I give you my river of pee.

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.

Why is that star agitatedly humping my dog?

Homosexual white dwarfs
30%
Homosexual black dwarfs
70%

Total votes: 10

AGAG
I give you my river of pee.

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 am

Let's share our pee and everything.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW0StzgQG38?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW0StzgQG38?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

robocop656

Re: I give you my river of pee.

Post by robocop656 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 am

What the fuck...this isn't my metronome.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y1O-BcZQwY?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y1O-BcZQwY?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 am

I can't top that in terms of hardcoreness.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZBGBq0Id8?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOZBGBq0Id8?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

:) But you can, you can! You are the hardcoreness himself!

But, this about "peeriver", is hardly something that appeals to sensitive girls...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 am

Haha! :lol: I'm sorry. I tend to forget things. But! Would a shitriver be more luring?? You can be a greenbird. Yes! Yipee :D
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 pm

:lol: :lol: Shit was not an improvement! May I describe a more romantic river for you?

From the high snowcovered mountain, "Mount Alp", floated the river down the valley in happy jumps. The clear and clean water reflected the blue and tranquil heaven, and there were neither shit nor pee in sight. No, nothing, but flouncering trouts and floating red and pink roses, that displayed their blossoming little flowerfaces, to the smiling sun.

On the warm and silken riverbeach sat the beautiful couple and drank exciting nectar, between the kissings. In the background you could see and hear an orchestra playing Mozarts Pianoconcerto in C major.

Diaturbing? A bit! But very breathtaking...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Today, after a breathtaking ink-drawing by the dawn and after welcoming a pulsating sun that opened his ways inside the heavens from the deep primordial darkness of the Tartarus, I saw a fiery group of clouds that screamed to me that I had to get back on the forum to ejaculate more and more into this snowball of thoughts and happy people for the betterment of the world.

Butt we have many things now. We have your beautiful pure C minor mozart-river and my shit/pee/rectal-discharge river. Let's fuse them together! In a green luscious valley a Y shaped river bank will fuse our two liquid masses and guide them straight into the sea. Can you imagine the excitement of Oceanus and Poseidon when he hears the rumor of our powerful wide brown river approaching at full speed at his shores?? They will welcome our shit with a week-long feast! the fish will dance and dance engulfed with this new diamond substance in their wet bodies. The whales will ring their crystal horns to make a beautiful brown magestic hymn. Of course, the couple will sit on top of an enormous floating oyster, melting in an act of pure love while entering the kingdom of the sea...

It will be so beautiful! :)
---...---

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 am

Hello.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 pm

:) Hello Robo! I am now going to answer AGAGs riverpoem and you can read it too!

The enormous oystershell wasn't that enormous, when they came to the Y's big leg and saw the shits in the pee-stinking Y-arm from AGAGs river. The water was rainbowcoloured and a lot of waterbottles and rotten mangos were floating around, among dead fucked dogs and even two dromedaries. (Animals also)

Mozart could no longer be heard and the rosebuds lost their colour and were greybrown. It was a very sad sight and the two lovers on the frail oystershell hold hands, in fear of falling of the rank raft.

It came a sour smell from the dirty water and when they came closer to Neptuns kingdom, they could see how the waves grew bigger and bigger. It was a surf of shit and pee.

Suddenly there was a violent gust and the shell capsized. The beautiful pair fell in the dirty water and it was impossible for them to swim among all those big shits.

So they drowned! Yes they did!

And now the orchestra played another Mozart. Requiem! Over lost beauty and love!

And Who? I say WHO, was to blame? AGAG of course! It was he that put all that shit and pee in the Y-leg, without the least of consciense. HUH!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 am

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry, my pee must have already dissolved those gushy lovers by now. I am sure there are many other body-fluids with which we can make this river. There are rivers in heaven too! and those two lovers can still kiss on God's Lap.. What do you say? :)

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfjD-DQ5REk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfjD-DQ5REk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 am

:cry: :cry: Jesus and the Apostles fuck, AGAG! You can't use Wilhelm as some piece of plaster in this situation. Two beautiful young persons have drowned in your caustic pee, and this lovely music only makes it worse.

Tears are falling from my fucking eyes, when I think of your environmentcrime and don't try to hide behind Wilhelm... :x

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 am

Why oh WHY do you think Wilhelm is just clay?? It is true I was trying to build something here, maybe a dam to contain all that acid greenish urine. In that case, Mr Kempff would be my most solid construction material. A beautiful piece of arquitecture that would stand for generations. And and... I know my pee may not be the tastier but it is surely trying its best!! :(

I think it is really insensitive to associate Jesus with fucks all the time, he died a virgin after all. And now it is the apostoles! :cry: :cry: Judas will be very upset. Do you think they will serve roasted duck in the last supper now? Will Mary be dessert?

How can we continue this river now? We have Kempff, the mighty Dam. Jarrett is the cigarrette-shaped lighthouse, giving us the way. Maybe Pärt is the moon, hidden by some evil gray clouds... Now we need a boat to sail and not drown like those unealthy oyster-lovers. I suggest a very dimly lit boat, in the middle of a wide wild river. I don't know what you'll think! I think it is romantic in a sense.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iw6PzoKiomk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iw6PzoKiomk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 pm

:) First we have to take away the gray clouds and we don't do that by exposing my grandgrandmother Tatiana. She is even known for her exexuberant life and I think she had something going with Kiril Kondrashin and maybe also a Finnish composer. HUH! Don't mention her here again, please. It is sensitive! :shock:

Butt I never said Wilhelm was clay! Far from it. He is one of my favourites and you can very well make a bronzestatue of him, but you shouldn't pee on his art ass in rivers. And don't bother with Jesus and his Apostles fucking. It was Neon that brought up them and their habits. Not me. I am only a quoterer...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Tell me more about your grandmother! She sounds interesting. Did she work for KGB? :)

I don't know what this can be in our river-trip be but he has some really cool sunglasses. You should give us the sun, we have no sun still in here! How sad and depressing.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SGAcP7Zh6U?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8SGAcP7Zh6U?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 pm

:lol: Thank you for the music.

I was talking a little about my greatgrandmother. Not my grandmother, that has no questionmarks in her reputation. Butt I think I better say no more, because I don't really know anything for sure. There are many rumours, butt I can't say what is true.

We can talk about you instead. You think you can shun your responsibility by playing suitable music, for my fucking ears. (I liked Wilhelm the best. Tatiana is a bit polysyllabical for me) Butt you have done a big environmental sin, when you contaminated our beautiful river and drowned those two lovely lovebirds. Not even Wilhelm can rub out that. :roll: :roll:

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 am

Your grandmother sounds interesting! Talking about me? I have not commited sins, it was necessary for some waste to be spent on the trench of nature. The river can allow two beautiful bodies to diffuse in a coma of golden fish. The pee is just the same altogether, maybe it will encapsule and form some beautiful banshee

On the other hand, let's talk about you! Why are you so wary of your pee? :( Is it a secret? You can tell me if it is!

And on the other (third) hand, a bee visitor is agonizing on my napkin, she choose that place out of all she could have been tonight! and I can do nothing but watch as her life ticks away :cry: I am not a bee-doctor so I can only give her some good boat for her travel to the heaven of honey and silk. I don't know if she would like this.. I'm not a beemusic expert. Nor a music expert at all. Oh, the lack of power :cry:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2yoZQCLoSY?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2yoZQCLoSY?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Beeautiful! :)

Oh, that bee. How she loved to die on your napkin! She had looked for you for days, when she felt her end was near, her final countdown. I can hear her buzz!

Thank you AGAG for the lovely music on my napkin-funeral.

My end is near,
And so I face the final countdown,
My AGAG-friend I say it clear,
I left my hive and flew to you without fear.

I've lived like a bee,
I went out to see,
El Salvador, it was my home,
there was my mom,
She ate nomnom,
And she did it her way.

For what is a bee,
What have I got,
If not a sting,
Then I am not,
So I will die as a little fly.
And do it my way.

I stung a few,
But a few to mention,
I did what bees do,
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned my flights,
Each honey-strights,
Along the byway,
To you my dear AGAGAGAG,
My goal on this last flyday.

I could eat you up and spit you out,
I have had my fill of you this route,
I say it loud,and not in a shy way,
I love you so, and I do it my way.

Goodbye, goodbye, farwell,farewell,
I wag my sting for you my bell,
On your red napkin, here I fell,
And I did it my way!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the bee would have loved the poem even better. The wind carried it away, I'm sure she is in a happy place surrounded with dogs made of honey.

What can we do now? With this river?
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 am

:lol: This is a strange Al-Gore-thread? Isn't it ? :roll: :roll:

So, what shall we do with our shitty river?
What shall we do with our shitty river?
What shall we do with our shitty river?
Early in the morning!

We build a treat-ment plant in the sewer,
Early in the morning.

But what shall we do with all pee and poo?
What shall we do with all pee and poo?
What shall we do with the pee and poo?
Early in the morning.

Oh, we can let it float to Ohio,
Oh, we can let it float to Ohio,
We can let it float to Ohio,
Early in the morning.

Hooray, she will be like new,
Hooray, she will be like new,
Hooray, she will be like new, clean as a Summer-dew,

Then we can sail on our clean blue river,
Then we can sail on our clean blue river,
And no risk for hepatitis in our liver,
Early in the morning.

HOORAY!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 am

This thread is too much dead. We could use a rumba or something.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6pJZDpH0DY?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6pJZDpH0DY?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
---...---

Albert Camus

Post by Albert Camus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:56 am

you need to fuck off with your musique optimiste

GAGAGO

Post by GAGAGO » Fri May 04, 2012 2:09 am

:lol: And you need to fuck of your communisme. :poke: :uzi: :buk:

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 am

Bump for AGAG returning. :wink: :wink:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 pm

AGAG wrote::cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry, my pee must have already dissolved those gushy lovers by now. I am sure there are many other body-fluids with which we can make this river. There are rivers in heaven too! and those two lovers can still kiss on God's Lap.. What do you say? :)

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfjD-DQ5REk?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfjD-DQ5REk?ve ... p;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Jaja come back AGAG. I miss you sooooo....And I love Wilhelm...So let us hear him. AGAIN!

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Pee might have reduced to a trickle but the bladder still houses mighty liquids.

Hi. :) Wilhelm, yes, such a long time.. We must listen again. For our souls.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ly1iTD0zB1Y?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ly1iTD0zB1Y?hl=es_ES&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

A propos souls, some days ago I got some insistent signals from space, blue flashing lights.. do you Happen to know the whereabouts of our alien friend? I worry it might be an SOS, so I must get the banana-spaceship ready for an emergency rescue.

Or could it be that your blue soul got a little too adventurous and is now dancing with Ceres in our beloved asteroid belt? :)

The plaits! They must still exist.. or or.. ? :shock: :cry: :cry:
---...---

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

OH! Gosh! Gosh! Is it really you? AGAG? The poet from Salvador? REALLY? Or are you maybe some of those sushiallergic Nurmirelatives that has invaded this Forum lately.

But only you know about my blue dancing dotsoul and it must have been me you saw up there in the sky. I have been looking for flying, burning poems in the Salvadorian sun and it wasn't "Save Our Souls" you heard. It was my "Soul On Search".

This Forum is about the same as before and so am I. My plaits are now one, and shorter. I had to cut it to look more respectable. :cry: :cry: But the freckles are still there.

Now I so hope that you will stay a while. It feels a little unaccustomed to write to you and I would like to catch up. Again.

Thank you for Wilhelm...

AGAG

Post by AGAG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:34 am

I think it's me. I believe! :shock: How to know for sure?

But! Come back down, burn poems as much as you want but in the safety of the atmosphere at least. Too many neutrinos can ruin your hair. The search never ends. If you absolutely must, I can lend you the banana-spaceship so you can dance safely with any asteroid in whatever solar system.

Bah! Respectableness. :cry: Try not to cut your freckles. I remember the freckles dance. Do they still dance every now and then?

I haven't written in a long time, if any poems or prose come off as shit-sounding it may be because of that. :lol: Or maybe absolute lack of writing faculty. A void in the emptiest space. A glass of water turning off an Icelandic Volcano.

Do you still Jarrett? :) :) (From the verb "To Jarrett")
---...---

robocop656

Post by robocop656 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 am

Valentina Lisitsa with Beethovan vegetable soup.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/zucBfXpCA6s?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/zucBfXpCA6s?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am

:lol: Ok, she plays very well and dramatic. BUT, BUT she is NOT, as beautiful as Wilhelm. His hair, for example, is wonderful. And those eyes. Yum...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm

AGAG wrote:I think it's me. I believe! :shock: How to know for sure?

But! Come back down, burn poems as much as you want but in the safety of the atmosphere at least. Too many neutrinos can ruin your hair. The search never ends. If you absolutely must, I can lend you the banana-spaceship so you can dance safely with any asteroid in whatever solar system.

Bah! Respectableness. :cry: Try not to cut your freckles. I remember the freckles dance. Do they still dance every now and then?

I haven't written in a long time, if any poems or prose come off as shit-sounding it may be because of that. :lol: Or maybe absolute lack of writing faculty. A void in the emptiest space. A glass of water turning off an Icelandic Volcano.

Do you still Jarrett? :) :) (From the verb "To Jarrett")

Oh dear! You are, you are, really you. I can confirm that now, to make you sure! Google showed me the Bananaship, close to the elephantshed and there was also you in deep poemthoughts as usual. I was in a hurry home, since I had been all over Salvador in my SOS for you, but I will come back later for more Wilhelm and some not Pee-tea...

Still Jarrett, but also some AGAG-Kebbbbbbbbbbbb and Midnight oatmeal...