Clean up/moderation of the site.

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Southern_Cross
Re: Clean up/moderation of the site.

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 am

Dat. owl. Reminds me of "What does the fox say"...why...
Mr cool Edit wrote:
JensJohansson wrote:
icecab21 wrote:mr cool edit uses the word "cunt" in his signature then trys to play innocent like he is not some disgusting asshole?
WTF, I thought I had disabled signatures a long time ago?

I'm not gonna ban the use of the word 'cunt'
hahahahahaha I forgot read this!!!!

mr cool edit say poop, ass. boobs, shit. Mr cool edit is bad ho ho ho....

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:51 pm

browneyedgirl wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Eeeh another shit storm...so let me get this straight. When Tolkki was here, it was a shit storm and with Mr. Cool Edit here, it's also a shit storm...funny, don't you think?

I kid, I kid :D Anyways, I'm going to be serious here and for once, it'll sound insulting to Mr. Cool Edit and my many apologies: Please please please please please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE JENS! Don't make him a mod. Not like he's a bad person or anything but I'm sure you've seen the posts he's made when he's angry. That sort of power would get a truckload of us banned in a day. I love coming to the forum, I enjoy the readings and it makes me feel closer to the band so please, don't make him a mod.
Jens is unlikely to make anyone a moderator. He's taken a hard stance against it in the past.
Isn't Jari K. still the moderator? Granted, he does not show up too often(as least publicly here)but he was still mod as far as I know. ???
I remember he being here the last year, i dont remember the post, i think he is on a bicycle somewhere in norway
A9

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:45 pm

adrian wrote:i dont remember the post
:lol: he just wrote that muestro has blocked him on fb ass well.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 am

adrian9 wrote:
browneyedgirl wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Eeeh another shit storm...so let me get this straight. When Tolkki was here, it was a shit storm and with Mr. Cool Edit here, it's also a shit storm...funny, don't you think?

I kid, I kid :D Anyways, I'm going to be serious here and for once, it'll sound insulting to Mr. Cool Edit and my many apologies: Please please please please please please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE JENS! Don't make him a mod. Not like he's a bad person or anything but I'm sure you've seen the posts he's made when he's angry. That sort of power would get a truckload of us banned in a day. I love coming to the forum, I enjoy the readings and it makes me feel closer to the band so please, don't make him a mod.
Jens is unlikely to make anyone a moderator. He's taken a hard stance against it in the past.
Isn't Jari K. still the moderator? Granted, he does not show up too often(as least publicly here)but he was still mod as far as I know. ???
I remember he being here the last year, i dont remember the post, i think he is on a bicycle somewhere in norway
Still? I bet he is tired! ???
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:11 pm

haha just kidding he is rockin in masterplan i think
A9

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 am

come on , bipolars stratovans PUKE ON MY UNBREAKEABLE COVER SONG!!!!!!!
pd: I DONT HAVE IDEA IF I WRITE GOOD THE TITTLE OF SONG.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqErkOXn ... e=youtu.be

thefreeone

Post by thefreeone » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:49 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:come on , bipolars stratovans PUKE ON MY UNBREAKEABLE COVER SONG!!!!!!!

I don't know why I give one chance to your songs anymore, I'm not puking, I'm shitting.

Grambambuli

Post by Grambambuli » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:come on , bipolars stratovans PUKE ON MY UNBREAKEABLE COVER SONG!!!!!!!

Ok, you're a genius. But why are you giving away all this for free? Delete it from Youtube and sell it on physical discs only. And DON'T make previews available, your work is too precious even for those.

To make things clear: Nobody should be able to listen to your work ONLINE. You should also check with Strato, because you brought their songs to a whole new level. They should pay you, too. That being said, you should also charge for your posts here IN ADVANCE. Only write here when you're being paid. It's also part of your art.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:21 am

Grambambuli wrote:

Ok, you're a genius. But why are you giving away all this for free? Delete it from Youtube and sell it on physical discs only. And DON'T make previews available, your work is too precious even for those.

To make things clear: Nobody should be able to listen to your work ONLINE. You should also check with Strato, because you brought their songs to a whole new level. They should pay you, too. That being said, you should also charge for your posts here IN ADVANCE. Only write here when you're being paid. It's also part of your art.
Buddy, i cant comercialize the stratovarius music, i can got all his laws-man on me quickly. For that is free stuff. I got a lo troubles with stratovarius copyrights recording, not with the band, with his administrators, I have the hope to work like a pro musician in the future, for that im showing my skills first. But I cant comercialize stratovarius music.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:29 am

Grambambuli wrote:

or like techology man, sound enginieer studio!! i can love this......

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:44 am

only if i got a deal with stratovarius i can do it, but i think that is hard to think.......

foerg

Post by foerg » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

foerg

Post by foerg » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 pm

foerg wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mr. cool edit world tour!!!
special guests: stratovarius

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

foerg wrote:
foerg wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mr. cool edit world tour!!!
special guests: stratovarius

I cant invite to stratovarius to play with me why im not German

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 pm

thefreeone wrote:

I don't know why I give one chance to your songs anymore, I'm not puking, I'm shitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIdGkGF ... AkWxLTFxXg

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:12 am

Errm, any chance we can get back to the actual topic itself?

After ignoring all the spam above(or below) I would suggest:

1) A moderator who is a member of the forum. Not a Nazi-style moderator actually. No bans, etc. Just someone who would like to clean up the visual crap and sort of tidy up the textual nonsense. We can vote or simply suggest one of the serious regulars of the forum.

2) Each topic starter to be able to moderate their own thread. Still, the board moderator should have the last say and hold executive power over all board content but as an idea I think it is fairly interesting.

Anyone care to talk about it?
Black Metal is the game I play cos' no one shows me the right way...

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:23 am

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Errm, any chance we can get back to the actual topic itself?

1) A moderator who is a member of the forum. Not a Nazi-style moderator actually. No bans, etc. Just someone who would like to clean up the visual crap and sort of tidy up the textual nonsense. We can vote or simply suggest one of the serious regulars of the forum.

2) Each topic starter to be able to moderate their own thread. Still, the board moderator should have the last say and hold executive power over all board content but as an idea I think it is fairly interesting.

How do you have in mind, miss or mr?

that is more interesting than my rude stratovarius robbery, and soon I will steal a rhapsody of fire and a lot of other famous not only metal, if also, glam rock, soft metal, classic rock, pop, disco, funk and all I can think of recording.

I, unlike a metal singer, I have more opportunities to sing other genres why I have very rare voice!!

what do you ask now?? i forgot it .......

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:11 am

Mr cool Edit wrote: How do you have in mind, miss or mr?

that is more interesting than my rude stratovarius robbery, and soon I will steal a rhapsody of fire and a lot of other famous not only metal, if also, glam rock, soft metal, classic rock, pop, disco, funk and all I can think of recording.

I, unlike a metal singer, I have more opportunities to sing other genres why I have very rare voice!!

The nonsense I was talking about...

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:31 am

"Very rare voice" he says. Excuse me whilst I die of laughter.
Bathory Killcraft wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: How do you have in mind, miss or mr?

The nonsense I was talking about...

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Bathory Killcraft wrote:Errm, any chance we can get back to the actual topic itself?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Also, do we really need topics that go back to 2002? Maybe delete some topics up to about 2006 or so. Keep the old picture topics or the ones to cover the old concerts, but maybe delete the rest. There are many old topics with only one, two, or even no post on them, do we really need stuff like that cluttering up the board?

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

foerg

Post by foerg » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:12 pm

in fact, you have a very rare opinion! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr cool Edit wrote:

How do you have in mind, miss or mr?

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:10 pm

You now realize Jens will not make anyone a mod, and laughs in his comfortable sofa bed whilst drinking pure sugar cane nectar.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 am

I hope that you all die when i done with rhapsody song, inspired in you dirty metal brain,

The challenge in this one do a full rhapsody song.

you see that rhapsody of fire is a 100% more produced that Stratovarius.

The challengue is record all Rhapsody of fire song, and compose a cross choir apart, tenors and sopranos on the monst crazy Rhapsody of fire song, mix all and that all sound in perfect harmony and the most clear posible......

AnD after i want see as you DIE!!!!!

AND I WILL DO IT WITH THIS.....

Image hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:31 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:You now realize Jens will not make anyone a mod, and laughs in his comfortable sofa bed whilst drinking pure sugar cane nectar.
Actually, I think Jens is quite serious about somewhat moderating the forum. Not Nazi-style of course but just agree with everyone on a way to tidy things up a bit. I'm sure once he finds some time he'll come up with some ideas. Meanwhile he also expects us to give a hand too.

Basically, I'm sure if someone volunteers to be a serious moderator I'm sure Jens will agree. Again not Nazi-style, just to keep stuff here reasonable.

For example, if you check the foreign languages section, it is full of "Discuss Arnold Layne in such and such...., etc." That crap has to go.

One more reason to do it is to give even less ammunition to Tolkki to attack the band.

Like I said, I would vote browneyedgirl for moderator if she is up to it.

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 am

Agreed and agreed. The site just needs a little cleaning up, that's all and browneyedgirl would be a pretty fair moderator.
Bathory Killcraft wrote:
NeverendingAbyss wrote:You now realize Jens will not make anyone a mod, and laughs in his comfortable sofa bed whilst drinking pure sugar cane nectar.
Actually, I think Jens is quite serious about somewhat moderating the forum. Not Nazi-style of course but just agree with everyone on a way to tidy things up a bit. I'm sure once he finds some time he'll come up with some ideas. Meanwhile he also expects us to give a hand too.

Basically, I'm sure if someone volunteers to be a serious moderator I'm sure Jens will agree. Again not Nazi-style, just to keep stuff here reasonable.

For example, if you check the foreign languages section, it is full of "Discuss Arnold Layne in such and such...., etc." That crap has to go.

One more reason to do it is to give even less ammunition to Tolkki to attack the band.

Like I said, I would vote browneyedgirl for moderator if she is up to it.

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, I'm still "thinking about it". But that's how it's been now for 5 years I guess.

In the meantime, can you all please just block the people you don't like to see posts from?

Bathory Killcraft

Post by Bathory Killcraft » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 am

I think it's mostly the derailing of the discussion that we should somehow take care of. It starts seriously then it gets derailed pretty quickly and becomes desperate and irrelevant at the end, lol.

Not sure if just blocking people will solve this.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 am

Bathory Killcraft wrote:I think it's mostly the derailing of the discussion that we should somehow take care of. It starts seriously then it gets derailed pretty quickly and becomes desperate and irrelevant at the end, lol.

We can't keep discussing the dolphins on the Infinite album art for 10 pages can we? There's just not that much to talk about inbetween album releases.

This forum is dead anyway. All we have is Mr. Cool Edit's covers, Game of Thrones propaganda, and TT gossip.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 pm

[quote="Bathory Killcraft

:x :x Don't you dare to touch our dear Arnold. He is the spice of this forum and I, among many others, love him. :x :x

I will put Mr Edits wolf on you if you try...

CAPISHE! :pissed2: :pissed2:

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:59 pm

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Bathory Killcraft wrote:I think it's mostly the derailing of the discussion that we should somehow take care of. It starts seriously then it gets derailed pretty quickly and becomes desperate and irrelevant at the end, lol.

We can't keep discussing the dolphins on the Infinite album art for 10 pages can we? There's just not that much to talk about inbetween album releases.

This forum is dead anyway. All we have is Mr. Cool Edit's covers, Game of Thrones propaganda, and TT gossip.
Which is all cool, btw! 8)It is known. And, who is Jon Snow's real Mama? :)