TT got email from Stratovarius management!

Here you can talk about Stratovarius and related bands. Language used is English.

What this message to TT was about.

They want TT Avalon to support Stratovarius on the next tour.
39%
They ask TT compose songs for the next Strato album.
No votes
Strato want TT as second guitarist.
22%
Something else.
39%

Total votes: 23

scorpions
TT got email from Stratovarius management!

Post by scorpions » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Wow, just read new TT interview and there was this very interesting answer to one of the guestion, I wonder what kind of message the Stratovarius management send to TT.

Interviewer Jens Johansson is on The Land Of New Hope. Do you see yourself working with any more of your former band mates in the future?

TT Well it’s possible. In fact, just last week I got a bit weird email from their management regarding something that sounded quite interesting. I have to give it some thought first before I can talk about it.

Heres link to this new Timo interview.
http://www.fullthrottlerock.net/apps/bl ... kki-avalon

AAAAAAAAAA

Re: TT got email from Stratovarius management!

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 am

StratoFabio

Post by StratoFabio » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:16 pm

mmm there is another option not mentioned...
StratoFabio

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Let's wait until we hear from Jens on this subject before we hold any celebrations! ;) That being said, it would be cool IF that happened. And that depends whether IF is true!
"Your life is yours, and yours alone. Rise up and live it!"

Bob: I don't believe in God.
Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 pm

i like the idea that timo tolkki 2 guitarrist....

but not so second... can be impressive that matias and timo tolkki be both the rithm guitar and the lead guitar......

this can give to stratovarius more high level,

its interesanting to timo tolkki stop to be so unipersonal and let free to the people to show his songs too just like do it in RR and symfonia into stratovarius

really this can be the most high band that stratovarius is now!!!!!!!

BASICALLY!!! the pro musicians start to fight why have huge drama with his EGO!!!!!!!

in my old bands i play whatever style, and when i wont do metal or do the crazies that im doing right now, i take my pc and I record my music alone and all in peace....

One Album cd is huge.... all can show his music in one álbum and not necesary need have one tematic

QUEEN IS THE BEST EXAMPLE!!!!!!

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:i like the idea that timo tolkki 2 guitarrist....
I don't like the idea.
Mr cool Edit wrote:its interesanting to timo tolkki stop to be so unipersonal and let free to the people to show his songs too just like do it in RR and symfonia into stratovarius

really this can be the most high band that stratovarius is now!!!!!!!
For Stratovarius it would be at least four steps back. Bigfoot steps.

Oh well, each to his own. Just my opinion.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 pm

that ok my sheepy friend, i delete the other message why i need learn be more polite and bite my insane thonge hahahaha

In one cd you can do half new stratovarius and the other half the old stratovarius. isnt this the problema, the real problems is that the musicians have some troubles about his personality.

NOW, ONE NICE ASK.... WHO IS George zimmer... he start to Insult me for my "Peaceful" versión of "Under flaming skies" He pay to stratovarius for play in USa or is other Insane american that think that is the King and hits persons?

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:40 am

Mr cool Edit wrote:that ok my sheepy friend, i delete the other message why i need learn be more polite and bite my insane thonge hahahaha

In one cd you can do half new stratovarius and the other half the old stratovarius. isnt this the problema, the real problems is that the musicians have some troubles about his personality.

NOW, ONE NICE ASK.... WHO IS George zimmer... he start to Insult me for my "Peaceful" versión of "Under flaming skies" He pay to stratovarius for play in USa or is other Insane american that think that is the King and hits persons?
Just ignore that idiot George Zimmer, he is just a troll who pops up here from time to time. He is probably some regular member who has George Zimmer as an alias who does not have the guts to be smartass to you under his own nick.

Archangel Michael: That's OK, Bob, because He doesn't believe in you, either!~Legion~

Goal Stockhausen

Post by Goal Stockhausen » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:28 pm

:) I don't think that G.Zimmer is an idiot. No, not at all! I have heard that he is a great fan of Strato, and very much wants to be main sponsor for the guys underwear. :)

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Goal Stockhausen wrote::) I don't think that G.Zimmer is an idiot. No, not at all! I have heard that he is a great fan of Strato, and very much wants to be main sponsor for the guys underwear. :)
Jaja and for trollolkkis training pants collection :) :roll:

mocobhc

Post by mocobhc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote:that ok my sheepy friend, i delete the other message why i need learn be more polite and bite my insane thonge hahahaha
There were several aspects in your deleted post I agreed with :)

HinatAArcticA

Post by HinatAArcticA » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:28 am

Go for it. More music for everyone.
No need to feel so afraid, colors last a lifetime and fade to gray...
Tony Kakko

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Mr cool Edit wrote: NOW, ONE NICE ASK.... WHO IS George zimmer... he start to Insult me for my "Peaceful" versión of "Under flaming skies" He pay to stratovarius for play in USa or is other Insane american that think that is the King and hits persons?
This should answer your question. The stuff that he posts here though seems to be original and 'customised' for this place, so they're not your usual Zimmerisms.
HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. ONE LATE EVENING, AS I WAS YODELING INTO THE CAVERNOUS COOCH OF MY COHABITATION PARTNER, I HAD A BRIGHT IDEA – TO STROKE MY MASSIVE MANLY MEATSICLE OVER THE BURNING FORESTS OF YELLOWSTONE. FIRE SUPPRESANT MAY NOT STOP THE RAGING FLAMES, BUT MY COLLOSAL COCK CONGLOMERATE WOULD. DOUSING THE FLAMES IN GEORGE’S JOCKSTRAP JUICE WOULD CAUSE THE FLAMES TO IMMEDIATELY EXTINGUISH, LEAVING NOTHING BUT TREES AND SLICK SACK SAUCE WITHIN THE PINES. WHILE WOODLAND ANIMALS WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE TORRENTIAL RAINS OF MY SUPER SPOOGE SYRUP, THE FOREST RANGERS, IF FEMALE, WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. I GUARANTEE IT.
I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN ‘HIGHER’ THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN’S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER’S BVD’S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF ‘COME ORIGINAL’. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

Febo

Post by Febo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Jens reaction says it all. It wouldn't be tragic if Tolkki did some shows as a guest and ONLY as a guest with Stratovarius, though if by this point we still have not learnt that the best Stratovarius can do is to stay a million lightyears away from Tolkki then we haven't learnt anything at all.

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Febo wrote:Jens reaction says it all. It wouldn't be tragic if Tolkki did some shows as a guest and ONLY as a guest with Stratovarius, though if by this point we still have not learnt that the best Stratovarius can do is to stay a million lightyears away from Tolkki then we haven't learnt anything at all.
This confirm my theory anout personalities and fights Human to human, the music dont have nothing do do why the new stratovarius and old stratovarrius music are perfectly compatible.

the problems is the interpersonal relationships.

browneyedgirl

Post by browneyedgirl » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Thanks for that link, NeonVomit! That's actually a cool website! 8)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 pm

NeonVomit wrote:
Mr cool Edit wrote: NOW, ONE NICE ASK.... WHO IS George zimmer... he start to Insult me for my "Peaceful" versión of "Under flaming skies" He pay to stratovarius for play in USa or is other Insane american that think that is the King and hits persons?
This should answer your question. The stuff that he posts here though seems to be original and 'customised' for this place, so they're not your usual Zimmerisms.
HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. ONE LATE EVENING, AS I WAS YODELING INTO THE CAVERNOUS COOCH OF MY COHABITATION PARTNER, I HAD A BRIGHT IDEA – TO STROKE MY MASSIVE MANLY MEATSICLE OVER THE BURNING FORESTS OF YELLOWSTONE. FIRE SUPPRESANT MAY NOT STOP THE RAGING FLAMES, BUT MY COLLOSAL COCK CONGLOMERATE WOULD. DOUSING THE FLAMES IN GEORGE’S JOCKSTRAP JUICE WOULD CAUSE THE FLAMES TO IMMEDIATELY EXTINGUISH, LEAVING NOTHING BUT TREES AND SLICK SACK SAUCE WITHIN THE PINES. WHILE WOODLAND ANIMALS WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE TORRENTIAL RAINS OF MY SUPER SPOOGE SYRUP, THE FOREST RANGERS, IF FEMALE, WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. I GUARANTEE IT.
I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN ‘HIGHER’ THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN’S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER’S BVD’S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF ‘COME ORIGINAL’. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.
be serious, he is a business man, he dont post in a stratoforum!!!

NeonVomit

Post by NeonVomit » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:33 pm

(this is also a response to the initial topic of the thread as well)
"Beneath the freezing sky arrives Winter's Verge..."

http://www.wintersverge.com

I'm going to hell, and loving the ride!

a_Sniper

Post by a_Sniper » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 am

I think it has something to do with the anniversary of Stratovarius.. that's my guess

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 pm

a_Sniper wrote:I think it has something to do with the anniversary of Stratovarius.. that's my guess
yeah, could be anything, it doesnt have to involve giging or recording anything, maybe a documentary interview or tolkki having old archives of recording footage from the early days.

my bets

Legal Stuff 1/1
Tolkki for special appareance in anyversary interview 1/5
Digging through Tolkki archives 1/10
Tolkki reunion strato anyversary 1/25
Tolkki rejoining the band 1/50
Tolkki rejoining as 2 guitarrist 1/100
Strato forgive and forget everything and lets do an amazing record again 1/1000
A9

JensJohansson
Administrator

Post by JensJohansson » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

adrian9 wrote:yeah, could be anything, it doesnt have to involve giging or recording anything, maybe a documentary interview or tolkki having old archives of recording footage from the early days.

my bets

Legal Stuff 1/1

AAAAAAAAAA

Post by AAAAAAAAAA » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 pm

:lol:

This pic is slightly better:

When I want to find it, I just search "Geoff Tate site:stratovarius.com" on Google images.

Amazingly, there is always a bottle of wine in the background if you look hard enough! :lol: :rotflmao1:

(So there was no communication between Stratovarius management and TT?)

SatanicSmile

Post by SatanicSmile » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Soon we will have two Stratovarius bands, like we have two Rhapsody bands.

Stratovarius & Stratovarius of Fire

adrian9

Post by adrian9 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:20 pm

JensJohansson wrote:
adrian9 wrote:yeah, could be anything, it doesnt have to involve giging or recording anything, maybe a documentary interview or tolkki having old archives of recording footage from the early days.

my bets

Legal Stuff 1/1
:lol: thank god I didnt put my money on those bets then
SatanicSmile wrote:Soon we will have two Stratovarius bands, like we have two Rhapsody bands.

Stratovarius & Stratovarius of Fire
A9

Grambambuli

Post by Grambambuli » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:25 pm

JensJohansson wrote:

my bets

Legal Stuff 1/1
My bet is that the picture has a bit a deeper meaning than just making fun of the bald guy with the big ego:
Something in the vein of Geoff Tate's Queensrÿche / "real" Queensrÿche coexistence. Luca Turilli's Rhapsody / Rhapsody, Timo Tolkki's Stratovarius / Stratovarius.

Edit: Maybe I should read the entire thread to check if someone else already had my (IMO) brilliant thoughts and posted then. :roll:

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am

You all dont think that if Jens dont know nothing about this can be a "fly words" that timo tolkki say only for the interview??

One person can say whatever in a interview really.... I see a lot of this stuff

I dont want think that Jens Johansson collaborators do whatever stuff with or not agree of jens......

If really do this, Really sucks.....

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 am

I only say.... no upset angry, I will one example.....

When "AAAAAAAAAAA" boy ask me for my interview, i agree, but in editions he say that im a NIGGA MOTHA FAKA when in my real persons im Blonde with sea blue eyes, and more good boy as the lassie dog legs tied and gagged

:rotflmao1:

Ilsekena

Post by Ilsekena » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:30 am

A10 wrote:So there was no communication between Stratovarius management and TT?