Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Over 6 years have gone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratoviking

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Over 6 years have gone Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I belive the time is running fast. I have been on this site for over six years now. But if I remember right I have been here longer than that, in the begínning they changed the forum a couple of times so I had to create a new username and things like that. Maybe I dont write here so often but this place means alot to me. And, as long as it is so friendly here I will visit this place for many years, I also think its funny that there ar alot of people that have been here many years

// Stratoviking

dirge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Only been here since 2006. I had no net for a couple of years. Have come to love it here, some nice people to chat to from time to time and I get a few good recommendations for new music off a few select members. Smile

/me waves at all. Smile

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You joined this forum exactly one year earlier than me. Smile

stratohawk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I also remember the old forums (you know still, the ezboard? Smile), and am also longer active than my registration date tells. Wink Yah, the time is running. It's running so fast that you don't notice years are passing by. Cool

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm here since 3 years, but haven't been posting much since some time..

Equinox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
I'm here since 3 years, but haven't been posting much since some time..

It ain't like if you need your post count to go any higher either way. Very Happy

I've been for 4 years? 4? I'm not sure. . .

<--- Can't see it while posting. Wink

Stratoviking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thats the old place, the ezboard
that was nice to Smile

MetalManiac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Almost 4 years. Time sure passes by..

stratoplayer
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

3 years... feels longer though...

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I've been here 5 1/2 years, but I lurked for 6 months before I joined. Its still the same fun place! Its had its us&downs, but its still a nice forum here.

Equinox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
I've been here 5 1/2 years, but I lurked for 6 months before I joined. Its still the same fun place! Its had its us&downs, but its still a nice forum here.

Always so idealistic. Very Happy
That's why you're important to this forum, "mom" . Wink Smile

Mormegil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

5 years as Mormegil and about a year before that with a different name. (I need a life. Embarassed )
This was the first forum I registered in and nowadays it's pretty much the only one I'm still active in.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Equinox wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

LOL! Now I feel old! Very Happy
Seriously, this forum is great compared to some like BrawlHall, Jokaroo, etc. People get really nasty to each other there!

@Mormegil, you were Dragonheart! Wink
One of my fav movies! Smile

dirge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:
Equinox wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

Seriously, this forum is great compared to some like BrawlHall, Jokaroo, etc. People get really nasty to each other there!

Who's dad then? Very Happy

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

dirge wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Equinox wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

That must be gon..

Equinox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
dirge wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Equinox wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

That must be gon..

If we're deciding on the sheer number of posts, hell yeah, it's Gon.
But anyway, is Gon still alive and posting?

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Gon posted yesterday, He's still around! Smile

Mormegil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:

Holy shit, someone actually remembered! Very Happy
I didn't take the name from that movie, but I have seen it since and I have it on DVD. It's certainly not one of my favourites, but still beats the crap out of the most post-Lord Of The Rings fantasy-movies. Razz

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:

Holy shit, someone actually remembered! Very Happy
I didn't take the name from that movie, but I have seen it since and I have it on DVD. It's certainly not one of my favourites, but still beats the crap out of the most post-Lord Of The Rings fantasy-movies. Razz

Dragonheart 2 was awful! Acyuck So childish&boring! A total waste of film. The special effects sucked, too. Dennis Quaid only had a 2-second cameo at the beginning as the elderly knight-king, then it went to shit pretty quickly.

Mormegil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hell, I didn't know it had a sequal. Shocked

If you're interested in seeing a REALLY awful fantasy-film, check out Dungeons & Dragons:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190374/

It just might be the worst movie I've ever seen. Laughing

exe knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:

If you're interested in seeing a REALLY awful fantasy-film, check out Dungeons & Dragons:

It wasn't that bad Rolling Eyes although I haven't seen this Dragonheart...

ADNAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

me i can't remember the old forums because i'm new i'm here since the end of 2007
i hope that i will here for long time because i don't love forums but stratovarius forum is fantastic Smile !!

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:

Remember in Dragonheart I Draco's mate(the scarred one)was killed? Well, she had laid an egg in a cave. And, in Dragonheart II at the beginning,the elderly King Bowen found the Egg&hid it in the castle, I think. He then died&decades later Draco's son hatched. And, could breathe Ice as well as fire. The intention to make a Dragonheart Sequel was very good, but failed miserably. Of course, you may like it,maybe. But, everybody I've talked to about Dragonheart II said the same as I, that it was a very childish, shoddy movie.

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

browneyedgirl wrote:

I remember these times Cool plus the time Timo and Jens was quite active speeking with us in the english part of the forum.

soulforged the secon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i've been here for 4-5 years i guess,but i've been inactive the last two..Razz.I'm suprised by the fact that i remembered my nickname..Razz

StratoHeart
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The StratoForum also means a lot to me. Hope you, old members, remember me from its best time - do you remember? Something changed a bit since then, but it's still a nice place to spend some moments...

Thank you for everything, guys.

dirge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Been here since early 2006 but lurked b4 registering. Razz
I like it here too, some nice people and some errr not as nice. Shocked Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum