Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Just a question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiro23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Just a question Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I noticed that Jens and Lauri seem to be the one's who post the most here, very rarely do we ever hear from Matias,Timo K and Jorg.

I was simply curious, do they prefer not to get involved in these crazy forums? Laughing

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

+5
Laughing
Probably! Very Happy

stonedphoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It'll be great if they post more here! Very Happy So I can say I chat with a star Very Happy Very Happy

hiro23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

We already do, we chat with Jens and Lauri who are stars.

I'm just curious about the others is all

browneyedgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jorg has a nice website, but it has not been updated in a while. I went there a few weeks ago after about 3 years, and it was about the same. Very Happy
TK rarely goes to his own forum, but he replies on his guestbook often.
As for Matias, maybe we scared him off! Laughing With our enthusiasum. Smile

icecab21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They never fixed the part that calls matius a guitar phantom. It would be cool to have some sort of blog to introduce him to us all before the cd and concerts.

MikeKhalilov

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Just a question Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hiro23 wrote:
I noticed that Jens and Lauri seem to be the one's who post the most here, very rarely do we ever hear from Matias,Timo K and Jorg.

I was simply curious, do they prefer not to get involved in these crazy forums? Laughing

I think only us computer dorks waste away our lives in front of the screen Smile

I hope Matias, TK, and Jorg are doing something way more productive with their time (because I sure as hell ain't!!)

hiro23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing

I'm not saying they need to come by all the time, I'd just like to hear from them every few weeks or so even if it's just to say hi.

if not that's cool, but I'd really like it.

MikeKhalilov

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You and me both Smile

Has Matias even posted here once?

icecab21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
icecab21 wrote:
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/ is-matias-kupiainen-the-new-steve-vai- 170657

cool website. Matias is in the news.

Quote:
hahahahaa!!! Didn't knew this one! I must say that I prefer to stay as Matias in the future! Anyway..here is some more shredding for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Wg8bFsTDsJk
I think that this is the most stevevai'ish solo from me so far ...meanwhile more shredding...

So far this is all the evidence I have. I think he also has one post in a blog part Smile

JensJohansson
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Has Matias even posted here once?[/quote]

I think once, which of course is ∞ more times than Jörg Laughing

Hey, this is Jörg, I don´t know how all this works but I try hard, lets see if this post shows up:-)))
Regards to everyone, how is the beer?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lurdi
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:
You and me both Smile

Well, he registered this year Smile Maybe he needs to take some time before making his first post, like spending 12 years in Stratovarius and registering 12 years later in the forum Very Happy We'll have to wait 12 years to see his first post.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lurdi wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:
You and me both Smile

Well, he registered this year Smile Maybe he needs to take some time before making his first post, like spending 12 years in Stratovarius and registering 12 years later in the forum Very Happy We'll have to wait 12 years to see his first post.

HAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

Grambambuli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JensJohansson wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:
You and me both Smile

He can't reach the keyboard from behind the drumkit.

stonedphoenix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hiro23 wrote:
We already do, we chat with Jens and Lauri who are stars.

I'm just curious about the others is all

Indeed my friend you're right! Smile

hiro23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So Jens do you think you could get the others to at least drop by and say hi?

if not it's fine, just thought I'd ask

eagledreamr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And I'm still waiting for the party!!! video with all the members ! Laughing

hiro23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

guess all we can do is wait and see

fernandotcl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I must say it's a weird feeling to have your posts quoted or replied to by one of the Strato-gods. Laughing

I love it when they come here and post something, but I understand why they wouldn't want to come here often (or ever). Heck, this is a band, not the PR department of some company. They probably have more interesting stuff to do (unlike us). Very Happy

Ragehead91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

fernandotcl wrote:
They probably have more interesting stuff to do (unlike us). Very Happy

Yeah. Jörg for Example. He is right now building a Drum Set made out of 100 differently sized Cow-bells. He will use it during the whole Tour for the new Album.

stratoplayer
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I once read an interview and it says that Jörg actually reads, though never posts.

StratoTimo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

stratoplayer wrote:
I once read an interview and it says that Jörg actually reads, though never posts.

Great Cool
So Hello Jörg, The best Drummer in the whole world! Like I said it in Tuska at 2007 party!!!

MatiasKupiainen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Just a question Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MikeKhalilov wrote:

I think only us computer dorks waste away our lives in front of the screen Smile

I hope Matias, TK, and Jorg are doing something way more productive with their time (because I sure as hell ain't!!)

Then I must be a computer dork too:D Well I have to say that I like to read this forum but because of the lack of time I don't respond. I just got back home from the studio where I have been spent my last months with TK and LP and bed seems to be very very very much nicer than control rooms sofa:D Oujea. Today I played lasts rhythm guitar parts and tomorrow it's time for some serious soloing.

icecab21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It’s great to hear from you. Thanks for the update. As this goes for all band members, all blogs and updates are welcome and appreciated.

thefreeone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Just a question Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MatiasKupiainen wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:

Then I must be a computer dork too:D Well I have to say that I like to read this forum but because of the lack of time I don't respond. I just got back home from the studio where I have been spent my last months with TK and LP and bed seems to be very very very much nicer than control rooms sofa:D Oujea. Today I played lasts rhythm guitar parts and tomorrow it's time for some serious soloing.

HELL YEAH!!!

hiro23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Just a question Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MatiasKupiainen wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:

Thank you for stopping by matias, it's always good to hear from you.
Like I said even if it's just to say hi we'd definatly like to hear from every one of you guys.
We all do realize you have hectic schedules Smile

eagledreamr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thank you for these great news!
Enjoy your bed! Smile

JörgMichael

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Lurdi wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:
You and me both Smile

maybe not, just trying to figure out how this works,

Rebel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JörgMichael wrote:
Lurdi wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:
MikeKhalilov wrote:
You and me both Smile

maybe not, just trying to figure out how this works,

Glad to see you post, welcome to the forums.

RazielSR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

THE FIRST JÖRG POST!!!!!!!!!!!

kaboom kaboom kaboom

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Stratovarius and related bands talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum