geeeeeeeeeet yer old PM's

This forum is for languages besides English and Finnish. This forum is not moderated so if you have problems in this board, we can't help you.
JensJohansson
Administrator
geeeeeeeeeet yer old PM's

Post by JensJohansson » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:34 am

Go here and log in (you have to do it manually, cookies will NOT be carried over):

http://www.stratovarius.com/tforum/

You can then retrieve the PM's yourself, there is a new interface at

http://www.stratovarius.com/tforum/pmlist.php

which lists all the PMs you either sent or received.

Take care dudes and dudettes!!
Jens.

================================
"Koskenkorva is very good."
-Ronald Reagan
================================

MAJINDIEGO

Re: geeeeeeeeeet yer old PM's

Post by MAJINDIEGO » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:24 pm

you can erase mine...there´s nothing worth keeping!
:P
By the grace of God Almighty,
And the pressures of the marketplace
The human race have civilized itself...
...it´s a miracle.

zerovarius

Post by zerovarius » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:46 am

Hola!!

Un saludo desde el fin del mundo, Chile. estoy posteando en este foro ya que aca en mi pais tenemos la duda acerca del futuro de stratovarius, que pasara con la banda????

Porfavor Jens!! contesta este post!!! Por favor Jens!! contesta este post!!! aun queremos cantar black diamond aca en chile viendolos a ustedes en vivo

Atentamente.
Zerovarius

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

A greeting from the end of the world, Chile I'm writing in this forum since here in my country we have the doubt about the future of stratovarius, that happened with the band?

Please Jens! it answers this post!!! Please Jens! it answers this post! we even want to sing black diamond here in Chile, seeing you live!!

kindly
zerovarius

ciruelo

ddasfas

Post by ciruelo » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:21 am

hey jens i tried to register, but it told me it was an invalid option

StratoLink

Post by StratoLink » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:39 pm

zerovarius wrote:Hola!!

Un saludo desde el fin del mundo, Chile. estoy posteando en este foro ya que aca en mi pais tenemos la duda acerca del futuro de stratovarius, que pasara con la banda????

Porfavor Jens!! contesta este post!!! Por favor Jens!! contesta este post!!! aun queremos cantar black diamond aca en chile viendolos a ustedes en vivo

Atentamente.
Zerovarius

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

A greeting from the end of the world, Chile I'm writing in this forum since here in my country we have the doubt about the future of stratovarius, that happened with the band?

Please Jens! it answers this post!!! Please Jens! it answers this post! we even want to sing black diamond here in Chile, seeing you live!!

kindly
zerovarius

The band Reunited (thanks God, i love the band :P), a new album is coming (and i think that a new DVD too) and they will be live in USA soon (September).
Stratovarius, The best power-melodic-symphonic metal band ever.
The legend of Zelda, The Best Game Ever.
Devil May Cry 3 Best Action Game Ever.
"I love this!, this is for what i live for!, I am absolutely crazy about it!!!"- Dante.

lalodrums2

PLEASE COME TO MONTERREY, MEXICO!!!!!!!

Post by lalodrums2 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:55 pm

I hope Jens could read this " WE LOVE STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO " hahaha, really I believe that you are the best band of the world!!! And nothing would do to myself more happily that to see you guys again LIVE yeah!! Please come to Monterrey México here I will wait for you with a bottle of TEQUILA!! And other one of VODKA!!!!
STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO = THE BEST CHOICE !!! HEHEHEE!!! YEAH !!!! STRATO RULZ !!! :D 8)

thefreeone

Re: PLEASE COME TO MONTERREY, MEXICO!!!!!!!

Post by thefreeone » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 am

lalodrums2 wrote:I hope Jens could read this " WE LOVE STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO " hahaha, really I believe that you are the best band of the world!!! And nothing would do to myself more happily that to see you guys again LIVE yeah!! Please come to Monterrey México here I will wait for you with a bottle of TEQUILA!! And other one of VODKA!!!!
STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO = THE BEST CHOICE !!! HEHEHEE!!! YEAH !!!! STRATO RULZ !!! :D 8)

Bueno AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASI

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am

Who would want PMS?

Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

Re: ddasfas

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Me estas boludeando... no podes ser el dibujante o si??? no era argentino ciruelo???
ciruelo wrote:hey jens i tried to register, but it told me it was an invalid option