Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

THE NEW STRATOVARIUS ALBUM'S NAME
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceBreaker

Location: Somewhere out from Strato-forum (=Etelä-Kymenlaakso)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Luther_Harkon wrote:
BTW: Tolkki doesn't read this forum any more, so there's no point in begging for a official press release here...
Except he really does read this regularly... Wink

TimoTolkki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am sorry, but it is not possible to say more in this moment.
You will understand everything later.

Stratoviking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I really dont hope this is the end with Stratovarius.......
I belive its great that Timo doing the solo stuff
but please, keep Stratovarius alive!!!!

exe knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We just have to assume that everything will settle.

I don't think that he's lying or whatever, it's just something complicated I think. Rolling Eyes

Though I'm glad that TT confirmed that something's going on by posting here Razz

Edit: TT you should post in the main page that something's going on but you can't tell more. Laughing
At least people would be satisfied. Wink

StratoBOB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

TimoTolkki wrote:
I am sorry, but it is not possible to say more in this moment.
You will understand everything later.

Hi Timo! Hope this will not become a Miss K scenario pt.2

Stratoviking

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

miss K I remember that

Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We should just wait, after all it's just a band..

Plisken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hmmmm this is true that revolution renaissance is a band and are making the next album that stratovarius was supposed to record. Then How would that explain the Video Blog Timo put up on the stratovarius website where they finished the demos are were close to starting recording.

If Timo cant talk to us about it right now then it maybe a restriction in his contract. But I just cant see how the rumors of a New Album with a New Lineup and Name could help anyone in anyway. Well I do have a theory.

If there really is a revolution renaissance then maybe Timo's trying to end his current contract with Frontiers Records. Its strange but from what I understand is that revolution renaissance album is replacing stratovarius's album so I guess that means in the contract to. If thats the case then maybe he wants to end the contract using revolution renaissance and start a new one with stratovarius. This is just theory of course to get something official we are going to have to wait until Timo can tell us something. Timo's always told us important news right away so Im sure as soon as he can he will clear this up.

RazielSR
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plisken wrote:

If there really is a revolution renaissance then maybe Timo's trying to end his current contract with Frontiers Records. Its strange but from what I understand is that revolution renaissance album is replacing stratovarius's album so I guess that means in the contract to. If thats the case then maybe he wants to end the contract using revolution renaissance and start a new one with stratovarius. This is just theory of course to get something official we are going to have to wait until Timo can tell us something. Timo's always told us important news right away so Im sure as soon as he can he will clear this up.

I was thinking about the same.

Beast_Pete

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There won't be legal problems as Sanctuary doesn't exist anymore. Stratovarius doesn't have to produce more music anymore.

Plisken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sanctuary almost went bankrupt, but they still very much exists. They were bought by Universal Music Group which right now is the biggest record label in the world(they are the guys that own roadrunner records). So It could be that the contract still exists but now with universal since they own Sanctuary. James Blunt and Elton Johns contracts apparently still exist with sanctuary even after the takeover from Universal so mostly likly the same for Stratovairus, unless in the contract they agreed that if the company is taken over the contract will be void. I dont know but remember what I said was a theory! I could be very very wrong! I hope I am to, if this is whats going down then its going to be hard to fix and it will take a while. Timo and Stratovarius have already gone through a lot I hope they dont go through anything else like this in the future.

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RazielSR wrote:
Well, just see the users comments in blabbermouth(at the end of the new) :

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/ blabbermouth.net/news.aspx? mode=Article&newsitemID=93720

I would not worry about the users on blabbermouth. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.

I do wonder why Kotipelto is not singing on RR. Confused Thats a real bummer. Sad

AMBR@BEC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Beast_Pete wrote:
There won't be legal problems as Sanctuary doesn't exist anymore. Stratovarius doesn't have to produce more music anymore.

Sanctuary Records Stratovarius info. is still listed here.

So, in regards to the name, vanustrato was the only one close. (yea, I reread the thread. I'm really bored tonight.) I still liked Red Rum. Smile

vanustrato wrote:
REVOLUTION RACE

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dave
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And I was sure it would Rastafari Rampage.

stratohawk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
And I was sure it would Rastafari Rampage.

Yeah, seems pretty close to what it became. Cool

Concerning the rumours about Revolution Rennaissance, I must say I'm a bit surprised. And again no official news. Confused

At least something to discuss now. Razz

Equinox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, I do would enjoy the usual line-up to continue playing, and hope that Stratovarius doesn't disappear any time soon. But maybe this is for the moment. Maybe Stratovarius will come out with their album later on. I've waited a long time already. I don't mind waiting more. Either way, I'm not planning to die any of these days, so I'm fine with it. As long as it is not the end of Stratovarius of course.

But, I am glad that we'll get some good 'ol heavy metal from Tolkki. Vision-style! Finally! I've been waiting since Elements Pt. 2 came out. Don't get me wrong, Stratovarius is a good album. . .but a metal album without double bass it's only metal, not heavy metal.

We support you Tolkki!

Leda Soares

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sad

Please Timo!

Don't let Stratovarius die!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mormegil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, I still think this sucks. But on the other hand... Kiske singing power metal once again..? Surprised

Verdades Parias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mormegil wrote:
Well, I still think this sucks. But on the other hand... Kiske singing power metal once again..? Surprised

yeah...Once again he says I'm out of Metal...but Confused ...He has to eat somehow, so let's sing this hurting double bass drums, for the bad metal people.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum