Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Keep The Flame - High Quality Audio - Update Post!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Keep The Flame - High Quality Audio - Update Post!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, updating my technique in editions, High quality in tiny equipaments its a miracle!!!

Keep the flame according my mod in this moment....

Keep the Flame Track!

http://flavioontivero.webs.com/tribute- to-stratovarius

rikkertje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You should at least set up AutoTune in the right key.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yes, sadly i dont have autotune and my voice is very shitty about autotune, fails a lot, i listen some disonances..... tell me wich part is that i falls badly... i listen one in high note.... original Re5 and i do Mib !!! uffff... im blind aboput this......

PD: I got Autotune, only for mask scale.... i dont got Em scale in my brain....

rikkertje wrote:

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Now, man, I have Autotune, can you helpme and tell me if is a disaster or not??

rikkertje wrote:

rikkertje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes I can help you. I know how it works. And in your Keep The Flame cover, AutoTune is not se in the right key. So it creates notes that shouldn't be there. I could do it for you and make the notes right. Wink

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i dont use autotone before! i dont know the real nores of vocal line, i do a improvisation in keyboard....and i follow this improvisation, you have a real midi of keep the flame??

PD! you have a band?? i can help ya like sound engineer!!!

rikkertje wrote:
Yes I can help you. I know how it works. And in your Keep The Flame cover, AutoTune is not se in the right key. So it creates notes that shouldn't be there. I could do it for you and make the notes right. Wink

rikkertje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you just stated with AutoTune just use it a lot. That's the only way of learning it. By trying. You'll get there. And no, I don't have a midi. Sorry.

I'm not in a band anymore. So I don't need a sound engineer. Just search the Internet for forums with other music technicians. Maybe you'll find some contacts through that.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The world is crazy really why im good like sound engineer, (For now, studio edition not live) and all the musician that have a crap sound, dont want it when i offer my skills for free, a lot disconfiance about copy rights?, really its sad, im one of a few guys that helps to others free, maybe the music ambient need be more gente about this....

PD: I will continue with my vivaldi cd then, I cant do stratovarius why im not a good Singer, or guitarrist... but nothing wants have fum playing music making his/her mind out of copyrights!!!!

isnt no fun, a lot capitalism in the music....

rikkertje wrote:
If you just stated with AutoTune just use it a lot. That's the only way of learning it. By trying. You'll get there. And no, I don't have a midi. Sorry.

I'm not in a band anymore. So I don't need a sound engineer. Just search the Internet for forums with other music technicians. Maybe you'll find some contacts through that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum