dragostea din tei" is the best little ditty of the year. Such wonderful lyrics: "maaiiahee, maaiiahoo..." It would have been better if Bruce Dickinson had sung it, though. Also, it could do with a guitar solo or two...

Cheers,

Damien

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum