Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Music production Into 64 BITS Studio software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Music production Into 64 BITS Studio software Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, Im a technician for that i have all the crazies noticies, I take my bank account and I actualize my softs.......

All into 64 Bits why I'm fucked with the classic 32 Bits.....

For that I Got the New Adobe Audition CC 64 Bits with one a legion VST, VST3, DXI, RTAS 64 Bits plug ins......

I will tell you again..... the important is the Frequency manipulation, dont care much if you use Digi design Racks or one tiny sound blaster live!.

But if you are a master in frequency manipulations and got the digi desings rack is much bettter....!!!!!

Extrema99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey dude,
I will need You to sing to one of my songs Very Happy was always curious how would it sounds with vocals Smile What you think about it ?

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Extrema99 wrote:
Hey dude,
I will need You to sing to one of my songs Very Happy was always curious how would it sounds with vocals Smile What you think about it ?

ok man, you can send me the music and one track with the melody vocals that you wish and i work on it!

id you need a "pro sound" can you send me the individuals tracks, with effects or without effects (Delay, chorus, reverb etc), this is your choise. If you are agree this this.

Extrema99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No need to send all tracks, it is a simple ballad with cello, volin and guitar parts. I will record guitars tomorrow if I can and write an e mail to you.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Extrema99 wrote:
No need to send all tracks, it is a simple ballad with cello, volin and guitar parts. I will record guitars tomorrow if I can and write an e mail to you.

ok I will request with my vocals without edition (rustic) and you do all the work edition

thats ok??

Extrema99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am afraid I cant master vocals since I dont know how lol Smile I can send you the mp3 with the full song mastered and you can try to record vocals or if it is a problem I will send You my Reaper project with tracks.
I will contact You tomorrow via email.
cheers Very Happy

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Extrema99 wrote:
I am afraid I cant master vocals since I dont know how lol Smile I can send you the mp3 with the full song mastered and you can try to record vocals or if it is a problem I will send You my Reaper project with tracks.
I will contact You tomorrow via email.
cheers Very Happy

new song into 64 bit studio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5JO- 4GXIQ4&feature=youtu.be

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum