Neverending Story [Game]

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ
Re: Neverending Story [Game]

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:26 pm

:) Same meanwhile. :)

"I wasn't in Finland to sprinkle. No, it was a rather scary wilderness-safari, with wolves and bears. But, now when we are alone mother, what do you think about that Priapus, as my father? Or was there another, more normal guy?"

"Honestly,I don't know. The nuns bribed the midwife, to say, that I was a virgin, since they should have protected me from nasty sperms, and were afraid of God's and the Abbess's wrath. But when I saw the Google-drawing of that Priapus, it awoke a foggy memory of someone like him. And he could very well really be your father."

"Oh,huhhuh! But another thing, that I wonder over, is who left me, a little boy, alone with that dangerous and angry gay-lion?"

"That was our au pair from England, a Blenda Jackson. She was really evil and we sacked her when we knew. She married a Gary Layne and got a son called Arnold, that became worldnews,after they found two twins in his stomach. They were a small sensation. But he had some obsession for ladyknickers on washinglines and was caught, when he stole the queen of England's woolpantaloons."

"But, huhhuh. Again! Blenda Layne! She is the MOM i have been involved with, and that I use to brag about in my avatar! Arnold's mom!! He would kill me if he knew! And cut out my liver! And eat it! This is bad, very, very bad news mother. I must go in hide."

But BUMKABUM! :shock: :shock:

A hard knock-knock on the door...The walls shook...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:21 pm

:) New meanwhile! In the Oval Room! :)

"Hi there, Barack! I have great news for you, that will put your problems with the Congress in the bin. And make them PFFFF..."

"Leon, Leon, old friend. I am so frustrated and I have no time for your ideas today. Haven't you talked to your doctor and got some anti-alien-pills?"

"Ha, ha, you are funny, Barack! But I have been in Finland and seen the real light. It was an enormous experience, so you better read my lips, when I tell you! I AM AN ALIEN, Barack! Yes! I AM AN ALIEN! My father is a Finnish goatfarmer and at last I know why I am allergic to sushi.

Obama shook his head. "Leon, Leon. We are in a serious situation and you must leave NOW!"

"No, no! First I must show you, that the aliens can see and hear everything, we say here, from the sprinklers in the ceiling. Look at those small holes, where it is supposed to sprinkle water, if the fire breaks out. But, but, there is no water in those small holes, Barack. They are camera-mics that this sprinkler-alien put up. And look now at my proof!"

He sat up a big tray, with a whole bunch of paper, on Obamas desk, and set them on fire. It flamed rather high and the alarm went off.

And like a heavy rainstorm the ceilingwater flooded over the two, soon soaked politicians, and everything else in the beautiful room. And it seemed to never end...

SPLASH, PLASH, SPLASH...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm

One more new meanwhile, in a kitchen in a flat in a godforsaken town where the fox and the hare bid each other good night in Great Britain.

The kitchen looks like a pandemonium of kitchenware, everywhere pots and plates and sieves and bowls, all of them used, some of them still simmering on top of the oven. A rather delicious smell makes its way from the pots towards us! Taking a deep breath, we notice a person sitting at the kitchen table. In front of him dozens of thick old books are piled up, some opened, some closed, some showing a sweet little duckshaped bookmark at some point. The person is rather bigsized, but in front of all these books he seems rather small, especially at the moment when all the piled up books begin to totter and finally fall down on the floor and onto the person, creating a big chaos together with the kitchen utensils. But the person doesn't seem to be annoyed, he climbs out of the bookchaos and begins to dance through the kitchen (as far as "dance" can be used for describing the attempts of said bigsized person to move happily through the room) and starts to shout...

"Today I bake, tomorrow brew, the next I'll have the young boy's liver..."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 pm

HUH. It sounds, as if you have found our perpetually hungry friend,preparing a meal, and on the hunt for human intestines. Can you alert Nea. He is in real danger now, after his risky Mom-adventure... :shock: :shock:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 am

Gossips. :x

Arnold Layne

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:34 am

:?

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:46 am

:) Same meanwhile as before! :)

Can you see the situation in the Oval Room?

The alarm bellowed! The water flowed! The US-President was still sitting behind his desk, with his hands in a face-palm-pose. His tailor-made suit soaked up water like a sponge, but some flooded over his skull to his nose, where it spasmodically dripped on his breast. He seemed to have lost his usually so articulate eloquence.

Close to the desk was Panetta standing. He had an extinct match in his hand. Water poured down his back under his shirt. He seemed to be paralyzed.

Steps and screams were heard, from the rest of the house. Some ran out, but many of the more faithful guards came rushing, to assist their President in the burning Oval Room.

The door flew open and the first one got his shower and backed into the others, that came after him. They all fell. And there was a big heap of floundering gardarms and legs on the floor.

Then Obama could talk again! "Jisssuuusss! Can some of you idiots turn of that damn tap... It is Niagara coming here from my ceiling. TURN OF THAT TAP, I SAY!"

Panetta could move again and went out with bent head, and with a strange sound coming from his shoes.

Clafs, slurp, clafs...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Clafs, slurf, clafs, Arnold slowly went to open the door. Never during the last five years someone else than the postman had been ringing his doorbell, and he heavily doubted that a postman would ring his doorbell at 7:30 pm, so he was wondering what would await him behind the door. A neighbour, ready for a long and tiresome discussion about some disturbance he, Arnold, had been causing, at least in the neighbours' opinion? Someone who had accidentally been ringing his doorbell instead of the neighbours' bell?

"What is it?", he asked, while opening the door just a little.

"Hullo hullo, a lovely wonderful evening to youuu, sir!" a bell-like voice was singing towards him. "Do I have the honour to speak to the precious Mr. Arnold Layne?"

"Uhm-" Arnold opened the door a bit more to be able to see who the person with the lovely voice outside could be. He saw a shiny bright, well-measured figure with blond Marilyn-Monroe-styled hair and a beautiful smile. A woman, trying to look younger than she probably was, but she did well trying! He opened the door all right and answered,

"Hrm, yes Madam, I'm Mr. Arnold Layne. May I ask who I have the pleasure to talk to?"

"I am Lavinia Bothernot, Miss Lavinia Bothernot, guestscout for Pleasure TV, the big TV station you know and love like everyone else! I have been informed by a good neighbour of yours that you, sir, share a deep passion with a good part of our dear audience!"

Arnold unbelievingly shook his head, his mouth open and his eyes widened. How could she know?! How could the neighbours know?! And how on earth could he have missed, until now, that a TV station existed whose "good part of the audience" shared his very own passion? He hesitated too long with his answer, and Miss Bothernot went on,

"Oh dear Mr. Layne, if I could not already SMELL the delicious odours which, I may assume, come directly out of your very own kitchen, I would KNOW that you are one of ours already when I look into your eyes...", she smiled, and in the next second she was already on her way into his kitchen, followed by a camera crew and someone holding a big microfone. The crew filmed his kitchen, and when Arnold came in, not knowing what to do and what this all could be about, Miss Bothernot already had asked him a question.

"Uhm, ehm, I'm very sorry, but I missed your question, Mrs. ...?" he managed to ask.

"MISS Bothernot for your, sir", she smiled and then asked again,
"I just told our audience that you have been chosen to take part in our yearly live-cooking contest, and of course we'd like to know what your specialty is! In terms of cooking, of course", she smiled into the cameras and then again to Arnold.

"Uhm, ehm, my specialty -" Arnold's glance moved over to the open cooking books on the table. Miss Bothernot immediately followed his glance and took a quick look.

"OH, how wonderful, splendid, delicious! Dear Mr. Layne, you seem to be quite a down-to-earth-cook, that's EXACTLY what we were still in need of in our show! None of the other guests has offered to cook liver for us so far! We are SO eager to see you in our show! Ladies and gentleman", she went on into the camera, "now with dear Mr. Arnold Layne here, we surely found the BEST addition to the four other cooking guests in our show we could ever have found in the world! Now all the guests have one week left to prepare for the show, and of course our hard-working show-crew will follow all their steps from morning till evening to be sure that no cheating will take place and no additional flavours, secret spice mixtures or other kinds of tricks will be happening in this show, as usual. Stay tuned! Thanks, goodbye, and see you in a week for the CONTEST!"

In the next second, the whole camera team hurried out of the door, quickly followed by Miss Bothernot. She turned around her head once more and said,

"Well Mr. Layne, maybe I should give you the advice to work a little bit on your appearance until next week. My team left all the information needed on your table. Alex, your personal assistant for the next week, will be here in just a few minutes. Be sure to be friendly to him, otherwise we WILL know how to make you look like a monster in the show next week", and out of the door she was. He could hear a car driving away.

And five minutes later, the doorbell rang again...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 pm

:)

Ring, ring! Arnold peered cautiously through the door- crack! Was it that damn TV-crew again? No! Huh! Even worse! His mother! The hot-hot Blenda Jackson Layne*. (See"My nicest about the Jacksons.)

Blenda was angry!

"You idiotson, have scared my toyboy Nea from his senses. He has now left my bed and you have to tell him, that you do not want to eat his liver. You hear, you fat plum-pudding!"

"PFFFF... I have my own problems. I must compete in some TV-show about cooking, and I haven't a clue!

"Haven't you a little girlfriend in Germany, Moco was it, that can help you?"

"Ja, ja, but I have a problem there too, since I am very allergic to sex. I discovered that, when I visited my baker-friend in Seattle. There was a hole in his brown boxwall, and when I happened to peek at him and some girl there, I started to sneeze and be reddotted all over. I haven't recovered and it is very annoying and cooling."

Ring, ring! Again! And in enters the Russian drama-instructor, Alex Gary Borodowski.

"Hi there, Arnöld Layne! I am göing to drömatize you for the cöökingshöw. You have ölready an interesting appröch and I will wörk on that. But who can this stönning lady be?"

"She is no lady! She is my mother and she has jöst löst her töyböy."

"ÖH, she has? But she is so höthöt! I think she can be our new cööking stör..."

Blenda gazed at the attractive, bald drama-Russian, and didn't hesitate more than one minute.

"Jaja, I would like that very möch! My name is Blenda Jackson Layne...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:51 pm

"Welcome, dear ladies and gentleman, cooking lovers, food lovers, lovers of Pleasure TV, welcome to our annual cooking contest! Welcome! Thank you. Thank you. Welcome!

My name is Miss Lavinia Bothernot, your Pleasure TV host for this evening, - Thank you all! - and I may say I am VERY proud that I may guide you through the show tonight! FINALLY, after a long time of waiting, the time has come to decide who is going to be our BEST cook this year! Yes I know, waiting was very hard this time, we were having SUCH a lot of good cooks in our show during the year, SUCH a big amount of passionate food lovers, I'm sure you agree with me that this years' contest is going to be one of the most dramatic, thrilling and delicious ones of the last decade! I'm so sorry for the big part of our audience who can unfortunately NOT be with us here in the cooking studio tonight, since neither the smell- nor taste-TV has been invented yet, but I promise you people out there in front of the screens, you won't be disappointed from tonights' show, there's a lot also for you! Thank you, thank you. Now let me introduce our dear CANDIDATES for this evening, who are surely going to pamper us with the most delicious food you can imagine!

Candidate number one, Mr. Thomas Pepperson from York! Welcome!

Our number two, Miss Peggy Upscotch, living in Stratford-Upon-Avon, welcome Miss Upsotch!

The number three for tonight, Mrs. Dorothy Fudginson from Bristol!

And our candidate number four, Mr. John Lewis Duckston from the beautiful city of Worcester! Welcome, Mr. Duckston!

Dear ladies and gentleman, you all know very well that we are traditionally choosing the BEST COOK OF THE YEAR among FIVE honest candidates from all parts of the country! It has always been like that ever since. Dear audience, TONIGHT, for the FIRST time in the long and traditional history of our contest, I have to inform you about a DISQUALIFICATION of one of the carefully chosen candidates! YES, you have all the right to feel indignant about that! I can honestly tell you, I didn't fell well AT ALL when we had to decide what to do! But rules have been rules for ages, and we are not in the position to change them in favour of one of the candidates, however passionate and well he or she can cook, or however strong his or her wish to win this contest might be!

Dear ladies and gentleman, you have all followed our surprise-visit to our last candidate, Mr. Arnold Layne, and all of you have seen just HOW MUCH of a food lover he is! I regret to inform you that his mother, Mrs. Blenda Jackson-Layne, seems to be ALL TOO ready to play against the traditional rules! It may sound slightly OFFENSIVE to our decent audience, but I have to inform you that this Mrs. Jackson-Layne seems to have gotten a crush on our long-time-candidate-trainer Alex Gary Borodowski (you ladies out there you might remember him from last years' show all too well)! Fact is, they both took a flight to the Bahamas THREE days ago, leaving behind our dear candidate Mr. Layne, who seems to have taken the next flight to the same destination to follow the two! Ladies and gentleman, I am SO AWFULLY sorry to inform you that in such circumstances, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for us to let him take his part in tonights' contest! I'm sure you all understand our position, we are a TV station holding the traditions high EVER since, and we can NOT accept such a behaviour just a few days before our annual contest. Thank you. Thank you, ladies and gentleman, I knew you would share our opinion in this case!

For now, let's ALL forget this shameful episode and much more concentrate on our remaining four dear candidates..."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am

THE SUN.

TV-REVUE BY GARY STORK.

Yesterday we had the dubious pleasure, to see the first part of the planned ten cooking-competitions, "Find your new Nomnomnomdish".

The confused and chattering hostess, Lavinia Bothernot, made, to put it mildly, a somewhat retarded performance, and successfully made a total "hot-pot-stew" of everything. I couldn't help, but wonder what on Earth she had been drinking or smoking. :?

The contestant, Dorothy Fudginson, that won the fryingpan, made some "Hunters soup", a cook-up that I would never in my life eat voluntarily! HUH!

The three others questionable dishes were totally indescribable. :(

I missed the, in this type of programme, always present, Alex Gary Borodowski, that uses to fill the screen, with his Russian gibberish. And I had also looked forward to see the 480-pound-man, that is said to eat raw liver, as candy. But they were clever enough to run, as far away, as they could.

This program was a catastrophe! Miss Bothernot was a catastrophe! And the new nomnomnoms, they made, were horrible catastrophes!

So the conclusion must be. PUT DOWN THIS SERIES! NOW.

Let it die and never, ever come to life ! Again!

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Talk between Gary Brave and Leon!

"... You know, somehow I'm slowly losing interest in hunting invisible aliens and bigfoot-sized monsters. Oh, speaking of oversizes, how did you guys handle this one fellow who wanted to fly to the Bahamas via Miami? I've heard rumours that you let him go?"

"Yes, it was the only affordable option for us! You know, when money is short, you can't put a person who needs the same amount of daily food as a whole platoon into jail longer than necessary! Haha, the airplane couldn't load as much baggage as planned because of the overweight, which caused some serious issues down in Oklahoma city, the guests on the flight didn't manage to get a single piece of food because he needed it all, and we could only keep him in for a few hours before we ran out of food as well. So we couldn't but let him go. He didn't manage to get a connecting flight to the Bahamas of course, no airline wanted him, so he had to take a ferry boat. I fear that nobody warned them... don't know if he arrived there already, we were happy to get rid of him and I hope we'll never hear of him again."

"Haha I can fully imagine. Must be a rather interesting person, maybe I'll get an interview or something later... Btw Leon, on a personal side, I've heard that you've been taking a visit to Disneyland last Thursday, in company of a very handsome guy you called "Daddy"! Why didn't you tell me before that you've been adopted? Or is there more behind it? Late coming-out or something, haha? I mean, "Daddy"? According to what I've heard, that guy was looking nearly the same age as you..."

"WHAT? Hahahahaha, no no, I can honestly assure you that I wasn't in Disneyland with my handsome daddy last Thursday! C'mon, you know there's a lot more important stuff for me to do right now! How on earth did you come to such an idea?"

"Well, I have absolutely reliable sources there, otherwise I wouldn't ask you such a thing! They never lied to me until now. Whereas you, as a politician and a member of government... hm, let's say I have my doubts. Actually I must admit I have lots of doubts concerning everything, especially since my blackout from last Thursday... no, I don't want to elaborate! I thought we would trust each other, after all what happened to us, and you know I can keep a secret! But if you aren't honest..."

"But but..."

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 am

THE SUN.

Breaking News. Breaking News. Breaking news.

Lavinia Bothernot in tears.

The cooking program "New Nomnomnoms" is no more. The devastating criticism from, among others, Suns leading critic Gary Stork, was too much for channel Four.

"I believed in the concept",sobs Lavinia, and salty tears flow, from her red-swollen eyes. "And I blame that witch, Blenda Jackson Layne. She put a curse on Alex Borodowski and without Alex I can't work or live".

"Now he is in Bermuda, with that bitch and her Oidipus-son, and the last I heard was that the fat monster has got a very bad, red-spotted and sneezed allergic shock and had to stay in hospital. Which serves the bastard very well".

"My TV-career seems to be over, buuuuu, and that is a big shame! I had much more to give my public"

A new tearflood wet the pale cheeks and we leave Lavinia to her misery. Her life has really changed under a short time, and she is an obvious example of life's capriciousness and cruelty.

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 am

Dear NeverendingStoryFans,

Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids.

Greetings from Crete.

-HC

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Mail from London!

We can't talk for all tabloids in the world, but we on The Sun, tell always the truth and nothing but...

Gary Veracious, Newsgroups Limited London.

HoldenCaulfield

Post by HoldenCaulfield » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Dear ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ,

Sorry, I don't know this Veracious guy.
Could you please ask him the origin of his surname, so we can check if he is "bot" or "human"?

Greetings from Crete.

-HC

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:20 pm

:) You don't need to check any names! I happen to know, that Gary Veracious is an ordinary human. But also a veracioushuman... :wink:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 pm

--- Original Message ---
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:48 PM
To: <Leonthelion>
Subject: Disneyland...

Dear Leon,

I regret that our relationship seems to have gotten a serious blow after my inquiries about your visit to Disneyland. Still, I am and always will be a journalist in first line, and I'm not the one who puts personal interests before the truth.

I have been informed that Disney has started planning their biggest project so far, ranging from a broadway musical over a cinema movie, a TV series, album releases, books, console-games, online-games, facebook-sites and much much more. The storyline seems to tell a father-and-son-story about a successful politician and his long-lost father, who coincidentally seems to have some doubtful superpowers and is outstandingly handsome. I have heard several rumours about the cast for the cinema movie, George Clooney and Eugene Levy seem to have the highest chances at the moment.

Dear Leon, under such circumstances I refuse to hunt aliens with you any longer. I will continue my inquiries, but please stop asking me about the progress or any news. I would like you to stop trying to contact me until further notice. I believe you understand my decision very well.

Good luck to you.

Regards,
Gary B.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 pm

:) :)

The Washington Examiner.

There are a lot of rumors, around the White House, and we requested an expert, Gary Brave, known as a daring reporter on CNN, to enlighten us. Brave has also close connections to the President.

Ghosts or Aliens, that is the question!

By Gary Brave.

Since many years, it is said, that the White House is haunted by earlier presidents, and Abraham Lincoln says rummage about there, especially during times of uncertainty and crisis.

Those activities have been more frequent lately, and an earlier official has told me, that it now probably are both Ghosts and Aliens there. They seem to work together and it is difficult to know who does what. :?

The mysterious and destructive big fire, in the Oval Room, recently, believes to be a result of some interaction between those extremes. Ghosts made up the fire and Aliens put on the water and opened the tap, that some installer-alien had hidden behind a picture of, ironically enough, President Lincoln. There was more than 40 cm water on the floor, before they at last could turn off the tap.The house estimates to be livable first after the next election, which not will make the Presidents life easier.

There is also talk about one particular Alien that says to be too close to Obama, and they are even making a movie about him. According to that story, is a Finnish, very handsome goatfarmer, in the prime of his years, father to that pensioner. But no one of the involved has confirmed that, a bit absurd plot. :roll:

The father and son in question have now disappeared and it is stated, that they fled in a big tent to their homeplanet in Orion. Something I find extremely unlikely. :roll: :roll:

But facts remain. The fire in the Oval Room wasn't made by human hands and matches, and the hidden tap was a nuisance well worthy of some discontent Lincolnghost that indeed abolished the slavery, but maybe not is so enthusiastic over a black man in the high position...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Washington Examiner.

What is happening in the White House?

By Gary Brave.

The staff in the White House are leaving in fear, and the Presidentghosts have happy days, after the Obamafamily moved out. While builders are working in the waterdestroyed place have maybe the heavy hammerings activated the spirits and aroused the hostility between Democrats and Republicans.

One of the guards, that wants to be anonymous, blames the aliens. "It was an alien installer, that fucked up the sprinklers, and it is his fault, that they have to tear up the floor in the Oval Room. They found a very strangelooking skeleton buried there, just under the Presidents desk. And it MOVED! It FLOUNDERED!They ran out screaming, and when they came back, with two guards, the Thing had disappeared in thin air. But they swore, on their mothers lives, that it had been there."

Some scientists took samples from the floorgrave and found a surprising, not Earthly, DNA. Now it is said, that the Thing was buried 1951 and that President Truman has showed an angry face there several times.

Washington Examiner has in vain tried to get an interview with the Government, but we will not give up. And even more exciting would a meet and greet with some of the Presidentghosts be. That we could call a real scoop...

Yours truly Gary Brave.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:25 pm

:) Me! Again!

Washington Examiner.

Breaking news!

Our brave, Gary Brave, has experienced a breakthrough, when he met a real ghost, in the White House...

The Ghost Spoke.

by Gary Brave.

After a long wait, could my friend Leon and I at last establish a contact with the other side, when we spoke with one of the ghost-Presidents in the White House. Till that, the Presidents President himself, George Washington!

We had spent many boring hours in the Oval Room, when nothing happened. So we had nearly given up, when there was heard a strange murmur and we could see a dizzy face in a corner. I started my recorder, but a hoarse voice spitted, "Turn that shit off, or I will not say a word".

I obeyed and almost whispered, "Yes Sire, yes, yes! And who can you be,Sire?"

"PFFFF, I am President George Washington to you, the first President of America. A Republican as you history-less newsmancretin probably never heard of. You and the Democrats have destroyed this country and have welcomed those damn Aliens here. Now we ghosts have decided, that you should tell the world, what is going on."

He continued,"I haven't lived in this house, but it was my idea to build it, so I can ghost here as much as I want. With this, we will start a campaign against the Aliens, and you will be our living leader. Or! :x "

"Those strangers are everywhere now, and one of the most dangerous is a Finnish goatfarmer, that must be eliminated pronto. There is also the fool, that sprinkled this room with a waterfall. And you Leon, son of the goatfarmer. Ja.Ja, we know, and I will show you my power here and now."

With that Leon flew up in the ceiling, and hang there, while the cornerface faded away. I couldn't help the screaming Leon, so I had to call for the guards, that hardly could believe their eyes, when they had to use a ladder, to take poor Leon down.

I have thought, and thought again. Did I really meet that ghost, or was it a lively OvalRoom-dream? I know that Leon in the ceiling was real, but he has lost his memory and I haven't dared to ask the guards, Bill and Bull, a thing yet. So I am not sure! Of ANYTHING! For think, just think, that they also have memoryproblems... HUHHUH... :shock: :shock:

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:12 pm

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ wrote:Image

This doggy is Jens's doggy! Jaja! But I have permission to borrow him in Neverending! Thank you, Jens! I think his expression tells, what he thinks about us...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:21 pm

:lol:

Bubblemessage from Moco to Freckle

Dear Freckle,

sorry that I couldn't call you as promised! We've been having some serious issues over here, and I fear we need your father's help again. We all hope he manages to develop this telepathic communication system he was talking about as soon as possible, at the moment I'm not even sure if our encrypted mail accounts are safe enough, but of course anything is better than the phone atm. But maybe I should start from the beginning, which was supposed to be a nice three-week-trip into the nice Finnish autumn with our friends at the Russian border. Pekka had lots of cheese to eat, I think he really managed to surpass himself this time! Gary Monst and his wolves were hungrier than ever, seems to me their genes tell them they need some winter fat or something like that ;) Anyway, we had some great first days, took walks through the forest, it was really nice and relaxing! And exactly one week ago, the vet came by to vaccinate Pekka's goats, when this guy found a bug in the ear of one of the goats! Pekka of course told him that he didn't know what it is and acted like nothing had happened, but at night we went swimming, and he told me about the bug. We sent it to his friends who had already helped us with the alienmovie - haha, when I think back to that, lol! - yeah well, they found out that the signal leads to our overcurious reporter friend Gary. But that's not all yet, they also informed us that Gary himself is bugged all over, everything he does is under full control of a secret US intelligence service, one of those no one has ever heard of (Pekka said, compared to these guys, the dubious area 51 - dudes are exhibitionists)! Pekka had his friends search the house and everything, but unfortunately, they seem not to have found all the bugs, because two days after hell broke loose in the middle of the night, with US special forces all around the house, and the only way to escape was to call Öhubble's emergency bubble, leaving everything and everyone else behind! Gary Monst fortunately seems to have noticed the special forces before, he didn't turn up at all - I hope the US forces didn't go hunting in the forest... Yeah, so now we're stuck here in Öhubbles safe laboratory, but I don't manage to bring Öhubble here - he doesn't answer his phone or mail, as far as I understood the papers lying around, he's in some research and only accessible for calls by you. Would you please help us? But careful with calls and bugs --- Anyway, we'll prepare the bubble for you and I put the letter in it. Hopefully see you soon!!
Take care,
Moco

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:52 pm

:) This letter came through a letterpigeon and was addressed to Moco, Germany...HUH!

Dear Moco!

Vojne and PFFF, as Freckle use to say. I have just talked to her in cipher and she says halloj to you! She is, as a matter of fact in Germany, with Stockhausens, and you can visit her there, if you want. But, but, you must be very discrete!! We both have RSA ,(de Rauchendes Spies Automatic) (pretentious word for Russiaspies, I think), after us, since they want to steal my AUVCSU (Automatic-Universal-Virusfree-Calculator-Spy-Utensil) and till that my invisiblepills. (IVP)

As you can understand, it would be a pure disaster, if Comrade Putin could sit there in Kremlin and listen to, for example, the Queen of England's secrets. And there could be a cyberwar between NSA and RSA before we had time to blink.

So Freckle has to hide too, because kidnapping is on those gangstas agenda, and we both eat invisiblepills every day. Maybe you have reason to be a little careful too. One never knows what those greedy Cossack-AUVCSU-thieves are up to.

I will visit you tomorrow, at my office, but I take no risks, so you can't see me. But you will hear my voice coming from the middle of the room. (stereo, jaja :roll: )

Bye,bye, till then.

Your affectionate ÖHubble.

PS. If everything works, as I have planned, this page will now be blank...

If not? Blame the damn Russians...Or that stupid pigeon...Never trust Russians or pigeons...

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm

The friends sat together in a pub somewhere near the Russian border. They were drinking and eating, singing, laughing heartily, hugging each other and also people who didn't belong to the group, sharing their happiness and infecting other guests with their joy...

"Pekka, how's your goats doing? Are they fine again?"
"What kind of invention are you going to work on during the upcoming year?"
"So, how many mangos can a man pick in a day?"
"Have you heard of Gary Brave? He seems to have taken up a job as a lecturer for alien studies at some kind of infamous private college in the US..."
"Funny that no one seems to care about the werewolves howling at our feet..."
"That sounds unpleasant, why aren't you allowed to wear gloves?"
"Hahaha, you should've seen their faces when they read those song lyrics - every TV station, every radio station, the internet - and not being able to delete it... those secret agents are still having their issues clearing their servers, I've heard..."
"Gary, stop eating so much, the other guests will have to leave as hungry as before if you continue like this..."
"With watermelons?!? No, I never tried... ought I?"
"Wasn't it a wonderful peace when everyone had to concentrate onto each other instead of their cellphones or computers? I bet we're going to have a baby-boom in a few months..."
"Leon is happy as a little baby, now that we're spending regular From-Father-To-Son-evenings once a month! Though everyone seems to think I'm not his real father, don't ask ME why..."
"Hey, shhh, silent! It's eight o'clock, it's coming! The song is coming!!"

Everyone in the pub lowered the voice - like everyone else in Finland, in Europe, in every known place troughout the world - and listened...

I close my eyes and fall asleep,
I see the clouds beneath me,
Take a dive and there I see
The World of my dreams spinning under me
With all the creatures I love
What can I say, what can I do,
There’s just no way I could tell you how wonderful everything looks
More beautiful than in the books

Diving through the sea so blue,
Hearing waves hit the shore
I just wish all this was true,
This world is what I’m living for

It’s my Fantasia, where I can be what I want
My escape from reality
A walk in the air

I’m surrounded by freedom here
And all the lifeforms I’ve seen nowhere,
Feeling heavenly all the time
I’m so grateful being alive

Fantasia was made for me
So I could gather strength,
To fill the expectations everyday has on me

Can you see the wildlife down there,
Do you feel the love in the air

Come follow me
We have a lot to see
When time stands still,
We can climb up every hill
Walk every field, I’ll show you all my dreams
Take you to my secret place
And show you what Fantasia is all about

We have a lot to see
When time stands still,
And show you what Fantasia is all about

Can you see the wildlife down there,
Do you feel the love in the air

Come follow me
We have a lot to see
When time stands still,
And show you what Fantasia is all about...

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:40 pm

:lol: Jaja! But now we have to return to US...

Meanwhile in Washington DC...

The White House horror.

by GARY BRAVE.

The White House has gone through a revolutionary change. From a happy Obama-dwelling to the ghost-Presidents party-house. Even the outside-color has gone from shining white, to gray and now black and it is said, that red grinning smalldevils can be seen in the windows.

There are wild parties going on every night, with scandal-beauties, of low quality. Many of the staff have left, and no one dare to stay there in the evenings. All females have been attacked and abused. One secretary reported, that president Nixon used to pinch her in her butt, but the policeman only face-palmed and laughed. Till he inspected the house and got Mrs Nixon's horny, little fingers all over him. No more laughs from that guy after that.

There are countless testimonials about scary activities, and exorcists from all over the world have tried their chants, holy water and whatever, on the partying Presidents, but the ghosts have just thrown them out through closed windows, roaring with hollow laughs. It has now been a public amusement, to gaze at those hullaballoos and expectant folks are gathering there in droves.

The latest rumor says, that Leon Panetta and his father, the Finnish goatfarmer, Gary Pekka Nurmi have accepted to make an attempt to get some ghost-order in the former White House. I am sure this will be a very interesting event, and I promise that I will give my eyewitness-report from my journalistic viewpoint, on the lawn, in the front of the house.

Yours truly ghost-hunter Gary Brave.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Washington Examiner

A night to remember.

by Gary Brave.

We were many! We were thousands! In front of the White House, when Obama blessed one of the ugly birds. He has moved out, but the Thanksgiving-tradition made him hold the ceremony there.

Everything went well and the Obamas left with the contentedly clucking bird, that thanked his bird-Lord that he, full-feathered, could escape the disgusting filling and the hot oven.

But we the ghostexpecting public stayed. And close to midnight, the door opened and hundreds of ugly birds flew out. Ghostbirds? Oh yes! The place was soon filled by wildly flapping wings. Upset shaking ugly bibs and horrid sounds, when they all expressed their red-wing anger over all the Thanksgivingcooking in the WhiteHousekitchen.

After them came the ugly Presidents, with their ugly wives, hunting and catching their dinners. More Hallabaloo! More flapping wings and more fear-oven--ugly-birds-deathscreams! The Presidents tried to surpass each other in catching the fattest bird and ghosts fighting other ghosts over ugly ghostbirds is not a pretty sight.

But now the saviors Gary Nurmi and his son Leon interfered. Nurmi grabbed one of the angriest ugly birds and hold him in a tight grip. Then he gazed up in the sky, and of course we all did.

And huh, wow! Up there hovered a blinking UFO and it turned on a pillar of almost blinding light over the White House. This light caught all the birds, all the ugly Presidents, their ugly wives and even some ugly spectators. They all protested with kicking arms, legs and wings, but up into the UFO they went. The UFO took a turn over Washington DC before it swosh disappeared.

The electricity went out, and it was pitch dark. So there we stood, under the black sky, and guess if we were stunned and shaken. Then some idiot started to sing "We shall overcome" and I don't know what was the most fearsome, the ghosts, the UFO or the singing. But Washington DC and the White House will never be the same after the Thanksgiving 2013. That is for sure!

Yours truly frightened Gary Brave.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 pm

:( Gosh how quiet and empty the Forum is now! :cry:
But I don't give in! Oh no! :oops:

Washington Examiner.

America has a White-House-problem.

By Gary Brave.

After the big event on Thanksgiving, seemed the White House ghosts have calmed down. Most of the Presidents and the ugly-birdghosts went away in the UFO, and the workers could go back to their hammers and paint.

But then there was a new problem. Since it was the uglybird-dinner-hunting Presidents, that disappeared, there now was room for the vegetarians and loads and loads of ghostcorns, peas and beans were consumed. A strange and repugnant smell filled the whole house, and the veganpresidents digestive systems reacted violently. One could hear and smell their stomach-activities everywhere.

The workers had to wear gas-masks and ear-protections, and it was unwieldy and uncomfortable, so they complained to their Unions. An Union-agent declared the place in quarantine, since it was too dangerous to stay there more than five minutes. There was also a big danger of explosion, so all windows had to stay open. Heavy armed police now guard the area from darting, not-ghost-smell-afraid, thieves.

So now we have a gray-black White House, that stinks of ghostfarts and there are hefty discussions in Congress about what to do. One part only laughs at the ghost-alien-story and blames the antique sewer-system. While others are sure, that this is the beginning of the end, and that our days are counted. I am sure you can guess who says what...

John Stockton

Post by John Stockton » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 am

...and then John Stockton came, sank a turnaround jumper 20 feet from the rim, then pulled an AK-47 from his short shorts and killed everyone.

The end.

ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

Post by ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:02 am

:luv1: :luv1: :luv1: Thank you John!! One assigned piece of work less in my life... :luv1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :leapfrog: :jump2: :jump2: