Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dreamspace MIDI v1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratobanger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
jean_luc_picard wrote:
Quote:
Stratobanger wrote:
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Sr. Member now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all right! Very Happy congratulations!

thanx

Lucid Faia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

picard.ytmnd.com

That wouldn't be your inspiration for your choice of username, would it?

jean_luc_picard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Lucid Faia wrote:
picard.ytmnd.com

That wouldn't be your inspiration for your choice of username, would it?

of course! Very Happy I love star trek and jean luc is surely one of the best characters ever created for the series...

Lucid Faia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Heh.

antonio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

dear "Lucid Faia" can u make "years go by", "galaxies", "out of the shadows",?
please please...

Johan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow! Awesome! I wish I had the talent of midifile-making =D

browneyedfool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good job. Your midi is excellent!
I also like the Coming Home midi on that page, and the Anthem of the World midi Smile

Neorave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I haven't been to this thread in abouyt a couple of months and...WOW!!! A bunch of excellent MIDI's. Many of these almost sound like the real thing. It's beautiful Crying

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucid Faia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Dreamspace MIDI v1.0 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
browneyedfool wrote:
Good job. Your midi is excellent!
I also like the Coming Home midi on that page, and the Anthem of the World midi Smile

That Anthem Of The World MIDI was pretty much the inspiration for me to do this. It's probably the best MIDI there.

thefreeone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey what hapened to the link or the page i cant find it Confused Confused Confused
can someone give me the adress?¿?¿?¿

thefreeone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and i think that the future shock midi sounds good to me

thefreeone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and i think that the future shock midi sounds good to me

SrJo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Greetings!!!

I'm using midi's to learn guitar. They are so great! I have about 20 songs from STRATOVARIUS in midi format!!! It's so easie to import them using simplest guitar learning program

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum