The trial - Flavio ontivero Super Production

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
The trial - Flavio ontivero Super Production

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I do a mega production with all my versatile voice.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UdiJQrbup0Q?hl=es_MX& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Roger Waters forever.......

foerg

Re: The trial - Flavio ontivero Super Production

Post by foerg » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm

no

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm

foerg wrote:no
MY FAVORITE STRATOGERMAN, FOERG!!!!!

in the end you show your robotic nose in the stratoforum!!!!!

really, recording this, i remember the 90's show in germany, in conmemoration of the Berlin Wall destruction, and in this moment i feel me very happy for you country, germany.

and now, germany is a model of Country in europe!!! this mean that the German persons are strong and brave, that learn of the past and looks to the future......

really. apart to the all STUPID AND CHILD stuff that i say you this last time. Im very happy that Germany is a model of country after a horrible world war.....

I wish that Argentina looks a bit and copy the germany model..... and maybe , argentina can give more good life to his/her people.

anyway... thanks for say "no"

that for a one guy that only want change his life and show to the world his talent. You "No" is the same that "I'm watching you" and nevermind if is for joke me, or whatever stuff...

I put a loot of my emotions on this cover, a lot hope, waiting for a best future.

\m/ Be happy und fühlen Sie sich stolz auf dem Land, wo Sie geboren wurden!

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:14 am

wha?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 am

NeverendingAbyss wrote:wha?
Nothing, baby, that im impressive , wonderful, marvellous, handsome, sexy and i fall in love with the red head of Epica Singer.

but with the time, maybe i can materialize my projects and after all, you can surrender and shoutme, as a true God that I'm...

You are perfect, Nigga, you are Perfect!!!! and after your country pay me a Crazy mountain of money for see one Perfect Nigga sing and break women hearts in all parts......

But i will use, condom, i promess

foerg

Post by foerg » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm

well, had quite to do with my hauptwerk project, configuring launchpad and stuff...

wow, quite an evolution here in forum, mr. cool! no bullshit in the whole post, i have hope ;-)

well, when germany talks, the world listens (at least estados unidos do...)

Mr cool Edit wrote:

really, recording this, i remember the 90's show in germany, in conmemoration of the Berlin Wall destruction, and in this moment i feel me very happy for you country, germany.

and now, germany is a model of Country in europe!!! this mean that the German persons are strong and brave, that learn of the past and looks to the future......

really. apart to the all STUPID AND CHILD stuff that i say you this last time. Im very happy that Germany is a model of country after a horrible world war.....

I wish that Argentina looks a bit and copy the germany model..... and maybe , argentina can give more good life to his/her people.

that for a one guy that only want change his life and show to the world his talent. You "No" is the same that "I'm watching you" and nevermind if is for joke me, or whatever stuff...

I put a loot of my emotions on this cover, a lot hope, waiting for a best future.

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 pm

wha?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm

foerg wrote:well, had quite to do with my hauptwerk project, configuring launchpad and stuff...

wow, quite an evolution here in forum, mr. cool! no bullshit in the whole post, i have hope ;-)

well, when germany talks, the world listens (at least estados unidos do...)

Mr cool Edit wrote:

No bullshits?? no, nothing of all this..... You need to know that one "Artist" or one future artista that i want be, not always isnt authentic.

A lot musicians that you love and admire, isnt authentic, they build one crazy image for marketing, is the case of Ozzy osbourne, kiss, judas priest, iron maiden, Freddie mercury, etc....

and the internet is very crazy to expose real feelings about one situation as i write you about germany.

The person that tell you that germany is not a model of country, why was destroyed for one insane war and the germans fight for be the country that is now, is an idiot incoherent......

in the life be coherent and learn of the people that do better stuff is be wiser!!!

Sometime be a fanatic of his flag isnt all, learn to someone that do better thing is the best path.

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 pm

in the life be coherent and learn of the people that do better stuff is be wiser!!!
Yes sir! :)

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 am

wha?

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:wha?
tell me baby.... what do you dont understand......

i can help you to understand me if you wait me with your best undies.........

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Oh, but there are no undies.

perv

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:25 pm

NeverendingAbyss wrote:Oh, but there are no undies.

perv
you only can scare me if i hold you sexy and when i touch you I find a huge POLE that risk my ass virginity.......

say the true, you are girl or boy??

I dislike that you tell me "I'm a shamale"

this persons are crazy to me.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:57 pm

se this beauty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 am

hahahah Indirect of Pink Floyd to Obama!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rCQrOfnMHc0?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rCQrOfnMHc0?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>