My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help!

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Plisken
My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help!

Post by Plisken » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 am

Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band (of course). Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of Timo or Fabio from rhapsdoy. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.

robocop656

Re: My band is Looking for a Vocalist! help!

Post by robocop656 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 am

Please let me know if you are interested in my vocal abilities.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQ9XNO7Qxs?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVQ9XNO7Qxs?ve ... autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am

lol robocop. you are awesome indeed =)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am

well, sad that im argentinian, i have a similar style of you band but my voice isnt very metal, i dont use a lot falsetto, im more like stratovarius now, (Only that kotipelto are 100 floors more high that me) only that i have the same extention like Freddie mercury and my voice is strange XD. I hope that you can resolve this drama soon, you chopice a fansinating style!!!!
Plisken wrote:Hey guys!

My band is looking for a vocalist to replace the one we parted ways with. Not sure what I will find here but I thought I would give it a go anyway!

We are a symphonic power metal band (of course). Influences include Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Rhapsody of Fire, Kamelot, Edguy, Iced Earth, Helloween, etc...

We are looking for a vocalist along the lines of Timo or Fabio from rhapsdoy. Or really anyone that sings really well this type of music. You dont have to have a high vocal range like Timo, If you are like Jorn lande then thats just as awesome!

Also if anyone knows any other forums or websites were I can find some metal vocalist please let me know! The band is from California. We have been looking for the right vocalist for almost a year and have not found one yet =/. So we are pretty much open to a vocalist from anywhere at this point.

We have 2 albums worth of music written out and done. We do have some rough recordings of songs if there is some real interest.

Plisken

Post by Plisken » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 pm

ah thanks man! We feel like the music is great, if we ever get a vocalist and record I will post it on here for sure.

Mr cool Edit wrote:well, sad that im argentinian, i have a similar style of you band but my voice isnt very metal, i dont use a lot falsetto, im more like stratovarius now, (Only that kotipelto are 100 floors more high that me) only that i have the same extention like Freddie mercury and my voice is strange XD. I hope that you can resolve this drama soon, you chopice a fansinating style!!!!
Plisken wrote:Hey guys!