Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

NCAA College Football Season 2004

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neorave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: NCAA College Football Season 2004 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well the college football season will be in full swing soon. So I'd just like to ask: who is your favorite college football team, or who do you think wil go all the way this year, or any opinion about NCAA college football?

Being that I've lived in the heartland of America all my life, I've been a Husker fan all my life, and I will never deny it. However, being the fact they're experienceing a new offense this year, they may not go all the way. In my opinion, USC will own this year!

btw, I think all of the announcers of ESPN's College Football Gameday need to be thrown off...especially Lee Corso!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucid Faia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nah, Gameday is cool, and Lee Corso rocks. Buckeyes all the way this year! Ohio State!

Veripalttu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I dont understand "football", the ball is thrown to the smallest guy and he gets beat up by the deffensive team.

MAJINDIEGO
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like the idea, but the game is so stuck, it pauses too much...i get bored watching it...
Better football! (soccer)
Very Happy

Neorave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lucid Faia wrote:
Nah, Gameday is cool, and Lee Corso rocks. Buckeyes all the way this year! Ohio State!

eh...they need more intelligence on there... Shocked ...um...I think you missed what Corso said about Gary Barnett during the ESPN College Football Game Preview: "I think Gary Barnett is a well respected individual!"

Keep in mind, this is the same coach who was recruiting people by using sexual activites, plus hed also told the media that the female placekicker "SUCKED!!!" after finding out she got raped. That's like if Kobe Bryant said that:

Judge: "Mr. Bryant, did you rape this woman?"
Kobe: "Yeah, but she sucked!"
Judge: "Good enough...case dismissed!"

And one more thing before my ranting concludes for this post...
http://michigan-football.com/ncaa/f/ indiana.htm
Look from 1973 - 1983, wow what an accomplishment (especially when playing against Nebraska)!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum