Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Tribute to Rata Blanca CD - Spanish Heavy metal!! Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Tribute to Rata Blanca CD - Spanish Heavy metal!! Album Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well here you can see the progress of the cd, from my lands and with a stratovarius tendence. Tribute to Rata Blanca, from Argentina, With more crazy sound.

Previews in YouTube and and full download cvery son
(I need rest a bit of stratovarius, maybe hell edition in the next year)

I need test some luck in argentina

Arnold Layne
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Which one is you?

Arnold "Fatty" Layne

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Arnold Layne wrote:
Which one is you?

Arnold "Fatty" Layne

Im the first, the big head.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You dont look like a nigga. Where is the loincloth? Where is the bone??

Maybe you could join the band Shaman. Remember those guys?

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
You dont look like a nigga. Where is the loincloth? Where is the bone??

Maybe you could join the band Shaman. Remember those guys?

yes, i remember, i can jump happy if shamman want my voice in his band.....

*maye can be one dream*

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well I hope you get there someday. Keep up the good work my friend.

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Will there be an interview regarding this album? Smile

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Will there be an interview regarding this album? Smile

No, i have a lot argentinians insulting me why i never do a spanish álbum....

maybe is time to show my skills, more in open mind.

this is for this guys, is a miracle but they jumps happy for this.....

im shocked, hahahahah

Arnold Layne
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

And I, Arnold Layne will insult you if you do. Therefore you must choose the lesser of the evils. Which I think is to stop singing and return my sister to Leeds, England where she is safe and happy. OR ELSE!!! Mad

Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Arnold Layne wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

And I, Arnold Layne will insult you if you do. Therefore you must choose the lesser of the evils. Which I think is to stop singing and return my sister to Leeds, England where she is safe and happy. OR ELSE!!! Mad

Arnold Layne

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

you are british, fatty one.... ok..... YOU KNOW THE BRITISH MUSIC DIE WITH QUEEN AND PINK FLOYD, DONT YOU?Confused?

maide iron maiden but i dont like a lot, I like it more deep purple.......

ok..... i have a lot fucking stuff with queen fans why british guys thinks that POOP PERFECTION!

WELL... i dont care a shit really....... your british sister loves me. nigga

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:

ok..... i have a lot fucking stuff with queen fans why british guys thinks that POOP PERFECTION!

You really think so? For me, Freddie Mercury is one of the greatest voices ever. I think you should do a Queen cover song or two...

I suggest "Made in Heaven", its one of my favs..

Pink Floyd I also like but I think its not so vocal oriented music. Waters is to me a terrible vocalist, although Gilmour is somewhat better.

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:

You really think so? For me, Freddie Mercury is one of the greatest voices ever. I think you should do a Queen cover song or two...

I suggest "Made in Heaven", its one of my favs..

Pink Floyd I also like but I think its not so vocal oriented music. Waters is to me a terrible vocalist, although Gilmour is somewhat better.

Im fans of Stratovarius. Pink Floyd, Queen and Rhapsody

for me roger waters is a master why isnt full Singer, in his single Works is a shit, in pink Floyd is god for me. Gilmour is Guitar god for me too, I love freddie mercury, and i will do made in heaven if you wish, i have the style.

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks my friend. If you do a cover of Made in Heaven I'll be very happy Smile But I know you're busy with other project so, no pressure...

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Track 1 - La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oriented to Original versión, standart band,

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=y2ZmwZN5zIY&feature=youtu.be

PD: Im sorry, i do may best with the guitar, Im not a guitarrist.....
Crying or Very sad

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Can you do a version of Katy Perry's Peacock song? Razz

AAAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Track 1 - La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Oriented to Original versión, standart band,

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=y2ZmwZN5zIY&feature=youtu.be

PD: Im sorry, i do may best with the guitar, Im not a guitarrist.....
Crying or Very sad

Nice work, sir!

Goal Stockhausen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed And guess! Who and what is the big inspiration? Answer! Goal and Love! 1luvu 1luvu Bcyclop Eyecrazy

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed And guess! Who and what is the big inspiration? Answer! Goal and Love! 1luvu 1luvu Bcyclop Eyecrazy

0.0!

Goal Stockhausen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Smile Thank you Flavio for that dancing cat! 1luvu I love him!

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I discover how put the link direckly.....

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/y2ZmwZN5zIY? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/y2ZmwZN5zIY? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Arnold Layne
USER_AVATAR_REMOTE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So Flavio Ontivero, you say Pink Floyd is one of your favorites. They wrote a song about me. Why didn't they write one about you? HUH?

Arnold Layne

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tA73k88NU-s? hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tA73k88NU-s? hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Track 2 - preludio Obsesivo

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/TFx0YB_ynfw? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/TFx0YB_ynfw? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Track Nş 3

Guerrero del Arco Iris or Rainbow warrior!!

is a bit more Agressive that the original and the vocals is a Heavy metal and Power metal fusión!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/fieDd3SI3Pw? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/fieDd3SI3Pw? version=3&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

NeverendingAbyss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is the warrior gay?

Mr cool Edit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NeverendingAbyss wrote:
Is the warrior gay?

originally, Rainbow warrior, is a song that the guitarrist of Rata Blanca, Walter Giardino, compose to Greenpeace and this ship.

and now, if he had a doublé intention and hide other life, i dont have idea.

anyway, this song is a symbol in argentina.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum