Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

Goal Stockhausen
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Mail to Arnold Layne, Stuffin-Muffin-Bakery, in Seattle, US.

Brother from stomach!

I understand that you are back in Seattle and I remember all the muffins we ate there! It was a great time, when the gaybaker had a passion for you. He made me feel loved too, when he sent down all those delicious onion-muffins, that Abereaber and I could share, since you didn't like onion so much.

You were nice then Arnold! What has happened? Why do you have so much hate in your heart now.

Papa Challe will never forgive, that you ate his liver, so stay where you are if you can. BUT LEAVE THAT KABBABB ROASTER IN PEACE, YOU HEAR!

Derrick hasn't come yet and he is nothing for you. Let me have him, without sharing with you and Aberaber. He seems so dishy! Yum !Yum!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Mail to Goal Stockhausen from A. Layne in Brown Box, Seattle, US

Bowling-ball-brother!

I am back here in Seattle recuperating in the brown box of the gaybaker. Let the good times roll! And speaking of roll, A10!! You MISERERE!!! Is it lunch of WHAT!!! :pissed3:

Look, bowling-ball-brother, AKA aber-aber junior. I feel remorse for eating your father's liver. Butt I cannot change the fact that our passion is over. And I am kindling a flame with O10. You know her, yes? A10's former wife.

Thanksgiving is in a few months. What is the plan? Shall we head to the ranch? Anyway, I will try to be nicer. Butt I must still kill Derrick Rose. Sowwy...

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 pm

:x Mail to a skunk, in a brown bakerbunk, in Seattle.

So you are trying to have contact with your sister, Arnold? But I will set a stop for that, you Liver-cutter, you Lubber-lubber, you Lodhopper, you Arnold the terrible. I don't give a rotten potato, for your remorse over eating my beautiful liver. I saw how you, with splashing sounds, lapped up my life-important organ.
You knew I would die if I didn't get help and you simply didn't care. Huh Arnold! That makes you a cold-blooded murderer, Arnooold! A lust-killer. And if I see your smug face again, it gives me the German right, to kill you. Have you capisced that, Arnold? :x :x

Now you are of course after that Ö10's liver and you are trying to fool her with sweet nice poems, like you did with me. The poor girl loves you and have no idea what a poisonsnake, she is about to give her body and soul. But hear, hear, I Karlheinz, will put a stop to your plans, you hircin-lier. I will make an end to your new flame. Flame to a girl, by the way!? You homo-strut? Huh!

And leave your sister Goal alone! :x Your influence on her is bad, very, very bad, and she has developed a very strange interest, in livers and especially basket-player-livers. So I fear the worst! :shock:

If you dare to come back to Mödrath, you risk to be strangled in a German way, by two delicate composerhands, and I have to admit, that would be a great pleasure for me. :x :x :x

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 am

Fax from A. Layne to pretentiousperformerpalace in Germany,

Well well well, if it isn't "heinzy-peinzy". HUH!
Why should I have any sympathy about O10? She is nothing but a temptress, flaunting her organs like nobodies business.

Do you think that just two livers will support my 400-pound frame and my beer addiction? Nope! No way, no how. I need a backup system. A few new intestines (extra processing pipelines), four livers (one for each beer during my steak-meals), a few new hearts (it will help me with romance and seduction). A new lung (I am renting one from chang but it is charred from pipesmoke). Hmm, Priapus's cock wouldn't hurt. Well, it might under certain circumstances but that is NOT what I mean. Other than that, uh, a brain! For less HUHing!

Now if you would excuse me, I must go to my tap-dance lesson. I am an artist too, you know...

Keep your eyes on the seismographers. HUH!

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 am

:( Mail from the magnificent performance-residence of a sonata-composer. The stately ruler of rulers. Karlheinz Stockhausen.

So you Liver-cutter-lobber-lobber, have given up the a bit naiv Ö10. Then I have saved a very nice girl, from a brutal octopus's long baconarms, and I can take applauses for that.

But you Arnold are doomed! I have informed the gay-baker and he is prepared to talk to FBI. And if they are ass good, ass in your stupid films, your days in freedom are soon counted, Arnold.

Maybe there still is time for you to change, Arnold. I still have "a soft spot" for you and I don't want you to go to history as the most grotesque, fanciful, bizarre, absurdly incongruous, oddball there ever was.

All seismographs in Mödrath broke when you danced here.. Huh...

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

:)
Mail to Arnold L. outside the bakers brown box in Seattle.

Huh Arnold!

I have heard that you can't come in through the brown door and I felt so sorry for you, that I called Seattle Animal Shelter, and I think they are on their way to save you.

The baker maintains, that you two are SO happy together, but I can hardly believe that, when you are in a leash, eat dogfood and have to stay out, day and night, like a fleabitten bitch. Maybe you got what you deserve, but it is not for the baker to decide.

Well, well. I have news about your twins. Ö10 has moved in with us and Aberaber has thrown his lusty eyes on her (nono, not literally) and she has thrown them back. Goal speaks much about that American sprint, Derreck something, and we will see what happens, when he comes back from his trip to the Philippines. But I am not sure he is recommendable, since he is NOT aryan, you know.

I hope that the Animal Shelter can help you and that the baker realizes that he has to buy a vofvof, if he want something in a leash... :roll:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 am

FAX to K. Stockhausen, Mödrath, Kerpen, Rhein-Erft-Kreis, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

From A. Layne
Big Brown Lawn
Seattle, US

Sorry for the late reply!
A10 was cooking near Mount Baker (his favorite hideout) and just now returned home and brought my laptop out to the front lawn.

The baker initially tried to buy a wof-wof. A belgian voffle was his first choice but they were out. He also looked for Northern-european Kosmos, but they were also unavailable. I am the next best thing. HUH!

The arrangement is comfortable. I am on EXCELLENT behavior and rewarded for it regularly with a variety of liver-snacks. I can roll over, play dead, and these days I don't even eat my poop anymore if its scooped up in a timely manner. Butt, after ten minutes, its mine. Jaja.

Heinzy-peinzy, we have had our differences but I am proud to call you my friend. I have found true happinass here and have no bad feelings towards you- my trainer even tells me that I am in the 60th percentile of intelligence for mutts and 98th for appetite.

Butt, I still am HUHing over why you went to sleep today at 10AM russo-finnish-border time. HUH! Is your nocturnal lifestyle some artistic self-expression? Soul searching? Spiritual statement?

Your friend from Leeds,
Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 am

:) As you can see dear Arnold, I did what I could for you. And don't you worry about my nightwork. I have written the best of my Sonatas at night!

Mail from Seattle Animal Shelter, Seattle Human, King County, WA, US.

Dear mr Stockhausen!

Thank you for your alarming mail about misconduct of a dog. "Bringing people and pets together" is our slogan and maxim and the deviation of that, we saw outside a brown box, in the west of Seattle, ten minutes from Icecar24, is not what we mean as togetherbringing! :roll:

We found a humanlike, big, outstandingly big, dog in great stress, running around the box like a very fat, maniac, Doberman. The fur was totally gone and his barks sounded almost humanlike, in an English way. He is probably smuggled from english-speaking Canada and he (yes we could see, it was a male-dog, even if the criterion was very micro). He may be a cross-breeding between, just a furless Doberman and some Tibetan-mastiff. He could have been cute, if his skin hadn't been so pink an flabby. But gosh, could he bark!

We tried to contact the owner, but he was probably not at home, and since we had no police-order to take the vofsi, we had to leave, after we put some pamphlets about how to handle a big dog, in his letterbox.

We are sorry to tell you, that we can't do so much for this dog. He may be mistreated, but he seemed very bark-alert and well fatted to say the least. The owner is a prolific Seattle-baker of almost legendary onion-muffins, and he has no criminal record, as animal-abuser, so we have no way open to that poor dog.

With the greatest respect,

Paul van der Huffs, Animal Shelter.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 am

:( HUH! Poor vofvof! :cry: :cry:

Stratowarius

Post by Stratowarius » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 am

Mail from Pekka Fucking to Commander Strutt.

PF: Hi there! Long time no seen! How are you? I read somewhere, what the guy Stephen Hawking said, and I wanted to tell you.
Strutt: Ja shoot! I am listening! I am well by the way!
PF: Ja, he said also, that the Eartlings ought to be cautious about us and not interacting with us! Haha! I'm sure he had interacted with me, if I had given him the chance. He also said that we are like pirates and will take over the Earths resources.
STR: Jaja he was so right there. We have already started to colonize the Earth. That Nasa is searching for us and they know we are here, but they are too scared, to tell what they have prove for. So they put their ostrich-heads in the sand and hope that we disappear.
PF: Ja, but we have evolved beyond the three dimensions they know, and they have some new theory. It's called Biocentrism and it says that space and time aren't psysical matriles, but tools, our minds will use to put things together and relative to the observer.
STR: Jaja, something we have understood long ago, but so are we also advanced. Haha!
PF: Not to brag, but we are really something, when we move about in dimensions and are no-trapped like
the Earthlings in their linear world.
STR: Jaja. That is so true. But are there some news from the taxeeaters, Nasa?
PF: No they are still dealing with our shit in that comet. But you have been imprudent Strutt. Again! They have seen you several times in China and South-America.
STR. Ja,haha! Some fun must even an alien commander have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 am

Nurmi, please respond to my text message. It is urgent. HUH!

Arnold Layne

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 am

What message is that?

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 am

Check your private messages, you Finnish goat-fucking alien!!

Arnold Layne

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 am

:lol: Please leave Nurmi alone. :roll: You two have nothing in common!

Huhhuh...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 am

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::lol: Please leave Nurmi alone. :roll: You two have nothing in common!

Huhhuh...
I am attracted to him and don't know how to express my feelings. :oops:

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 am

:x :x Huh Arnooold! Are you at it AGAIN? I will with this post warn all forumers for this livereating beast. Mr Normo look up and do not have any physical contact with this cannibal. I have a new liver now and have to eat medicine for the rest of my life, thanks to this HUNK. :x :x So take care, I say to you...In German... :x :x

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

I just want one date. Do not listen to this German clown. He is bitter because he wants my lard-butt but cannot have it.

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 am

:x :x But hallo there, you first-rated-livereating-skunk! Will you please hold your big skunk-mouth and shut up.

My advice: Never go in clinch with this FATMONSTER that pretends to be an human-being...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::x :x But hallo there, you first-rated-livereating-skunk! Will you please hold your big skunk-mouth and shut up.

My advice: Never go in clinch with this FATMONSTER that pretends to be an human-being...
Who is talking now, your head or your ass?

Arnold Layne

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

:wink: Guess that if you can!

:roll: Check your private messages, you Seattle goat-fucking-baker. You can't fit under anything and least of all on.

Challehenze told me this in confidence. HUHHUH!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 pm

I think your ass is talking. Like in Shrek. Hello, Shrek! That is your nickname, jaja.

And there are NO goatfucking bakers here. I am Arnold. From Leeds, Leeds, LEEDS!

Arnold Layne

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:50 pm

:( You guessed right. But who is Shrek? Some TV-character? I have no TV and I am probably the only one that is so outdated.

So I don't know any Shrek.

Butt I know that you are the goatfucker, Arnold. The Leeds-goatfucker. I live in Mödrath now and Challeheinze has told me really juicy things, about your life together. REDRED HUHUHUS, Arnooold. And I have much more to tell, so you have to be nice. Or...

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 pm

You can say what you will, butt the facts will never change: I have never fucked a goat that I ate.

Arnold Layne

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 am

:) Aber doch Arnold! May it be as you say, but you can't deny, that you have eaten some livers from goats that you also fucked. Remember our Rosa? Huh, Arnold you are not really true here.

You are a bit overactive now Arnold and you scare the other Forumers and worry me! There is a risk that you take out all you frustration over that I rejected you at the same time. So could yoy please portion out it a little more. If it can help you I'm prepared to take you back, Arnold, since I have that weak spot left in me. But then you must promise with your hand on your heart and to the sounds of your national hymn, that you will leave my new liver in peace. Can you do that, Arnold? And, and, let me be on the top as we do it here in Germany...???

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 am

Nope! Nope! Nope! I am a Leedsman in full bloom.

I am in my manic-phase. For now! JAJA!
I am shitting on the carpet with no end in sight.
And THAT is the way it works in Leeds.

Arnold Layne

PS: Rosa was no goat. Maybe a goatling. Do the little ones count? HUH?

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:26 am

:( Then I am so sorry , Arnold butt I must leave you to the English very bad health-system. Ask your doc for some pills, Arnold. Pills! You need pills. I must take my delicate composerhands from you now Arnold. May you spam as best you can. I am here when you need some comfort, Arnold. :comfort: :comfort:

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:28 am

:lol: Now I am on TOP. Jaes, Jaes!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 am

Karlheinz Stockhausen wrote::( Then I am so sorry , Arnold butt I must leave you to the English very bad health-system. Ask your doc for some pills, Arnold. Pills! You need pills. I must take my delicate composerhands from you now Arnold. May you spam as best you can. I am here when you need some comfort, Arnold. :comfort: :comfort:
I do not need your help. :roll:
You try to seduce me but it will take more than your silky words to coax me back under your artsy german bed.

I know my canned meat, and spam is no exception. Jaja.

Arnold Layne

PS: What do you know! I am back on top, like it works in Leeds!

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not for so long! Haha. And you have been so active today, that you soon will fall in a deepsleep. Haha! And guess who sneaks in here then and stays on the top the whole day.

And I will laugh the whole day too! Ass I do now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: