Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Worst voice in metal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htcdude

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Dani Sucks! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

TardOnPC wrote:
I think Dani Filth (or however you spell it) from Cradle of Filth is the absolute worst vocals ever, my singer is way better than him

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dani Filth has quite an interesting voice i think. I think he might be using effects, but i thought he was quite convincing when i saw them last weekend...

The worst one must be the guy from Death Or Glory, thats the most awful voice i´ve ever heard.. in metal Wink
And Joachim Cans sounds quite weak, agreed. James Labrie can be annoying sometimes. That girl from Within Temptation sucks... i dont really like Tarja also, even if i admit that her classical voice is good. It just lacks emotions sometimes. Well.. who else? I love Zeppelin, but he isnt that great either... well. and many more

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

(1471+13)

browneyedgirl wrote:
Beast_Pete wrote:
(1383+12)

Hmm, maybe Manson.

Charles, or Marilyn Confused

I'm not trying to be funny---Charles was trying to break into the music business before he messed himself up.

But, yes, Marilyn Manson leaves alot to be desired vocally. He's also really weird--but that maybe all PR. Rolling Eyes

Marilyn Manson.

Sknight2112

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like Mustaine, I think hes got a good sound.
worst though..
hmmm...
Thinking of Tim Owens singing something like say....anything Barlow sang gives me shudders...

Anders Fridén is pretty low on my list.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Ripper did quite an amazing job on The Glorious Burden i think...

Zeppelin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The worst singers are Death Metal singers... and Marylin Manson

Don't say bad words about Dave Mustaine ! He is a really amazing singer and a really great guitarist Very Happy My favorite band with Maiden... And after it's Varius, Stratovarius

NeonVomit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Zeppelin wrote:
The worst singers are Death Metal singers...

If you appreciate it, you'll see that it's something pretty amazing to be able to sing like that. Just because you don't like it don't knock it.

Twilightsymphony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and its really not easy to do that vocal performance live...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum