fun time with USA - only you starring with AshleySerena

Here musicians can talk to each other about making music etc. Of course if you are not a musician you are still welcomed to this board, but the topics should somehow be about making music.
Mr cool Edit
fun time with USA - only you starring with AshleySerena

Post by Mr cool Edit » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:00 pm

thanks to AshleySerena from united states that helpme in my fun time

Im sorry... alessandro es my idol and i kill him recently......

hahahah be gentle IM A LATIN GUY!!!!! hahahahahahaha

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/472wpJ-tX3I?hl=es_ES& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/472wpJ-tX3I?hl=es_ES& ... &amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Southern_Cross

Re: fun time with USA - only you starring with AshleySerena

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:35 am

I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent :)

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am

Southern_Cross wrote:I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent :)
she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

and well,, i try sing classical... this isnt metal....

hahahahah happen that the powermetal kill a bit my talent as tenor......

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

in metal i have 3 octaves mostly

in classical i have 2 and with shame....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:44 am

Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:I like the sound. I think your voice is pretty well suited for some slower stuff. After all, power metal can get demanding. Nice female vocalist by the way, I applaud her talent :)
she is talented for some stuff.... like this or things more melodic... i listen in rock and is bad, very "cuddly"

i dunno if is bad or good.... i know that im not a great Tenor... but i can do nice stuff in some parts.

I dont want discriminate the metal vocals, but compared with the classical ones is a "child game"

you listen this.....

that i want say is that the powermetal vocals have a lot toys and fakes..... the classical is "sing or die"

Mr cool Edit

Post by Mr cool Edit » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 am

Southern_Cross wrote:Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.
Mr cool Edit wrote:

you listen this.....

yes friend, i will tell you my objective, is be the singer that never can touch, sing all styles, but this is humanistic impossible....

classica vs metal is the same if i compare the day with the night.....

(without intentions of be agressive,) you listen to tarja turumen singing metal, with out her classical technique???

you sing better that she, i bet.......

Kotipelto singing glam rock bon jovi style??.... i listen him, try no listen him...... your idol can fall underground...

all have one style, this is normal stuff.....

Im only the crazy boy that want cover the sun with a finger...... but how nothing pay me for sing one determinate style, i try my best

:wink:

Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 am

Well I wouldn't call Kotipelto my idol per se, I look up to a lot of talented musical artists and I just consider him talented it all.

I like Tarja in general but I prefer her to sing ballads. It suits her more.
Mr cool Edit wrote:
Southern_Cross wrote:Well overall I think you have talent. I just lean more strongly towards your voice in this kind of music vs. metal.
Mr cool Edit wrote:

you listen this.....

yes friend, i will tell you my objective, is be the singer that never can touch, sing all styles, but this is humanistic impossible....

classica vs metal is the same if i compare the day with the night.....

(without intentions of be agressive,) you listen to tarja turumen singing metal, with out her classical technique???

you sing better that she, i bet.......

Kotipelto singing glam rock bon jovi style??.... i listen him, try no listen him...... your idol can fall underground...

all have one style, this is normal stuff.....

Im only the crazy boy that want cover the sun with a finger...... but how nothing pay me for sing one determinate style, i try my best

:wink: