Somehow precious DEMO SCRAP

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
Somehow precious DEMO SCRAP

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:00 am

Now...... i think that alot here are musician.....

I need find somehow precious partiture or midi or guitar pro CORRECTLY!!

i was speaking with other musicians and nothing can do a correct interpretation of the song, i can do one part and i fail in some parts and my brain are burning.....

I wish do songs to the new stratovarius to, im doing all songs of Timo Tolkki for my tribute cd to stratovarius.....

I have a somehow precious Project recorded but im listen that im out in keys in instrumental parts

who of you all got it??

PD and if you got the matias lead guitar.. in instrument and partiture or guitar pro, you are impressive really...... this lead is awsome and very hard to play.

DEMO SCRAP VIDEO:

well, for now i got only this, i mark with stratovarius the other part and some edition practices, I sing a bit for test the vocals with out seriously edition......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnA7W1l ... e=youtu.be

Southern_Cross

Re: Somehow precious DEMO SCRAP

Post by Southern_Cross » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 am

Personally, I think it sounds fine. You did mess up a line in there (it's "Don't deny that I am somehow precious to you") and the parts with spoken words were kind of...odd to me. I have no idea what's up with the bird noises but it sounds fine to me otherwise.

I don't have anything to help you with the instrumentals though but if I find one I'll let you know.