What does it mean...

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
AAAAAAAAAA
What does it mean...

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 am

When you download an album, and each track has a different bit rate? And sometimes they are very strange numbers like 213kbps rather than ie. 128, 192, or other numbers I'm used to seeing?

I mean, it seems you would have to make a deliberate effort to put an album together when each track was ripped with a different quality. Maybe the file is reporting wrong information due to some corruption?

Someone wiser than I (at least in these matters :roll:) proffer* some wisdom and I will decrease the snarkiness of my comments directed toward you by roughly 10% over a 48 hour period. Except Icecar.

*means the same thing as offer

Jabi

Re: What does it mean...

Post by Jabi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 am

Most probably variable bit rate was used in encoding.

P.S. I demand 72 hours because of the quick reply. :)
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am

Bless your heart, JabJab!

PS: The deal is off Image

Jabi

Post by Jabi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm not entirely sure if waving your bare ass in front of all these horny forumites is a good idea. :roll:

Butt, maybe you know what you're doing. :)
OMG, they fired Jari! Bastards!

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"HORNY"? And how on Earth dare you disrespect us in such a way WAY? Huh? :shock:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Bless your heart, JabJab!

:lol: Where did you get such a cool, cute emoticon? 8)
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:Bless your heart, JabJab!

:lol: Where did you get such a cool, cute emoticon? 8)
I searched "erotic emoticon", and ten viruses later, here I am! :lol:
Jabi wrote:I'm not entirely sure if waving your bare ass in front of all these horny forumites is a good idea. :roll:

Butt, maybe you know what you're doing. :)
I am a tease. :)

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:36 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:When you download an album, and each track has a different bit rate? And sometimes they are very strange numbers like 213kbps rather than ie. 128, 192, or other numbers I'm used to seeing?

I mean, it seems you would have to make a deliberate effort to put an album together when each track was ripped with a different quality. Maybe the file is reporting wrong information due to some corruption?

Someone wiser than I (at least in these matters :roll:) proffer* some wisdom and I will decrease the snarkiness of my comments directed toward you by roughly 10% over a 48 hour period. Except Icecar.

Why is it, that every time i go to a show I always see the frontmans buttcrack??
I'll add Stu block to that List :lol:

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 am

CCCCCCCC wrote:
AAAAAAAAAA wrote:When you download an album, and each track has a different bit rate? And sometimes they are very strange numbers like 213kbps rather than ie. 128, 192, or other numbers I'm used to seeing?

Why is it, that every time i go to a show I always see the frontmans buttcrack??
I'd recommend you stop buying the "backstage pass"!

CCCCCCCC
Location:I had 4 biscuits, then I ate one, now I only have 3

Post by CCCCCCCC » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 am

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
CCCCCCCC wrote:

I'd recommend you stop buying the "backstage pass"!
HUH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: