Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info

Talk about everything else besides Stratovarius here in English. Please try to put more serious topics here, and silly topics in the Spam section.
Southern_Cross
Re: Tack Nº 3 Under Flaming Skies

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Very nice sound, I like it very much, pretty promising first few tracks. The beginning of the instrumental of the song was a little rough, there was like...I dunno how to say it, an ominous tolling bell noise that was kind of annoying but it was gone pretty quickly. You're rhythm was off in the first chorus for like a split second but it wasn't anything anyone would notice. The only complaint that I actually have here is that your voice sounds like you ran it under some software, it has that same computer-like sound that a vocaloid would (Japanese computer generated software). Otherwise, it's fantastic :)
Mr cool Edit wrote:Track Nº 3 - Under flaming Skies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTP7dkmn ... e=youtu.be

I do a intense work, this is maybe the mosnt hard song that I mix in my life, appart to the stratovarius stuff, i compose 3 cross classical choirs, 2 sutile cjooir and only you inconcience can take it and 1 lead mix choir, 4 solist tenors in hambient style, metal choir that no sound very good why its only me, Brass orchestra. The sound is based to the idea of "Hell Edition" and I try do it more agressive why im very classical singing.

PD: My appologies to Timo Kotipelto for fransform his song in a peace one.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 pm

hahahah my good friend Sarah.....

about bells, take in punch to jens Johansson, he compose this and add to the original Track

Thanks for you coments, i will keep it in mind all that you say.

hahaah about the voice sound, well, kotipelto is unique and i dont wish copy him, for that i change a bit the song direction and vocals style.

anyway, this was my best intent, the original song i think that have to lauri porra in backing vocals and im only me.

Like auto critic to me is, that how i have a lot body in my voice, my voice in dual Track sound like a simple choir. Is good and for a moment is very back, special in the Powermetal style.

PD: I work faster why my Heard are craying for the war and this song calm down my sadness....

I need one week off.... this cd is very intense

Southern_Cross wrote:Very nice sound, I like it very much, pretty promising first few tracks. The beginning of the instrumental of the song was a little rough, there was like...I dunno how to say it, an ominous tolling bell noise that was kind of annoying but it was gone pretty quickly. You're rhythm was off in the first chorus for like a split second but it wasn't anything anyone would notice. The only complaint that I actually have here is that your voice sounds like you ran it under some software, it has that same computer-like sound that a vocaloid would (Japanese computer generated software). Otherwise, it's fantastic :)

PD: I work faster why my Heard are craying for the war and this song calm down my sadness....

I need one week off.... this cd is very intense

I do a intense work, this is maybe the mosnt hard song that I mix in my life, appart to the stratovarius stuff, i compose 3 cross classical choirs, 2 sutile cjooir and only you inconcience can take it and 1 lead mix choir, 4 solist tenors in hambient style, metal choir that no sound very good why its only me, Brass orchestra. The sound is based to the idea of "Hell Edition" and I try do it more agressive why im very classical singing.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Good job you didn't get mad at me. Progress! I kid I kid, sorry...well okay then maybe I just didn't notice that in the original or something...and of course, none of us can be Kotipelto. People like him aren't exactly easy to find you know. Otherwise there'd be tons of singers like him.
Mr cool Edit wrote:hahahah my good friend Sarah.....

about bells, take in punch to jens Johansson, he compose this and add to the original Track

hahaah about the voice sound, well, kotipelto is unique and i dont wish copy him, for that i change a bit the song direction and vocals style.

anyway, this was my best intent, the original song i think that have to lauri porra in backing vocals and im only me.

Like auto critic to me is, that how i have a lot body in my voice, my voice in dual Track sound like a simple choir. Is good and for a momento is very back, special in the Powermetal style.
Southern_Cross wrote:Very nice sound, I like it very much, pretty promising first few tracks. The beginning of the instrumental of the song was a little rough, there was like...I dunno how to say it, an ominous tolling bell noise that was kind of annoying but it was gone pretty quickly. You're rhythm was off in the first chorus for like a split second but it wasn't anything anyone would notice. The only complaint that I actually have here is that your voice sounds like you ran it under some software, it has that same computer-like sound that a vocaloid would (Japanese computer generated software). Otherwise, it's fantastic :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:32 am

I chek the original wave . now that i have the head empty of noise.... sound better that YouTube.

YouTube is DX sound code
Southern_Cross wrote:Good job you didn't get mad at me. Progress! I kid I kid, sorry...well okay then maybe I just didn't notice that in the original or something...and of course, none of us can be Kotipelto. People like him aren't exactly easy to find you know. Otherwise there'd be tons of singers like him.
Mr cool Edit wrote:hahahah my good friend Sarah.....

Like auto critic to me is, that how i have a lot body in my voice, my voice in dual Track sound like a simple choir. Is good and for a momento is very back, special in the Powermetal style.

Mr cool Edit

Re: Tribute to Stratovarius "Hell Edition" Status Info

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:18 pm

I will play that I'm in the music market in the real life. I will get out singles. hahahahah :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Flavio Ontivero - I'm Still Alive Single with Crazy Stuff!!!

The name is for Stratofans.... I need be like Rambo to suvervive to Stratovarius Fans.....

I will start to do this why im tired

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Under Flaming Skies single cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aQVfc7s ... e=youtu.be

I'm still alive single

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Only pass 5 minutes and one licenced administration claim stratovarius copyrights, this mean that i do a good JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Information about this crazy administration:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRS_for_Music

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 pm

You know per se that doesn't actually mean you did a good job that really just means that you're using someone else's work that's under copyright and their asking whether you are using (or copying) someone else's work or whether you're not, in which you can dispute over. I get that on all my covers.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Sarah.... one argentian can explode you house like one crazy arab..... hahahahaah

I upload only the karaoke and i dont get any message.... and for "I'm still alive" i dont get any message too
Southern_Cross wrote:You know per se that doesn't actually mean you did a good job that really just means that you're using someone else's work that's under copyright and their asking whether you are using (or copying) someone else's work or whether you're not, in which you can dispute over. I get that on all my covers.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Sometimes it doesn't pick it up, like if it wasn't quite as precise as the original. Like my A Cappella covers never get that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Sarah.... one argentian can explode you house like one crazy arab..... hahahahaah

I upload only the karaoke and i dont get any message.... and for "I'm still alive" i dont get any message too
Southern_Cross wrote:You know per se that doesn't actually mean you did a good job that really just means that you're using someone else's work that's under copyright and their asking whether you are using (or copying) someone else's work or whether you're not, in which you can dispute over. I get that on all my covers.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm

just for this, its a good job why isnt the original stratovarius sound.
Southern_Cross wrote:Sometimes it doesn't pick it up, like if it wasn't quite as precise as the original. Like my A Cappella covers never get that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:Sarah.... one argentian can explode you house like one crazy arab..... hahahahaah

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

All I'm saying is that it makes no sense to say you did a good job because they tell you that it's under copyright. Lots of people sing badly and YouTube tells them what they're singing matches third party content. So I'm just saying that it doesn't mean that you did a good job. Don't give yourself credit for everything that happens, makes you look like a fool. A very vain, selfish, pig headed fool.
Mr cool Edit wrote:just for this, its a good job why isnt the original stratovarius sound.
Southern_Cross wrote:Sometimes it doesn't pick it up, like if it wasn't quite as precise as the original. Like my A Cappella covers never get that.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

you need a doctor now..... or someone put you under drugs.....

JOURNEY TO A PSYCHIATRIST FOR SARAH HOUSE, NOW!

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 am

You know, I'm not a blond and I'm not caucasian so that picture doesn't apply to me, you do realize that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:you need a doctor now..... or someone put you under drugs.....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 am

Southern_Cross wrote:You know, I'm not a blond and I'm not caucasian so that picture doesn't apply to me, you do realize that.
Mr cool Edit wrote:you need a doctor now..... or someone put you under drugs.....

You are more crazy :lol:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am

I'M not the one who's crazy here.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Southern_Cross wrote:I'M not the one who's crazy here.
you are the crazy one.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:23 am

Yes I am a crazy person but I'm not an idiot at least.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
you are the crazy one.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:28 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Yes I am a crazy person but I'm not an idiot at least.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
you are the crazy one.

Yes, im an idiot that you cant ignore him, i invite you that take you bipolar personality and go to break the jens Johansson testicles, he is the famous man and the real stratovarius, Im not.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 am

There you go again, blaming it on someone else, telling people to go hurt someone else because you're afraid of being hurt. The reason I don't treat Jens or anyone else here with the same attitude as you is because they don't ACT like you. You're a personality different from everyone else. That's why you get this treatment and people like Jens don't because they haven't done anything.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Yes I am a crazy person but I'm not an idiot at least.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
you are the crazy one.

Yes, im an idiot that you cant ignore him, i invite you that take you bipolar personality and go to break the jens Johansson testicles, he is the famous man and the real stratovarius, Im not.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 am

you are kidding me, or you drinks Coca-Cola with drugs??

You are part of a punch party against me and you are saying that im a bad guy???

excuse me, I'm going to head the bullet train in japan and back pieces.

All you is more funny than that "SPONGE BOB"

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 am

Ze fuck was zat.
Mr cool Edit wrote:you are kidding me, or you drinks Coca-Cola with drugs??

You are part of a punch party agains me and you are saying that im a bad guy???

excuse me, I'm going to head the bullet train in japan and back pieces.

All you is more funny than that "SPONGE BOB"

icecab21

Post by icecab21 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 am

don't feed the mr cool edit

Mr cool Edit

Unbreakeable

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am

I'm still alive single

Unbreakeable cover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqErkOXn ... e=youtu.be

well.... Im not matias...... be gente.

thefreeone

Re: Unbreakeable

Post by thefreeone » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:52 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:I'm still alive single

Unbreakeable cover!

you're not Kotipelto. Oh gosh, your accent and pronunciation are worst than early Kotipelto's.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:25 am

thefreeone wrote:

Unbreakeable cover!

you're not Kotipelto. Oh gosh, your accent and pronunciation are worst than early Kotipelto's.
yes, I know that kotipelto sound like a fart in english......

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 am

You both sound like farts in English.

I kid, I kid. Seriously, though, I dismiss the accent thing. People like Kotipelto and Kiske have accents too you know.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
thefreeone wrote:

Unbreakeable cover!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:You both sound like farts in English.

I kid, I kid. Seriously, though, I dismiss the accent thing. People like Kotipelto and Kiske have accents too you know.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
thefreeone wrote:

Unbreakeable cover!

for you xd

Mr cool Edit

Tears of Ice single

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:01 am

Tears of Ice single (Original copy versión)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GIP332V ... e=youtu.be

PD: The single will have 6 tracks, 2 personal strato song, 2 original copy of last álbum and 2 ramdom songs that i dont have idea yet. is surprize.