Stratovarius Community
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

fun time with USA - only you starring with AshleySerena

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: fun time with USA - only you starring with AshleySerena Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thanks to AshleySerena from united states that helpme in my fun time

Im sorry... alessandro es my idol and i kill him recently......


hahahah be gentle IM A LATIN GUY!!!!! hahahahahahaha

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/472wpJ-tX3I? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></ param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/472wpJ-tX3I? hl=es_ES&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></ object>

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 712
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent Smile


she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

and well,, i try sing classical... this isnt metal....

hahahahah happen that the powermetal kill a bit my talent as tenor......

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

in metal i have 3 octaves mostly

in classical i have 2 and with shame....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 712
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent Smile


she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

and well,, i try sing classical... this isnt metal....

hahahahah happen that the powermetal kill a bit my talent as tenor......

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

in metal i have 3 octaves mostly

in classical i have 2 and with shame....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr cool Edit
Sr. Member


Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Posts: 1411
Location: Hi, I'm Timo Tolkki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Southern_Cross wrote:
Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent Smile


she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

and well,, i try sing classical... this isnt metal....

hahahahah happen that the powermetal kill a bit my talent as tenor......

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

in metal i have 3 octaves mostly

in classical i have 2 and with shame....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"


yes friend, i will tell you my objective, is be the singer that never can touch, sing all styles, but this is humanistic impossible....

classica vs metal is the same if i compare the day with the night.....

(without intentions of be agressive,) you listen to tarja turumen singing metal, with out her classical technique???

you sing better that she, i bet.......

Kotipelto singing glam rock bon jovi style??.... i listen him, try no listen him...... your idol can fall underground...

all have one style, this is normal stuff.....

Im only the crazy boy that want cover the sun with a finger...... but how nothing pay me for sing one determinate style, i try my best


Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Southern_Cross
Sr. Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 712
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well I wouldn't call Kotipelto my idol per se, I look up to a lot of talented musical artists and I just consider him talented it all.

I like Tarja in general but I prefer her to sing ballads. It suits her more.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.

Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:
I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent Smile


she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

and well,, i try sing classical... this isnt metal....

hahahahah happen that the powermetal kill a bit my talent as tenor......

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

in metal i have 3 octaves mostly

in classical i have 2 and with shame....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"


yes friend, i will tell you my objective, is be the singer that never can touch, sing all styles, but this is humanistic impossible....

classica vs metal is the same if i compare the day with the night.....

(without intentions of be agressive,) you listen to tarja turumen singing metal, with out her classical technique???

you sing better that she, i bet.......

Kotipelto singing glam rock bon jovi style??.... i listen him, try no listen him...... your idol can fall underground...

all have one style, this is normal stuff.....

Im only the crazy boy that want cover the sun with a finger...... but how nothing pay me for sing one determinate style, i try my best


Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stratovarius Community Forum Index -> Musician talk in English All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group