Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dreamtale

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratoviking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Dreamtale Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Have anyone heard some news about the band Dreamtale
the website is down but myspace works
Great band!!
www.myspace.com/dreamtalemetal

Another great band I love is Insania Stockholm
www.myspace.com/insaniametal

// Stratoviking

Mormegil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I bought their debut album when it was released and liked it, but I stopped caring about them a looong time ago. Reason: I discovered Helloween and Gamma Ray and realised that they've already done this and they've done it 100 000 times better. Razz

anarchy_in_turkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Their sound is nice. I also heard some tekno sounds but loved 'em. I think they deserve attention...

Static_J

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Don't think i've head Dreamtale.. I'll have to check 'em out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mystical

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dreamtale is a band I really like. The records Ocean's Heart and Difference sound great to me. I listen to them quite often.
Last time I checked their page there was just something about the vocalist recruitment. That's a pity... he was great.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Other discussions in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum