Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plisken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band (of course). Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of Timo or Fabio from rhapsdoy. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.

robocop656
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Please let me know if you are interested in my vocal abilities.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ gVQ9XNO7Qxs?version=3&amp; hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ gVQ9XNO7Qxs?version=3&amp; hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Plisken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lol robocop. you are awesome indeed =)

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well, sad that im argentinian, i have a similar style of you band but my voice isnt very metal, i dont use a lot falsetto, im more like stratovarius now, (Only that kotipelto are 100 floors more high that me) only that i have the same extention like Freddie mercury and my voice is strange XD. I hope that you can resolve this drama soon, you chopice a fansinating style!!!!

Plisken wrote:
Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band (of course). Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of Timo or Fabio from rhapsdoy. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.

Plisken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ah thanks man! We feel like the music is great, if we ever get a vocalist and record I will post it on here for sure.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
well, sad that im argentinian, i have a similar style of you band but my voice isnt very metal, i dont use a lot falsetto, im more like stratovarius now, (Only that kotipelto are 100 floors more high that me) only that i have the same extention like Freddie mercury and my voice is strange XD. I hope that you can resolve this drama soon, you chopice a fansinating style!!!!

Plisken wrote:
Hey guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum