Clean up/moderation of the site.

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.
Mr cool Edit
Re: Clean up/moderation of the site.

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:08 am

Arnold Layne wrote:You are too PFFF for her, Flavio. Hug me instead. You are just right amount of PFFF for me... :luv1:

Arnold "The Gay of Leeds" Layne
Hugs to Arnold Layne

after all, i have a soft heart.......

but i can forgot this if someone upsetme with crazy insults.........

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Dedicated to my engel goal.......

GOAL, MY LOVE!!!!!! I LOOOKS LIKE GAY AND I HAVE A PROSTITUTE FACE BUT I PROMESS YOU, IM VERY MALE!!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/JQoPhJ-YXOU?hl=es_MX& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/JQoPhJ-YXOU?hl=es_MX& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Im opening my skills, im studing progfessional video editions, this is my first job in pro tolos HD 10 and Adobe premiere cs6 64 bits both

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 am

:oops: :oops: Oh Dear, Flavio! Can you give this brusque message to Arnold! As his sister I feel a little sorry for him. He is delicate you know, and he lost 100 Euro in our betting, where he stated that you loved only HIM. He even bragged about his great seduction power. PFFFF...

I admire your energy and belief in yourself, Flavio! You never give in, and when attacked, you often give good-natured, flaming and funny answers. Success is 99% hard work and luck, and I think you have capacity for that...

And you look very rosebuddy... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:44 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote::oops: :oops: Oh Dear, Flavio! Can you give this brusque message to Arnold! As his sister I feel a little sorry for him. He is delicate you know, and he lost 100 Euro in our betting, where he stated that you loved only HIM. He even bragged about his great seduction power. PFFFF...

I admire your energy and belief in yourself, Flavio! You never give in, and when attacked, you often give good-natured, flaming and funny answers. Success is 99% hard work and luck, and I think you have capacity for that...

And you look very rosebuddy... :oops: :oops: :oops:
POOR, POOR THE MR WOLF EDIT...... THE KITTEN PUT HIM A KICK......

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 am

:lol: :lol: No, no, you must have misunderstood my kicks.. :? :? No poor Mr Wolf! At all!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm

:roll: What a broadside...

My stupid sister Goal?

The one who still wets the bed??

The butterfly chaser?

:roll:

Arnold Layne

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Now where's the harm in chasing butterflies?
Arnold Layne wrote::roll: What a broadside...

My stupid sister Goal?

The butterfly chaser?

Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 pm

My stupid sister Goal?

The butterfly chaser?

Arnold Layne
O_O

ARNOLD!!!! my good adict to the tea in 5 pm, do you think that the sexuality is a game??

seriously, I cant permit that one day one guy kill my privates and the next day shout, I LOVE THE CUNTS!! (come on crazy american boy, jump with a kick as bruce lee :evil: :evil: )

one person as you and me or whatever person select a path about his/her sexuality, he or she dont have return, his/her got a mark that one time got a homosex intent!!!

I mean, the homosexuality isnt a thing that you can choice, one person born homosexual or not.

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 pm

:roll: Nananananana! There you had it, Arnold! Hahahaha! You are a sexgambler, Arnold, and you owe me 100 Euro! Hahahaha!

Thank you dearest Flavio! I hope I understood you right? :? :oops: It is me you prefer, and NOT my brother? OR? :roll:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote::roll: Nananananana! There you had it, Arnold! Hahahaha! You are a sexgambler, Arnold, and you owe me 100 Euro! Hahahaha!

Thank you dearest Flavio! I hope I understood you right? :? :oops: It is me you prefer, and NOT my brother? OR? :roll:

UUFFFFFFF !!!!! INSANES FANS OF JENS JOHANSSON!!!!

My prefer strato fans is, Southern_Cross, why she have a woman voice, well.... in argentina i see travestis with woman voice too.... but i dunno....

NOTHING NOTHING!!!! I dont prefer to nothing why i dunno if you are a boy or a girl, im joking....

JENS!!!! PUT LIMITIS TO YOU FANS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Southern_Cross wrote:Now where's the harm in chasing butterflies?

My stupid sister Goal?

The butterfly chaser?

Arnold Layne

Thank you Southern Cross! Butterflies are sweet little things, but Arnold dislikes them, for some fathomless reason and he hates to lose, so he tries to degrade me. He hopes that Flavio shall get tired of me and think, that I am doing nothing but running around all day and hunt small creeping and flying insects...and wet my bed in the night...huuuuu! Sometimes he is a not so nice brother ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 am

Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Now where's the harm in chasing butterflies?

My stupid sister Goal?

The butterfly chaser?

Arnold Layne

Thank you Southern Cross! Butterflies are sweet little things, but Arnold dislikes them, for some fathomless reason and he hates to lose, so he tries to degrade me. He hopes that Flavio shall get tired of me and think, that I am doing nothing but running around all day and hunt small creeping and flying insects...and wet my bed in the night...huuuuu! Sometimes he is a not so nice brother ... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pfft! I will not let this "Southern Cross" to come between me and my darling, Flavio Ontivero. Not after everything that has happened.

I would hereby like to announce that I am carrying Flavio's baby. Yes, the truth is out....I, Arnold, am pregnant and will give birth to a boy, Tito Ontivero, any day now. Huh!

And I ask that Flavio be supportive and give me his love in this difficult transitional period of our lives...

Arnold Layne

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

I aim with my gun, shot a powerful shot that runs 11128 km o 6914 miles, hits you and you got a pregmant???

WTF!!!!! I'm SUPER WOLF EDIT!!!!!

you see, all americans guysz?????

SUPERMAN IS A STUPID COMPARED WITH ME!!!!

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 am

:P PFFFF... Don't worry Flavio. He isn't pregmant! At all! He is just trying to catch you and has eaten to many raw livers, that give him constipation. The baby is a huge shit! Jaja!

If you love Southern, follow your heart, Flavio. I am sad, but I can take it...

@ Arnold! :x 100 Euro! CAPISCE!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 am

:x :x :x :x crazy goal and your crazy brother, adict to the tea!!!!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/l78yst8JvLI?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/l78yst8JvLI?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 am

Well Arnold, then the fight begins! I shall do everything and anything in my power to stand between you and Flavio!! And I must say Arnold, HOW IN ALL THINGS MAGICAL CAN YOU NOT LIKE BUTTERFLIES1

Goal, how can you STAND him?!

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:30 pm

:) How can I stand him? Here I suppose, that you are questioning my relation to Arnold Layne, and not to your newly won darling Charm-Flavio. :?

Jaja, my brother may possibly seem to be an overfatted, egoistical, nasty Big-Brother-Bully, but he is my twin and we have lived very close, for many years, so he is very dear to me.

He has practically taught me everything about life, Leeds Universal and washinglinepantaloons, and we once shared the same bloodsystem, as one organism.

I have also seen an other side of my brother. The soft, sensitive, poeticsweet one. The one that often speculates over life's futility and our vulnerable and sometimes cruel conditions.

This Arnoldboy I love very much, and I am sure you would too, if you only know him as I do...

PS: Since you live in Seattle, I must ask you, if you have tasted the very savory and healthy muffins from the little Sin-Moss-Muff-Bakery in Lynnwood. Only ten minutes from Icecar! If not? DO!

Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm

:lol:

I, Arnold, am a boon to those who have the blessing of my company. An heirloom- a national treasure. A poet, a dreamer, a mossmuffin eater, a stealer of panties who strikes people's fancies. I even dated Karlheinz Stockhausen in Mödrath, before I decided he is too PFFT for me and left him. He still writes to me..

I, Arnold, the flower of Leeds, am used to getting what I want. And I want Flavio Ontivero to be my boyfriend. NOT that Southern Cross. She is a woman of loose morals! Believe me! She even owns several firearms and is a pistola-gansta, I have read.

Arnold "British Powerhouse" Layne

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Well I was originally referring to your brother but now that you bring it up, I must ask you, how on earth DID you stand Flavio? I simply can't imagine it!

And no, I haven't tried those yet but they're on my list now.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Well I was originally referring to your brother but now that you bring it up, I must ask you, how on earth DID you stand Flavio? I simply can't imagine it!

And no, I haven't tried those yet but they're on my list now.
HUH!!!! WHAT???

i dont have idea.... a lot people are shouting for the

"TRIBUTE TO STRATOVARIUS HELL EDITION" after listened "The heaven edition now!!!!!

But shit.... all loves the "Heaven Edition" And my Rata Blanca Cd??? (Latin guys speaking)

WELL, I NEED TAKE ONE DESICION QUICKLY, NOW, SPEED, HOOO GOD!!!!!

OPTIONS:

1 - leacve from argentinian heavy metal for at moments and Works only in stratovarius tributes (4 CDs)

2 - Works in dual production (This can kill my tiny neurone

3 - run scared and ask to "AAAAAAAA" boy take my place and i sucks my finger like a baby under the table.

ONE THING IS SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell edition in my new style of mix, in pro tools, can sound destructive and extreme agressive, for that i need remix the first 2 tracks....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I WILL DESTROY THE STRATO FANS BRAIN!!!!!!!!! i forgot say this, niggers, one italian will challenge to your idol.....

(That is my idol too in the end :P )

you see......

I read that in Timo Tolkki era Stratovarius record with Cubase or Nuendo..... the most correct path is nuendo... cubase is his Little brother......

but the time run and one motha fuka italian will kick all the stratofans in the sweet spine.

this is the insane challenge.....

In this couner!!! with 33 yo, handsome, gansta and sicilian!! FLAVIO ONTIVERO!!!!

In the Other courner, a lot guys and one huge company producing professionals CDS!.... STRATOVARIUS AND FINNVOX STUDIOS!!!!

we can do a review of the situation.......

Drums: Flavio Ontivero vs Tuomo lassila, jorg Michael and rolf Pive......

well... maybe i can have a decent sound in drums but all knows that im not a drummer.... i do my drums in programations with real drums sound and a ball of filters........

Bass: Flavio Ontivero vs jari and lauri Porra

mmmmm well... i see to jari and lauri in live and i think that i cand do much against those guys really..... if you give me a bass and tell me "Play" you can convertr you in a extremist arab and explode me in pieces....

Keyboard:Flavio Ontivero vs Jens Johansson

well.... i can tell you that i know play do, re , mi, fa, sol, la , si ..... and jens play a bit more that this really..... i need think this challenge with he very seriously and forgot my insane neurone.....

Guitars: Flavio Ontivero vs Timo Tolkki and Matian kupa......niannen?? I always forgot his last name.

well.... the same, ladies and gentleman.... both are masters in his styles and.... well... im a por italian that want poop more high that his ass can.... :P

Vocals: Flavio ontivero vs Timo Kotipelto.....

uufffff.... is hard challenge but i have more confiance here why im vocalist..... maybe cant be a real challenge why kotipelto is Pure Metal voice and me Pure Classical that want build a hybrid style.

production: Flavio Ontivero vs Finnvox studios....

well... is hard why my best weapon in my huge brain and finnvox weapon are the millions of euros that have in his building...... they have one style and i rebuild my own style..... and provably never i can got the quality that finnvox have for hardware limitations..... but i will put resistence..... one sicilian never surrender!!!!!

PRO TOOLS 10.3 HD VS PRO TOOLS
i dunno the stratovarius versión.

M-AUDIO VS DIGIDESIGN 002 RACK
i use M-Audio semi profesional and matias one beast like digidesign rack 002. but in the end.... frequenzies rulez...... :evil: :evil:

I will strat with the new overture of the cd, why the last one isnt nice, more if I compose to the pro break balls of some stratofans.

hahahahahaha....

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Well I was originally referring to your brother but now that you bring it up, I must ask you, how on earth DID you stand Flavio? I simply can't imagine it.

There you got me, Southern! I don't understand your question! "How could I stand Flavio?" But, but, how could I not? How could anyone not? He, who has a Pro Tolos HD 10 and an Adobe Premiere cs 6 64 Bites. :? :? And now also access to Full Screen Param Youtube.com/v/j Oo Phj-yxou. All that made my heart bump and tick-tock with full Adobespeed...

It was happy days,when we promenaded there, on the La Plata-beach. But, then came my gay brother, and after that even worse, BUMKABUM, YOU, Southern, with your "woman voice".

It ended with him calling me "crazy cat".

But I will try to be generous, and I wish you god luck in your Argentinian adventure. And I think you need just "good luck", since GangstaFlavio seems to be rather variable in his special favors and considerations. :? :? :x

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:36 pm

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!

IM LOST! ONE STRATOFANS UPSET ANGRY!! I NEED A MY ARMY PROTECTION!!

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 pm

anyway... this is the new band that NUCLEAR BLAST ARE REPRESENTING NOW. first video.....

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/gmYVgy50tzs?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/gmYVgy50tzs?version=3 ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HOLY SHIT!!! IS DRACULA WITH BOOBS!!!!!!!

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!![/color

IM LOST! ONE STRATOFANS UPSET ANGRY!! I NEED A MY ARMY PROTECTION!![/col

Yaa!You are lost if you are nasty to Southern Cross...Don't ever call her "crazy woman voice!"

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Now those are good pics! :luv1:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Haha indeed! Never underestimate what a women can do, especially when she gets insulted :)

And Goal I must say this: Flavio is all yours. I have no interest at all whatsoever.
Goal Stockhausen wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote:EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!![/color

IM LOST! ONE STRATOFANS UPSET ANGRY!! I NEED A MY ARMY PROTECTION!![/col

Yaa!You are lost if you are nasty to Southern Cross...Don't ever call her "crazy woman voice!"

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:16 pm

:? Do you really mean that? Reallyreally...?

Dare I believe you? I can try a new promenade on the beach, when he sings for me? Oh may, thank you, Southern, thank you!

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana2: :banana2: :leapfrog: :leapfrog: :ola: :ola: :ola: :jump: :jump: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :drop: :drop: :drop:

NeverendingAbyss

Post by NeverendingAbyss » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:48 am

What the FUCK is going on in this thread?

:pissed5:

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 am

is cleary seen in Infite visions that mikko karmilla is using a old version of protools... :lol:

im pretty sure matias is using protools 11 by now, ill be attending the launching of pro tools 11 next week, a bunch of musicians and studio guys are invited to this and a live demostration of the goodies in this version , i have just read about the live buffering that is amazing, I have yet to see it.

other than that, any music editing program fails to do a good job if the source that is taking the signal is poor or cheap, so i rather have the best seinheiser mic ever than the new pro tools.
its seems only logical to think that but ...

:lol:
A9