Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

geeeeeeeeeet yer old PM's

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Discussion in other Languages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JensJohansson
Administrator


Joined: 28 Feb 2002
Posts: 1482

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: geeeeeeeeeet yer old PM's Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Go here and log in (you have to do it manually, cookies will NOT be carried over):

http://www.stratovarius.com/tforum/

You can then retrieve the PM's yourself, there is a new interface at

http://www.stratovarius.com/tforum/ pmlist.php

which lists all the PMs you either sent or received.

Take care dudes and dudettes!!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MAJINDIEGO
Sr. Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Posts: 783
Location: Somewhere Out in Space

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you can erase mine...there´s nothing worth keeping!
Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zerovarius
Jr. Member


Joined: 28 Nov 2004
Posts: 1
Location: Santiago de Chile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hola!!

Un saludo desde el fin del mundo, Chile. estoy posteando en este foro ya que aca en mi pais tenemos la duda acerca del futuro de stratovarius, que pasara con la banda?Confused

Porfavor Jens!! contesta este post!!! Por favor Jens!! contesta este post!!! aun queremos cantar black diamond aca en chile viendolos a ustedes en vivo

Atentamente.
Zerovarius

---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------
Hello!

A greeting from the end of the world, Chile I'm writing in this forum since here in my country we have the doubt about the future of stratovarius, that happened with the band?

Please Jens! it answers this post!!! Please Jens! it answers this post! we even want to sing black diamond here in Chile, seeing you live!!

kindly
zerovarius

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciruelo
Member


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 168
Location: Santiago, Chile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: ddasfas Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey jens i tried to register, but it told me it was an invalid option

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
StratoLink
Member


Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 215
Location: Republica Dominicana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

zerovarius wrote:
Hola!!

Un saludo desde el fin del mundo, Chile. estoy posteando en este foro ya que aca en mi pais tenemos la duda acerca del futuro de stratovarius, que pasara con la banda?Confused

Porfavor Jens!! contesta este post!!! Por favor Jens!! contesta este post!!! aun queremos cantar black diamond aca en chile viendolos a ustedes en vivo

Atentamente.
Zerovarius

---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------
Hello!

A greeting from the end of the world, Chile I'm writing in this forum since here in my country we have the doubt about the future of stratovarius, that happened with the band?

Please Jens! it answers this post!!! Please Jens! it answers this post! we even want to sing black diamond here in Chile, seeing you live!!

kindly
zerovarius



The band Reunited (thanks God, i love the band Razz), a new album is coming (and i think that a new DVD too) and they will be live in USA soon (September).

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
lalodrums2
Sr. Member


Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Posts: 387
Location: MONTERREY, MEXICO.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: PLEASE COME TO MONTERREY, MEXICO!!!!!!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I hope Jens could read this " WE LOVE STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO " hahaha, really I believe that you are the best band of the world!!! And nothing would do to myself more happily that to see you guys again LIVE yeah!! Please come to Monterrey México here I will wait for you with a bottle of TEQUILA!! And other one of VODKA!!!!
STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO = THE BEST CHOICE !!! HEHEHEE!!! YEAH !!!! STRATO RULZ !!! Very Happy Cool

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
thefreeone
Sr. Member


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 384
Location: Quito- Ecuador

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE COME TO MONTERREY, MEXICO!!!!!!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lalodrums2 wrote:
I hope Jens could read this " WE LOVE STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO " hahaha, really I believe that you are the best band of the world!!! And nothing would do to myself more happily that to see you guys again LIVE yeah!! Please come to Monterrey México here I will wait for you with a bottle of TEQUILA!! And other one of VODKA!!!!
STRATOVARIUS IN MONTERREY, MEXICO = THE BEST CHOICE !!! HEHEHEE!!! YEAH !!!! STRATO RULZ !!! Very Happy Cool




Bueno AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ASI

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Arnold Layne
Sr. Member
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

Joined: 05 Nov 2010
Posts: 970
Location: Leeds, England

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Who would want PMS?

Arnold Layne

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ddasfas Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Me estas boludeando... no podes ser el dibujante o si??? no era argentino ciruelo???

ciruelo wrote:
hey jens i tried to register, but it told me it was an invalid option

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Discussion in other Languages All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group