Most nicest poster

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.

Who is the nicest poster (past/present) on Stratoforum?

Mormegil (He is fabulous <3)
3%
NeonVomit (Fine young man who keeps making interesting polls and not staring any troubles at all)
5%
browneyedgirl (This forum wouldn't be the same without her)
21%
miditek (The world IS about to be taken over by Communist Nazi Muslims)
10%
Ragehead91 (Where would we get our info of Masterplan if it wasn't for him. Blabbermouth? Bleh...)
4%
icecab21 (Notable contributor to this forum)
3%
RazielSR (Notable contributor to this forum)
5%
Irinia (Isn't she the first Norwegian user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
2%
rikkertje (Isn't she the first Dutch user we've ever had? I think that deserves a nomination)
4%
Morgana (The Eurasian Ministry of Racial and Gender Equality, which I didn't just make up, demands that I must include at least one ethnic Russian here. Also another notable contributor)
3%
hiro23 (A true gentleman, who never says a bad thing about anyone)
13%
StratoTimo (Has never made one post while being sober. An accomplisment we can all look up to.)
16%
Beast_Pete (true Stratoforum-veteran)
9%
Babylon (true Stratoforum-veteran)
1%
Stealth (true Stratoforum-veteran. Also because AWESOM-O was like, one of the funniest South Park episodes ever.)
No votes

Total votes: 94

robocop656
Re: Most nicest poster

Post by robocop656 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:35 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::( You can't imagen what happened at my work this morning! I went to the toilet, to fix my hear, and as I stood there, in front of the mirror, I heard some bumping from the toa-stool. The lid came up a little and there was plashes in the water.

I lifted the lid. And started to scream. A full-grown rat looked at me with his/hers black eyes and hissed sharply in ratish. Hwssiwss...

I quickly put down the lid and sat on it. Flushed the water and pushed the larm-button. Then I saw the rat-fore-feet jammed between the lid and the ring(?) and I heard something I never heard before. A rat-death-scream, almost human and very, very scary. I pushed the button. Again!

Now people came from everywhere. They banged the door and yelled at me to open. But I was paralyzed and didn't dare to rise from the lid and I couldn't reach the lock on the door. So I just sat there and screamed for help. Again!

I don't know what they thought had happen, but somebody had a key and they stormed in.

Tableau! A Rat! Some understood me and some not. But I got attention and now everyone knows who I am. The screaming rat-trapper.

What happened to the feethurt rat? I did not dare to look and they told me that it probably had died from broken drum-membranes...
HOLY SHIT!

Do you have pictures? :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:41 pm

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Pictures? Are you crazy? I am glad I am alive! Who thinks of pictures, when the life hangs on a thin thread...

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:53 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote::bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Pictures? Are you crazy? I am glad I am alive! Who thinks of pictures, when the life hangs on a thin thread...

Yes, YES! We are all crazy. This is the horn rat.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm

:lol: Your rat is a horny sweetie! If mine had looked like that I wouldn't have screamed. At all! I think! But mine was ugly and maybe horny too. What do I know? Nothing!

Karlheinz Stockhausen

Post by Karlheinz Stockhausen » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 pm

:( My daughter Goal has a bump in her stomach and it is not a twin or a bowlball!

She is pregnant!

But who is the father? She is as promiscuous as her brothers... :x

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 am

sucks

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 pm

did anybody say "baby back ribs"?

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 am

:) Haha, yes, yes. I am pregnant! Not so much to laugh at! Sickness in the morning. Craving for chalk, dental cream and green apples. Vomiting! Blä! :? :buh:

And to the question of the father! :shock:
I have two guys to choose between, not ten as my father Challe thinks. :roll: :roll:

1. Lauri, the Finnish gyndoc that delivered me, young and handsome. Butt POOR, very POOR... :cry:

2 The honourable uberuberdoctor, Herbert Strumph, 59. A bit bald. No, very bald to tell the truth! :roll: And, and, he has a big feastbelly, a stomachbumb, without a twin or a bowlball, haha. Butt he is German! And very rich! :twisted:
But he has also a rich uberwife, Gertrude. And SEVEN children. Four of them older than me. :roll: :roll:

Whom of those can be the best? In the long run? :roll:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 am

HUH!

It is late and I am VERY tired, but for now I will simply state that you, bowling-ball-bride-to-be, are NOT ready for marriage. Capiche?? :x

We will discuss this in the morning.

Arnold Layne

eternity_strato

Post by eternity_strato » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 am

Hi! 8)

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Arnold Layne wrote:HUH!

It is late and I am VERY tired, but for now I will simply state that you, bowling-ball-bride-to-be, are NOT ready for marriage. Capiche?? :x

Arnold Layne

:x Oh, the big-brother-syndrome! I am your sister but we are not muslims are we? Remember that we were conceived at the same time and that you have lived in manly sin with my new father. :oops:

I have no asspiration to be a white bride and Herbert (I think I prefer him, even if Lauri is charming) intends to keep his Gertrude and have me as his love-bird, with burnt legs, in a nice apartement.

Challe is furious, so I can't stay with him, and you are welcome to visit me and your coming nephew, when you are up to it.

Ö10 sends you her warm regards... :roll:

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Is that so? :? :o

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 am

That is sososoososos :!:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote:

Arnold Layne

:x Oh, the big-brother-syndrome! I am your sister but we are not muslims are we? Remember that we were conceived at the same time and that you have lived in manly sin with my new father. :oops:

I have no asspiration to be a white bride and Herbert (I think I prefer him, even if Lauri is charming) intends to keep his Gertrude and have me as his love-bird, with burnt legs, in a nice apartement.

Challe is furious, so I can't stay with him, and you are welcome to visit me and your coming nephew, when you are up to it.

I would love to entertain your offer and spend some time with you and my nephew (AGAIN!), but unfortunately I cannot at this time because I am in the process of becoming a muslim.

See my avatar? I am already wearing my burka. Or the closest thing to one, that I could steal from the clothingslines here in Leeds.

Greetings from mecca!! My penis is still sore from the circumcision, butt it was all worth it once I got the halal food. It isn't bad! Certainly not very, very bad...

Arnold Layne

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:19 am

Please don't bother...

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 am

The only thing that bothered me was when a double decker bus came along because then I couldn’t see across the street and I couldn’t see where the hell Pekka was.

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:42 pm

:lol: I can inform you that I was ON that bus...

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 am

Dear Pekka, the police was asking to me about the stolen glasses that you are wearing happily in your avatar, the picture in your Year Book.

As you may know, people on the bus was nervous as hell. All you have to do to finnish police is cough somewhere in Siberia and they'll hear you.

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

:lol: I must to your disappointment inform you that I was ratner unnoticed at that bus, And that those glases I wear is bougth by me and not stolen from some Russian in Siberia.

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:57 am

Arnold Layne wrote:
Goal Stockhausen wrote:

Arnold Layne

I would love to entertain your offer and spend some time with you and my nephew (AGAIN!), but unfortunately I cannot at this time because I am in the process of becoming a muslim.

See my avatar? I am already wearing my burka. Or the closest thing to one, that I could steal from the clothingslines here in Leeds.

Greetings from mecca!! My penis is still sore from the circumcision, butt it was all worth it once I got the halal food. It isn't bad! Certainly not very, very bad...

Arnold Layne
:) Aiwa nam, Aiwa nam. Sala imo ale icum, Arnold?
Esyyak? Ana astra jag. Mumkin.
Halish-shäyu jähiz e muffina.
Shukran jalla jalla!

Maassalama

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 am

hakuna ndiyo upendo ngono

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:09 am

:lol: :lol:
Jalla, jalla, jalla...

Maassalama a Goal

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 am

Dear Diary,
I did it! I finally got rid of ALL my body hair. And now for part two of my plan: the pet store. I can't wait to tell you how it goes. HUH!

Arnold Layne

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:23 pm

:( Aber Arnold! You are shaving and frittering away, while I have all the problems here. Not only am I pregnant, I worry also a lot over our brother Aberaber. He seems to have got some disturbance in his hormonebalance. You once wanted to kill him, so it is not a good idea, you come here, but have you any suggestions what to do?

He sings this song here, all day long and I think it is alarming... :roll: :roll:

Aberabers song.

I'm the middlebrother, and that's OK,
I love my sibblings, Goal and Arnold the Gay.

I eat all bacons, with my steak,
But carrots make me always freak,
I like to grow and be as fat,
As my brother and not be a sprat.

I'm the bowler Aberaber, and that's OK,
I love Challeheinze and big Arnold, they are gay.

I take no walks, I skip the gym,
I like to look more fat and grim,
I try to get some bigger hips,
And I paint my pale-pinkred-lips.

I'm the bawlball-brother and that's OK,
And soon I will look like my brother Fatgay.

I use high heels, I wear a skirt,
Suspenders too, for what that's worth,
Just like my Challe Stocker,
And my fat brother, the cocker-shocker.

So now I ask you Arnold. Have I reason to worry? One
psysical oddity and one muslim. HUHHUHHU

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Lieber Goal, where can I get those cute glasses you wearing in your avatar?? :wink:
They look so nomnomnom.... :luv1:

Nurmi

Post by Nurmi » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:27 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote::lol: :lol:
Jalla, jalla, jalla...

Maassalama a Goal

huh :luv1:

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

robocop656 wrote:hakuna ndiyo upendo ngono

Do you happen to speak swahili?

Nancy Layne

Post by Nancy Layne » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 am

I'm in love. I'm in love! :)

...With a dog!
I met him at the petshop. The hairless Leeds terrier. What a charmer! I will take him home tomorrow. :luv1:

Nancy Layne

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 am

:shock: :shock: For Gods sake. DON'T

He will eat you up in a mouth-bite. :shock: :shock:

Nancy Layne

Post by Nancy Layne » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:58 pm

I paid Arnold, the hairless Leeds terrier, another visit today in the petshop. He is not bright by dog standards, but loved to be petted. The store employees told me he enjoys SHORT walks around the neighborhood, wearing (and sometimes chewing) women's clothes, and steaks. I am in love with this mutt...from the moment I saw him, I knew that I would one day be....

Nancy Layne